agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Offline THE WIZARD DK
Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:54 pm Post 
Hello. im getting really weird glitches in my lfs. and i dont know what to do? im having a brand new install of windows but i still have trouble with graphics? tried to install fraps ,which has been on my system before, but at the end of the install it says that fraps cant run because my system dont support SEE2 ? what is that? did i miss some driver while installing windows? i also have another problem. i dont get cargame s1 s2 on my serverlist for some weird reason? i DO get cargame OT but so far its the only server from cargame i get up in the list? so i have to search dave each time i wanna go here.this really puzzles me, so any help is a good help. the graphics errors mentioned, is like the asphalt textures can suddenly rise to the moon, which causes , i cant see a thing while driving.. i downloaded newest driver from nvidia. i got java,flash etc.. i changed dds folder and pic folders to defaults. but its still acting weird in graphics? so does anyone have a solution i can try out regarding this issue? thanks in advance..

Regards

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:30 pm Post 
Your enter button also seems to be missing on the keyboard :o

* We just experienced serious downtime btw. Datalinks down.. I don't know what the datacentre is doing, not the first time this happens to a server hosted there. (I maintain multiple). Bit annoying. :[

But this shouldn't normally have something to do with the problems you described.

You see the OT server? Thats a private server. Weird.

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:16 pm Post 
i now updated the system and it seems i forgot to check one thing in serverlist... cargame is now showing again ;) but the graphics is still weird . i posted on int forums http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php? ... ost1758983

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:05 pm Post 
SOLVED now.. follow link.. thats too embarrasing to say.. lol ;)

Offline sermilan
Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:52 pm Post 
:)

[ 5 posts ]