agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 2  [ 56 posts ]
Offline killer sponge
Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:28 pm Post 
Hi guys, yesterday i was racing in FXO on blackwood, 5th lap i think. some guy joined, didnt respect blue flag and he started pitting me (he had FXR).
His reason was because he didnt like CAD. Weirdly enough this childish person had admin rights so he kicked me out. I rejoined and called him a few bad names, and he banned me for 12 hours. Now i try to join and it says im banned for 120 days? username of the guy was ensiferumm or something like that... pure bullshit in my oppinion. I can understand a ban for 12 hours for calling him a shitface, but 120days for nothing? (The first ban wouldnt even been necessary if he didnt pit me, he was in his first lap & just took FXR, gained me and started ramming me...)

Offline Litro
Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:41 pm Post 
No swearing, PLEASE ! :) What's your lfs username ? For 120 days can only BAN dave, I think.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:06 am Post 
No, speedy j as well (and -Sandeman- but if you see him online you get a reward :) ). I wasn't there yesterday. Only managed to do the Dailycious race on R2R.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 am Post 
Hmm...

I was informed by the admin who kicked you that you were driving around crashing other racers on purpose and swearing a lot, not only at the admin.

Based on that information I extended your ban to 120 days, which is suitable if the things happened that I was informed about.

I will inform on this matter again and will get back to it here. ASAP.

Offline killer sponge
Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:25 am Post 
Well he lied. I wouldnt start swearing if he didnt start pitting my car... all that guy said was that CAD sucks.
So because he doesnt like my server he started ramming me. Very unprofessional + childish admin behavior in my oppinion.
Also, if he says im wrong, tell him to show a replay or atleast a screenshot. This is just a dumb ban for nothing...

Offline Litro
Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:51 am Post 
Got a replay ?

Offline killer sponge
Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:40 am Post 
No, i don't expect admins banning and kicking me for no reason so i didn't save it...

Offline Speedy J
Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:26 pm Post 
Replay is on the way, I will check it later today and get back to this.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:06 pm Post 
http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/94512538/file.html

Well see for yourself.

[killer sponge] is banned for 120 days.
[ensiferumm] is banned for 120 days.

Both crashing on purpose and revenge wrecking. Both swearing heavily. Totally unwanted behavior. I suggest you two guys find a server where you can play together, not on Cargame servers (yes, that has to do with reputation).

killer sponge wrote:
Weirdly enough this childish person had admin rights

you were not kicked by [ensiferumm] but by our CG Mikey. He had the right and the possibilities to ban you for a short period. I extended the ban after he informed me about the race. After seeing the replay I still totally agree with Mikey (not that I questioned him in the first place) so the ban stays.

Offline Litro
Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:58 pm Post 
CAD is server, where are doing destruction derby.. :nah:

Offline Joey
Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:59 pm Post 
On all servers it looks like.....

Offline Speedy J
Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:11 pm Post 
That is why we do our best to be different Joey but it is hard sometimes :(

Offline Joey
Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:11 pm Post 
I know but Im also trying :D

Offline killer sponge
Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:28 pm Post 
If he just kicked ensiferumm it would have been solved, & clearly you can tell i thought ensiferumm was admin, so i didnt actually shouted those words at Mikey. Annyways, if you guys think that deserves a 120 day ban, thats your oppinion.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:25 pm Post 
What measure would you suggest for crashing on purpose an swearing like you did? Tell me, I really want to know.

Offline mike259
Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:18 pm Post 
Just so you know I look at the server from time to time and I only saw you hitting and for that I kicked u, after u rejoined u ware swearing hard and for that reason I banned u, it doesn't matter at who u ware swearing at, after speedy saw the replay he banned ensiferumm also for the same reason, but, and more importantly, when ensiferumm said those things about CAD u should have report him on the forum and we wood do what is right and because u did the same as him u r banned.
I hope that clarifies-it.

Offline killer sponge
Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:14 am Post 
speedy; i wouldnt have reacted that way if ensiferumm started ramming me for no reason...

Offline Litro
Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:29 am Post 
Just ask for any CG member or any else admin, they will do what they must do.

Offline Ret
Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:05 pm Post 
You can get banned for swearing? Dang, I cuss like a sailor all the time. :/ Not *at* people though, just in general.

Offline Speedy J
Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:37 pm Post 
You both are unbanned. Please behave and find the forum if something happens okay. (f)

Offline killer sponge
Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:18 pm Post 
thank you speedy. & watching the dashboard, nissan 200 sx s13 ?

Offline Speedy J
Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:32 pm Post 
No Lexus LS400 :wink:

By the way as you noticed your safety rate is very low due to this story. You will easily improve it on the S1 server and then you can join the S2 server again. Good luck :wink:

Offline killer sponge
Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:24 pm Post 
Yes i noticed, raised it with 10% already :)

Offline Speedy J
Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:47 pm Post 
:thumb:

Offline mike259
Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:04 pm Post 
Well I'm glad that things ended-up well :D so from now on if anybody says derogatory things towards you, your team, nationality,etc post-it on the forum and the admins will do what's right.

Offline kars19
Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:28 pm Post 
Unban me please :-?

I got baned for that CPW thingy :fp:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=71733

my lic. name kars19

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:35 pm Post 
Unbanned...

It seems this is going to be a looongggg day :roll:

Offline kars19
Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:47 pm Post 
[quote="cargame.nl"][/quote]

tnx :thumb:

Offline sergiogon
Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:12 pm Post 
kars19 wrote:
Unban me please

I got baned for that CPW thingy

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=71733

my lic. name kars19

Same thing happened to me!
Can you unban me guys?

My username is sergiogon

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:11 pm Post 
Unbanned another 40 people since last night :roll:

sergiogon wrote:
My username is sergiogon

check ;)

Offline Rhygin
Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:12 pm Post 
I was banned for 119 days here for something I did not do. I wrote to the admin and he blocked my emails. I am admin at another site and have never been a crasher but this admin decided to ban me for 119 days for a crash with another driver at 3AM with three of us on the track. I was accused of having several crasher when in truth I only had one as I have never competed in a race where I did not start at the back and stayed there trying to raise my rating. I heard my ban was lifted but I have never returned to Cargame as I do not deal with injustice and immorality. I raced for a month or so (at another server) after my ban but decided to stop online racing because I have never gotten over the unfairness of this site. It is so easy to treat others unjustly for no reason just because one has the power to do so. As an admin, I made sure to ban less and less as I got more experience only banning for extreme behavior and language. I have to tell whoever banned me and decided not to communicate with me that you ruined what for me was allot of fun. I will never look at sim racing the same way after my experience with Cargame, and I hate whoever did this to me for that.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:58 am Post 
Rhygin wrote:
I was banned for 119 days here for something I did not do.

Yes? Whats this then?

multiclass-server-s1/reporting-crasher-rhygin-t2422.html

Rhygin wrote:
I wrote to the admin and he blocked my emails.

What admin? I am the admin and I never received any e-mails from you. How do you block e-mail anyway? Very interesting.

Rhygin wrote:
I heard my ban was lifted but

Yes on special request from someone I really trust yeah, but now I'm going to doubt that action.

Rhygin wrote:
I will never look at sim racing the same way after my experience with Cargame, and I hate whoever did this to me for that.

Go watch your own replay before starting to cry (after two weeks of being unbanned ppff). Thanks, bye.

Offline Rhygin
Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:23 am Post 
You can ban me for life, I will never return to your site, you are unable to admit when you are wrong, and that makes you a very small human in my sight. I would never want a favor from your kind. You are still defending your mistake, at least I am big enough to admit my own, Mr Perfect. You have replay of me crashing someone that crashed me first, you do not have several. I see others on here getting the same amount of time for much, much worse offenses, how do you justify what you do as being correct? Where do you get this over a 100 day ban for one offense? If you have video of me crashing more than once, post it, if you are not a liar, post it! If you have any proof of me being a crasher save the one retaliatory crash POST IT? Be a man and prove what you say is correct. Again as far as doubting your actions, when you ban me make sure it is for life this time.

PS: I cannot open your European format video, put it is a format that I can see.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:24 am Post 
quote from requester; "what Rhygin says is that iroc crashed him 1st, on purpose, with just 3 cars on track"

You throwed your MRT in front of the race leader while you where a lap behind and you overtook on a very stupid place. Thats why you got crashed. It was not on purpose at all. You went slower, what had the XRG to do.. Brake for you? What do you think? That? Really? :fp: :duh:

That pit maneuver thing afterwards I do not want to see at all. If you want to take rights in own hands... Fine.. But not here.

Rhygin wrote:
you are unable to admit when you are wrong,

:huh:

Maybe you must take a mirror. Saying that out loud.

Rhygin wrote:
PS: I cannot open your European format video, put it is a format that I can see.

European format video?

:fp:

It's a LFS MPR. :fp: :fp: :fp: :lol:

Rhygin wrote:
You have replay of me crashing someone

Exactly. Revenge wrecking = 120 day ban. No mistake. It's a rule. You did that, so thats why. Nothing wrong with that, you do not revenge wreck. Period.

Offline Rhygin
Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:39 am Post 
When I first came in it was very early in the morning, there was one car on the track practicing. I left to get a set up for the car I was driving at Setupgrid.com. I came back and entered, I passed IROC because my car was faster, I was just having fun, I did not even know it was a race, what kind of race do you have with two people? There was a girl practicing, and I dont think she was interested in racing as I had chatted with her before I left. So I did not know why IROC was so serious, he was racing himself basically. So you are saying that it was ok for IROC to crash me but I should get a 119 day ban for crashing him, is that logical? Did he get banned for crashing me? Is it ok to crash someone because they pass you in a stupid place, is that correct, I dont understand? What is a stupid place to pass, if you do not interfer with the other car and make a clean pass?

Offline Rhygin
Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:05 am Post 
No, I did not know that a crash is 119 days, but that is excessive, plus to me it was not a race as I said, the girl (other car on-track) said she only likes to practice and that's what I was doing also, do you not take the circumstances into account? IROC was the only one racing at the time. I cannot see the video but look at it and see if I am wrong? On our server people come on and just crash the field and get a one day ban, but they deserve more. I don't see how I am worse than them. If this is your rule, it is too strict, and it should be modified. A good judge looks at all the circumstances at all times, it is your responsibility to do so. To have a set amount of detention for a specific offense is not democratic or intelligent. If someone has no history of doing wrong, why a death sentence for a first offense?

Offline Rhygin
Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:17 am Post 
I have seen most driver change their bad behavior with a one day ban in many cases, so I have to wonder what the other 119 days is supposed to do? Most sim drivers are addicted, believe me, 24 hours is like 24 days.

Offline Speedy J
Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:12 am Post 
Rhygin wrote:
o I have to wonder what the other 119 days is supposed to do?

Seems to me that you have found a solution for that: spamming the forum, inclusing being offensive.

No offense, but that does not work I think...

Offline Rhygin
Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 am Post 
"You throwed your MRT in front of the race leader while you where a lap behind and you overtook on a very stupid place. Thats why you got crashed" That is not true, the MRT was way faster than IROC and I was pulling away, what the hell are you looking at?

In case you have not noticed the MRT is faster than IROC's car, I made a clean pass, why are you saying these things? A lap behind who, he was not racing anyone, are you reading my post, he was racing himself. NO ONE WAS RACING WITH HIM.
Spamming, what are you talking about, am I not supposed to speak? If there is a limit on what I can write here tell me and I will not go beyond that, but how do you come up with Spamming, do you know what Spam is? Spamming is illegal, if I am spamming take me to court, I would enjoy that. :lol: I dont know how old you are or what your educational background is but you make no sense? You accused me of being in several crashes previously, I have been in one. You never address the points I make you are insulting and evasive. You say it is OK FOR IROC TO CRASH ME, I was in front and he only caught me under braking the only place he could, is he your friend or what is going on here? It is the driver in the rears responsibility not to hit the car in front, I WAS IN FRONT WHEN HE HIT ME. Have you read the LFS rules or are you making up your own? I read the rules because I have to, you have not read them and you are biased in IROC's favor.

What is your problem guy?

Offline Rhygin
Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:56 am Post 
"The truth is an offense but never a sin"

I hope others are reading this besides you and can see the full video, you should not be an admin.

Offline Speedy J
Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:05 am Post 
Lol, I am done with this kid :fp:

Rhygin, reinstall Tetris and start writing angry e-mails to the developers for not using the proper colors or something. Maybe they will send you a nice sticker for your effort. We don't have them. Sorry mate :aai:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:18 am Post 
Speedy J wrote:
reinstall Tetris and start writing angry e-mails to the developers for not using the proper colors or something.

:roflol: :D

Rhygin wrote:
In case you have not noticed the MRT is faster than IROC's car, I made a clean pass,

You didn't .. You slowed down, a XRG is faster in that corner. You should have known that. And if not, accept the crash which occurred due to that very unthoughtful overtaking.

You are the one who was not involved into anything because you joined the track later. You have no rights at all if you midjoin a race. (Yes, that there is only one other car doesn't matter, you still are the one with less rights).

MRT has a less high top speed, every experienced driver knows this and does not overtake in that corner or at least leaves some space for the one who is coming up from behind again.

Rhygin wrote:
Spamming is illegal, if I am spamming take me to court, I would enjoy that. :lol:

Ah we have a real American here... :zzz:

Rhygin wrote:
What is your problem guy?

I really have the idea that you are communicating with yourself. Thats fine, no problem, we understand.

Rhygin wrote:
I dont know how old you are

31, and if you are really from 1948 then I understand the situation you are in, I feel sorry but I cannot do anything about that. The process of getting older, it's a though one, slowly not understanding how things work anymore and stuff :aai:

I already experience some of it!

Anyway pit maneuvering someone is revenge wrecking and thats 120 days. Simple as that, don't even matter that much what occurred before that. Its taking matters in own hands, which is good if your admin but are you admin? No you aren't. (Thank God).

Offline Obmit
Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:55 pm Post 
OMG,,, you certainly have used up a lot of words trying to explain why you think you have been wronged Rhygin,,, and all this approximately 3 weeks AFTER you've had your ban lifted.

Surely if it meant that much to you why didn't it get mentioned earlier,,, but no,,, you come here spouting off about how an admins decision on an incident, YOU commited, has ruined your online LFS experience forever,,, a little over dramatic me thinks.

Anyway, enough from me, I'm not an admin, and I'm bloody glad I'm not, It's a hard job and I have full respect for them and their decisions.

I havent got the patience that cargame.nl & Speedy J or any of our other admins have got, to deal with jumped up, arrogant racers who believe they have done nothing wrong.

Offline mike259
Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 pm Post 
This can not be a more simple to understand, first u aren't 62 bcz u are too young to discover respect... or brains, the two above are administrators and that implies something but I have to remember that u are as thick as pig shit. I have a few friends over there and even they say there are a lot of stupid ppl over there and my friend u are one of them, tell u something, pick up the atlas and discover that there is another continent out there like there are other ppl outside u'r room. This kinda posting isn't allowed but u really have the iq of Jade Goody... or a slug, which aquaints to the same thing actually.

Btw if u reply to me as u did to speedy you are going to be even more stupid, not that it's possible but anyway.

Offline Tooth
Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:28 pm Post 
Rhygin wrote:
You have replay of me crashing someone that crashed me first, you do not have several.

To be honest, one is all we need. If we let it "slip" though our sight, it will occur again and again...

Rhygin wrote:
If you have video of me crashing more than once, post it, if you are not a liar, post it!

We NEVER claimed to have another video of you crashing, because were not ALWAYS around when stuff happens, and we do not PROCESS every single race. You were unbanned due a RESPECTED PERSON'S REQEST... FOR F*CK SAKE, that should allready be enough.. If it destroyed your "bubbleworld", thats pretty much up to you. We cant just give like 12h bans to low life whiners like you (Sorry for trolling..), you should leave it behind. You live in the past.
Rhygin wrote:
I will never look at sim racing the same way after my experience with Cargame, and I hate whoever did this to me for that.

All i'm saying is : There are other things to do, than SIM race.

We cant be "soft" in that kind of decisions. People start to take advantage from it very very soon, if we whould do that. They get banned, they think: "Oh, nevermind, i'll just come back tomorrow.".. And they will never learn. When they do understand theyr mestake and they realize, what they did, we MIGHT make an unban (Dave,Speedy J). I should suggest just to let it go man. So that Cargame.nl servers and staff RUINED your SIM racing experience - Just dont join. Rules obliedge to everyone and i do mean EVERYONE. If you cant accept to them, its pretty much up to you.. I'm pretty sure, that Dave is not going to change the rules because of one unhappy racer. We need them to ceep the community clean and fun. Everyone understand the rules, why shouldnt you..
That's it from me.

T.Lomp :dag: :angry:

Offline Rhygin
Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:07 pm Post 
T. Lomp, thanks for your opinion, I am not in full agreement with the situation but I appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

Offline Rhygin
Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:16 pm Post 
Initially I was accused of being a serial crasher, that was the first thing (untrue). I will let it rest with this question, was IROC banned as he too crashed me first and with malice, you admit that here though you blame me for that, I did not pull in front of him under braking, I passed him well before the corner where the incident happened there were other corners before he hit me, was he banned? I wonder if you have the full video or an edited version.

Offline Rhygin
Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:45 pm Post 
Been a long time since I played Tetris, thanks for reminding me.

Offline Tooth
Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:38 am Post 
:thumb:
Rhygin wrote:
Been a long time since I played Tetris, thanks for reminding me.

I must admit, I was only replying on the chat in here. I will look at the replay tonight for a further subject view.

T.Lomp :kwijl:

Offline Rhygin
Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:10 am Post 
Unfortunately, I think you will see me hitting IROC and not what happened before, I don't know I cannot open it. I get the impression the guys here are sick of me so I have to drop my crusade, I am no Don Quixote. I am not against anyone that disagrees with me (except the admin) , we all have a right to our opinion and I think I should have mine too. I said I would drop it and I have. Triple digit bans suck.

Actually I brought some life to this column and pissed off the admin, you take small victories where you can get them.

[ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next