agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]
Offline sermilan
Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:35 am Post 
I tried to find that awesome FBM@KY2r onboard footage that he made a year or two a go, only to find out that none of his videos is no longer available on youtube :huh: .... as if he deleted his youtube account?
So, given that I didn't see him on server long time a go, does anyone have any news about him?

Offline Frozeni
Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:49 am Post 
Yeah, that KY2r video was amaizing, good times ;)

Haven't seen him for a while either, would be nice to know how he's doing :dag:

Offline eXeYn
Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:25 am Post 
He's fine don't worry :D but I'll let him know about the thread.

Offline Skagen
Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:34 pm Post 
Hola amigos!

I'm doing fine. Been playing a lot of World of Tanks the past year, and now Star Citizen is taking some of my time. Once the playable beta is out, I guess Star Citizen will be my new time thief.
I bought Assetto Corsa during the christmas holidays, and it is promising. It just needs finer mouse steering settings. :)

I wanted to change my Youtube username and tried to get rid of Google+ in the process, and unfortunately I didn't realize I deleted all the content from my old account. So the videos are gone. :(

Offline Frozeni
Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:03 pm Post 
Skagen wrote:
Star Citizen is taking some of my time. Once the playable beta is out, I guess Star Citizen will be my new time thief.

Looking forward for that too, got Horner and Cutlass waiting for the universe in the hangar ;)

Whats your username in WoT? I think i had you in the friends list already but checked again and it wasnt there :huh: Got in the Finnish clan ASEET in there too, it's pretty great =)

Offline sermilan
Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:27 am Post 
Skagen wrote:
So the videos are gone. :(

:o
No backup? :cry:

Btw, hi! And you are missed :)

Offline OTone
Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:06 am Post 
You too waiting for Star Citizen Frozeni? :D

Cool. I only have the Aurora. But so far I'm loving it! Really looking forward for the multiplayer!

Offline Frozeni
Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:44 pm Post 
Ah cool :)

If they can deliver even half of the promises they say it will be truly awesome game, and i think with Chris, they can :thumb:

[ 8 posts ]