agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 posts ]
Offline hereticlohani
Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:57 pm Post 
I'm reporting a racer (ES Eisbaer) on the cargame.nl S2 server who, apparently, believes himself to be the prophet in the server - handing out judgments, talking harshly, and generally flaunting an air of superiority in the server. As a new user of the S2 server, I found his attitude unacceptable. Please look at the replay (Race B = http://www.mediafire.com/?ol17593oj8xwz99) at times 1:17.77 (where he fails a barge passing move and gets the other car upside down) and this incident with me 2:33.14 (He's turning and aimed at the apex, not realizing I'm there). I'm not claiming that I'm right, he's wrong. If you look at the aerial view of the 2nd incident at the exact time, he's already turned to take the apex, thereby not realizing I'm there. But, these issues happen, but that's not what I'm complaining about.

When reminded about the situation, he was less than polite. This was sparked by a previous race (Race A = http://www.mediafire.com/?quxsyvadkq824ds) where you'll see him complaining that I was at fault here: 4:34.82, when I was alongside the car that turned on me. Another incident was at 5.09.55. Again, I was alongside the car, which for some reason starting turning in before the corner had even come up. For this, CS Eisbaer (Zapphord) only saw my mistake, and went about lecturing me. I don't claim that I was right in all cases, and I'm perfectly at ease listening to advice when it's handed down properly. I messaged CS Eisbaer about the incidents he was involved in, but his response after the race was, "I tried to be nice with you. blah blah blah". Given that he, himself, makes mistakes, you'll see the hipocrycy here. Oh, and by the way, this incident when I was hit on the back by another car on was ignored (44:30).

I don't know whether the comments are covered in the replays. Please see this partially, because I, for one, know that I can't be right all the time (unlike some people) even if I think I'm right.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:19 pm Post 
Sorry but we don't use any file share website, you need to link to the correct replays from the replay database on this forum . (S2 link behind the checkered flag, top menu bar)

Because;

a) we don't want to go through all kinds of crappy websites
b) we want to see how the server recorded it, due to lag issues etc. this can be just a bit different.

Offline OTone
Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:35 pm Post 
mediafire isn't crappy -_-

Offline hereticlohani
Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:36 pm Post 
Hello. These are the replays:

400271 ([FE4] Fern Bay 4 11/20 27 Sep 23:11). This corresponds to Race B I uploaded
400266 ([FE4] Fern Bay 4 17/22 27 Sep 21:53). This corresponds to Race A I uploaded

Offline kiyoshi
Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:18 pm Post 
First replay is here: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=400271
Second (earlier race) is here: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=400266

Would you like me to share my opinion on the events in the replays? :)

Offline hereticlohani
Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:37 pm Post 
kiyoshi wrote:
Would you like me to share my opinion on the events in the replays?

Certainly! Go ahead. Why don't you start by explaining these images to me. On the left is your car. On the right is my car with "overlap". To your left, I left you enough space. At the point of impact, you had least 50 ft of room to your left, yet to you managed to turn into an already overlapped car, who then has rights to the line. We know what happened, thereafter - look at the 3rd image.

Dear Site Admins,

Please go through the exchanges between myself and CR Eisbaer. It'll be clear who is abusive.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:46 pm Post 
even if I think I'm right.

This must be the most retarded report of the week. You rejoin (!) a race, because you cannot take the chicane correctly (wrong race line)... You crash three other GTI drivers (all regulars and very experienced) by choosing bad overtake spots. The next replay everybody is in the same class, for some idiotic reason you start from pole, again having a crappy racing line resulting in multiple fuck ups.. In the end you think you have 'more rights' because you think you are in Iracing and could make a magic move to go faster through that corner where you almost crash Eisbaer out of the race... And you expect me to do what?

May I ask your age, do you have a drivers license?

Please go through the exchanges between myself and CR Eisbaer. It'll be clear who is abusive.

You can stop making screenshots, seen everything.

Offline hereticlohani
Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:56 pm Post 
I'm afraid you completely missed the boat. I clearly mentioned that I don't claim to be right. My real issue was with the manner with which CR used words such as arse, which, apparently, you completely ignored. There's no point in arguing here. Congratulations on officially condoning curses and abuses at cargame.nl. You must be very proud.

I must say this is the most biased, immature, asinine and completely ignorant ruling I've heard from a site admin. You want talk about age? How about you show some leadership qualities and a bit of IQ before you go about judging people. If you want to correct someone, use proper language. What's a fucked up line? You don't have much in your vocabulary? Furthermore, what is the right overtake spots? Care to elaborate.

It takes maturity, insight and general regard for people and common sense to run a forum. Sadly, I must say you're the one impersonating a kid here, and might I say, you're quite exemplary at it. Goodbye!

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:01 am Post 
How about you show some leadership qualities and bit of IQ

Now it gets interesting, I am paying for the servers, programming and managing this Kindergarten and you also start to tell me what I should do? You out of your mind?

Care to elaborate.

It's the other way around pal. I asked a question, you didn't answer. If you have no idea how to control a car then it explains already half of this 'discussion'. But by the way you drive on LFS I know the answer already, you don't have any. You drive like 'Need for Speed', you are wrong here. I'm not a teacher, I'm not going to explain noobs how they should drive, they can find that out themselves perfectly.... On a cruise server.

Offline hereticlohani
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:05 am Post 
Why are you isolating individual sentences and talking about those? All words and sentences exist contextually. Anyone can "pay" for servers, and "manage" the servers. Interestingly, you mentioned "kindergarten". Looks like that's what this is.

But, it takes leadership skills, such as understanding, evenhandedness, concern, tact, proper language, etc to communicate with newcomers. Again, anyone can "pay" and "manage". Pimps pay for rent and manage an entourage of call girls - not the most noble of works!

Offline hereticlohani
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:08 am Post 
Your question was meant to taunt. I don't respond to bullies. And, let's not forget that you "still" haven't addressed the abuse that I brought to your notice.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:10 am Post 
I ban you now 999, this discussion is done. No time for this shit.

[ 12 posts ]