agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 18 posts ]
Offline MorX
Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:12 am Post 
Accidentally bumped up to this game, which is closed beta at the moment...

I know UM21 plays World of tanks, this Combat flight "simulator" is based on World war aircrafts as far as I've seen, having the same graphics engine with the tanks game. (visual effects look decent!).

I applied for beta waiting for the confirmation to jump in action.
I need to find an alternative while Cargame is not in peak hours like late at night and there's not much action happening.

I'm a big fan of aircrafts (especially modern combat jets) so im definitely going to try this free2play multiplayer!! :honger:

If you want, give it a shot for closed beta application and maybe if we get it soon, we'll meet online to relief our pressure from safe racing into dogfights, bullets and takedowns!! :lol:
http://worldofwarplanes.eu/

Offline Frozeni
Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:56 pm Post 
Yeah, i'm playing wot too and some time ago i applied to world of warplanes too.

Haven't played it yet, but if they can make it realistic and fun, i dont see why it wouldn't succeed like world of tanks did.

Offline MorX
Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:08 pm Post 
World of tanks is stupid :/

Requires much patience which is not good if you just want to jump into action :D

Dogfights are pure fun imho, you start the game and chase enemies right on...

In world of tanks you have no chance against bigger tanks, you're going off one shot seriously ?!?! :angry:
In dogfights you can execute maneuvers, you can try to stay in the enemy's tail if he's stronger until you get some help ;)

I'm mad with WOT because it's not a fast paced game...

Right now, im trying "War thunder" too ... looks nice, great graphics, but still need to optimize my controls :D
Lots of settings and shit....

Offline Frozeni
Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:17 pm Post 
MorX wrote:
In world of tanks you have no chance against bigger tanks, you're going off one shot seriously ?!?!

WoT is like chess in wheels, you have to think your moves very carefully especially if you are in the lower part of matchmaking. But when you get to the fighting i find it quite fast paced.. depends alot on the tank i quess.

I had a look of war thunder as well, haven't played that either though. Looking forward for both Warthunder and WoWp.

Have you tried a game called "AirRivals"? Back in the days it was called (dont laugh) Space Cowboys Online.. It's basicly an Flying MMO Shooter, gameplay reminded me alot of WoWp. It has gotten quite old already though :/

Offline MorX
Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:25 pm Post 
naaah seen a friend of mine trying it, laughed my ass of, ridiculus game :lol:

If you're playing War thunder, my nickname is MorXx
As soon as i finish tutorials to learn what's going on i'll jump to matchmaking.
I started from minimum graphics increasing them step by step to have steady 60fps ... ended up all full 1600x900 4xAA 8xAF :fp: This game is light enough with good performance, no drops below 52fps, though i need to see what's gonna happen with max players... soon enough.

I'll be waiting for WoWp to see how good it really is.

Offline Frozeni
Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:27 pm Post 
How is the playerbase and server quality in War thunder?

I dont have time to give it a try for a few days but maybe when i'll have some more free days

Offline MorX
Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:14 pm Post 
Didnt test it online yet...

Offline UnknownMaster21
Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:14 am Post 
Well, for me, im not into that much World of Warplanes. In WoT you can have possibilities to make stunts with mighty BT-7 while shooting other tanks down :)

I just want also ground, not only air, but cheers! :)

PS: Add me on WoT if you play, my acc name is same as everywhere else place ( almost )

Offline MorX
Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:06 pm Post 
UM, we need to get PREMIUM in order to join more than 2 friends in the same game ??

That's bullsh!t ... :angry:

Offline Brillemonster
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:38 pm Post 
Yeah, figured that out yesterday with World of Tanks as well... Bastards.

Offline MorX
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:50 pm Post 
This is pretty stupid.... you should see what those premium canon shells do .... TONS OF DAMAGE.

I was in a game with tier 9 tanks... i had a crappy tier 4 ... hitting a test shot on that beast of 2500(?) hitpoints teammate for fun.... NO damage (as expected)... well that retard, tried to hit me too.... went off one shot. What did he thought !!! :o

Later on i checked his stats, minimum damage 490 maximum around 600 .... i had only 350hp ... what a douchebag...

Offline UnknownMaster21
Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:09 am Post 
In private platoon with premium max platoon is 3, but you can have 1v1 or 15v15 matches as well

Seriously, add me! let's play ( I only play with premium though)

Offline Frozeni
Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:18 am Post 
So, 8.5 will bring us apart from other stuff:

- Premium consumables are now available for credits.
- Platoons and companies can now be created by non-premium users

They are changing it in next patch :)

Offline MorX
Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:50 pm Post 
still sucks big time with those "premium" godzilla super duper uber wuber fuckin shells who deal trilions of damage...!!

Offline gammelsokdk
Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:18 pm Post 
haha I am allso playing WOT and world of warplanes but allso the other planesim called war thunder and i think the steering in war thunder is way better than WOWP 8)

Offline MorX
Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:08 pm Post 
How the hell did you get a closed beta for WoWplanes ??? I've registered around 12 days ago, and no answer yet... :angry:

War thunder is good, i'm tier 6 there, unlocked many airplanes playing like a boss, decent graphics and nice gameplay!! :thumb:

Offline MorX
Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:13 pm Post 
a few shots of mine :D

Offline Frozeni
Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:55 am Post 
Very beautiful pictures ;)

[ 18 posts ]