agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 posts ]
Offline Jonboy
Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:32 am Post 
Hi Guyz.
Just like to mention that I am having constant problems with a cursor appearing when I am racing.
It's since the addition of the rating info box when you first leave the pits or about to start a race.
Incase you think it's just me being a bit of a noob, Morx connected around midnight (GMT) and also had the same problem.
Also I did notice during this time that people were showing up with good lap times..
OK nothing wrong with that eh? but I would say there is when they wasn't actually even in the server at the time.
At least 6 peoples lap times were showing up, and yet there was only myself and Meneses on track racing at that particular time.
Thought id let you guyz know, so hopefully you can resolve the problem.
Cheers.
JB.

Offline Speedy J
Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:19 am Post 
Same here :o

I pressed the shift-whatever :o combo till my whole hand was bleeding but it didn't help ;(

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:35 am Post 
Yes, the most effective solution is just to block all mouse drivers from driving. I will try to finish this rule today.

Offline Speedy J
Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:58 am Post 
Finally :thumb:

Offline initial D AE86
Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:53 am Post 
:o simply shift + = all fixed

how am I supposed to be guided? as no mouse.... :wink:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:37 am Post 
simply shift + = all fixed

That is no fix.. Thats turning off a complete InSim, do you think I make something so it can be switched off by everybody? Would be sort of useless hmm. In the future probably you need to do that every 30 seconds anyway :roll:

Anyway, I'm happy with this report. I can now do something about it instead of all people walking around the problem. It's no easy fix however.. :angry:

// will fix it today: *looks determined*

Offline initial D AE86
Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:49 am Post 
:roll: hhhmmm

So repair it, boss (f) :D

Offline Frozeni
Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:34 pm Post 
I have always used shift + i to get rid of the windows if the pop ups decide to rampage. And if the mouse isn't leaving at all, shift + z should toggle it.

Otherwise than that, dont know :fp:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:38 pm Post 
Frozeni wrote:
I have always used shift +

:angry: :wink:

Offline OTone
Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:54 pm Post 
Not all people has money to buy a wheel. You should consider that too.

Offline initial D AE86
Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:07 pm Post 
even when someone has money in it, it does not mean that must have it :wink:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:42 pm Post 
OTone wrote:
Not all people has money to buy a wheel.

It was a joke OK? :aai:

I fixed the problem. I didn't knew there is a mouse pointer problem when a click-able button is on the screen. It still happens when a mouse driver is in the pit lane, thats because the $acc window is open but as soon as you cross the pit exit line that screen disappears as the mouse pointer does too.

Mouse drivers are the only ones with speedsense though, it means the screen pops up every time you stand still on the track and auto hides as soon as you start rolling. I am not sure if this all is desired behavior. But I battled too long yesterday to tackle the mouse pointer problem that I cannot think what the best thing is to do.

Please continue discussion here; talk-of-the-day/insim-developments-t6397.html

[ 12 posts ]