agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 2 of 2  [ 59 posts ]
Offline sermilan
Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:53 am Post 
Dave got the bug! :wink:

Offline MorX
Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:17 am Post 
is the debugging related with the mouse cursor? If yes, prepare anus, im logging in !!! :lol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:52 am Post 
It's related to that yes. :roll: :x

You are busy with logging in already for half an hour? :D

Offline MorX
Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:06 pm Post 
PREPARE ANUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!1111

I'll login during weekend. I've posted from office, here is Greece, we work... you know??? :lol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:21 pm Post 
No I actually do not know that :roflol: :wink: (funny joke)

Offline Speedy J
Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:56 pm Post 
In Greece, reading the funnies in the newspaper is considered to be hard work :P

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:21 pm Post 
Lets see what they define as 'weekend' ... O:)

Offline MorX
Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:22 pm Post 
In Greece reading newspaper is hard work !!!

They prefer sacrificing precious free time, spending money at night clubs, gambling, scratching their lazy balls all day on street cafes, wasting their money on worthless products.

I know many people whom their cellphone costs well above 600euros and they have no credit on their contracts to call someone!! :yes:
I know many of them, who spend lots of money into bullshits, while they DONT EVEN TAKE CARE OF THEIR HEATING COSTS !!! Sitting in a coldshit house crying their misery of cold climate and goverment taxes into heating diesel...
I know as well, many of them who dont even have a stable job but still, they want their dream come true by paying in example, 7000euros of their hard earned money to buy a car, which a couple years later will be sold with 20.000kms !!!

There are people who live to work here in Greece like those in the above examples... but those who know what they do, they just work to live and enjoy living!

In conclusion, yes, reading a newspaper is hard work, mostly because they have no money left to buy one. Priority is Saturday night-out! :lol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:06 pm Post 
Hmm sounds exactly the same as here in the Netherlands :x :D

[ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2