agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 2 of 2  [ 55 posts ]
Offline VoW Skyper
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:13 pm Post 
cargame should creat an event:)every weekend on s1:)or what kind of server;)It can be good...classes:gtr,open wheeler and ngt...3 races behind the other one...pllllllleeeasseee do it cargame:D

Offline OTone
Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:54 pm Post 
VoW Skyper wrote:
cargame should creat an event:)every weekend on s1:)or what kind of server;)It can be good...classes:gtr,open wheeler and ngt...3 races behind the other one...pllllllleeeasseee do it cargame:D

We are not that interested in creating events. Even less interested in making 3. lol

I guess we could do something with the OW server as it is always empty. Let's see.

Offline Nicce
Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:10 pm Post 
gtr server is to ;)

Offline mofteam
Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:02 pm Post 
Yeah, i have question - we are cargame gtr server, so why gtr fans wont go drive there?
S2 should be gtr disabled all tracks. This isnt fun at all.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:23 pm Post 
For the time the main server actually is busy, which is about four-five hours.. It's not doable to do a server split. There are simply not enough racers daily online to do that.

Like I mentioned earlier there will be TBO+LX4 on monday.. Not exactly sure when I'm going to time that, I want to move CG to a different server somewhere next week (and that is not a job of an hour!) and there is also this LFS 0.6c release stuff going on. Not really a good time to do a lot of messing around with settings. I get aggressive when too many things at the same time are going to fail.

Not sure what to do tomorrow anyway. I read this;

Quote:
I hope to release it tomorrow so it can get a good testing on Saturday and Sunday evenings.

As a test request. It only is a bit annoying that we are the only ones willing to test it (well, I'm forcing it :oops: :lol: ).. But hmmm...

Don't know yet what to do.. First wait what tomorrow brings I guess :roll:

(* on top of that I won't be there tomorrow evening / night )

[ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2