agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 2 of 2  [ 56 posts ]
Offline Speedy J
Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:47 am Post 
:lol: Well this is a great reply, being cynical to the bone.

CU on track: grudge sucks, simracing rocks :thumb:

Offline Obmit
Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:05 pm Post 
Rhygin, the replay is in the standard LFS multiplayer replay format, just put it in .../Wherever-you-have-LFS-Installed/data/mpr,,,
run LFS and goto the replay section and there, as if by magic, you will find the replay, that clearly shows to me IROC's "attack" on you was not (I believe) deliberate. Carry on watching and you will then see yourself, quite deliberately and with fore thought "revenge wrecking".

This act was and is not acceptable.

And I seriously doubt you are the age that your LFS-World details would suggest, because I would expect more maturity from some one of your, erm, maturity. Your reaction to the original "incident" is what I would expect from some stroppy, spotty, pubescent kid,,, and no, I'm not poking fun about your age, I'm no spring chicken myself :wink:
And, the fact of the matter is, your ban was lifted, so what is the real problem here ?
If there isn't a problem just suck it up and take it on the chin.
And like my wise, but not quite as old as me (damnit :hug:), friend Speedy says "Grudge sucks".
And yeah CU on track :thumb:

Offline Tooth
Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:08 pm Post 
I'm happy, you've made some conquest. Yeah, pissing off people, isnt that good, TO BE HONEST, but if your satisfied with the result, i suggest the same. Lets drop it. Everyone has theyr own opinion, what really happened. You have your point of view, we have ours. But glad, that we all found an understanding :)

And yes, triple digit bans are kind of :dood: , but what can you do. People themselves put in that position, why should we have mercy?

T.Lomp :lief:

Offline Skagen
Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:36 pm Post 
When you download the .MPR file, you just choose to open it with LFS.exe: Right click the .MPR file and choose "Open with", and select "Browse" to navigate to your LFS installation directory where you will find LFS.exe.

Another option is to copy the .MPR file into the data/mpr directory in your LFS installation folder. Then start LFS and go into "Replays", selecting multiplayer replays from the filter and open the file.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 am Post 
Rhygin wrote:
was IROC banned as he too crashed me first and with malice

No, I don't think it was on purpose.

MRT has far more grip, if you left some space on the right nothing had happened. Maybe he could have said something because the crash was very hard. But it's asking for problems, doing such a maneuver with a low top speed car.

Rhygin wrote:
and pissed off the admin

Nah, a lot must happen to really piss me off. Nothing wrong with a good discussion. 8)

Offline Tooth
Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:48 am Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
Nah, a lot must happen to really piss me off. Nothing wrong with a good discussion.

Yeah, sometimes life just wants to grow over our heads.... :-? :yes:

[ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2