agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Offline initial D AE86
Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:11 am Post 
I placed the fuel for 9%, in order to get there only to finish...
I was still about 100m, the fuel has 0%, I know that the engine was still alive a few seconds to get there to the finish...
but when I watch mpr, it looked like I was using a program, or is it lag :\ I a bit scared (They may think... that I am cheating :duh: )
or the car has normal power when the fuel is 0%
because the engine interrupts ,but pushing all the time , either looks like a lag... :woop:

sorry for my english :roll:
I greet all :dag:

http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=285444 see finish :coke:

Offline Speedy J
Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:27 am Post 
I read somewhere some time ago that car gets extra (but short) boost when fueltank gets completely empty.

Also when my insim (aonio) tells me there is 0% left, there is between 0,1% and 0,0% in tank, so that can also make a difference.

Or....
[conspiracy mode]initial D AE86 uses secret hacks/mods[/conspiracy mode]

Offline mike259
Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:06 pm Post 
Nothing unusual, the engine runs from 0.1% to 0.0 (another great thing percentage for something that should be Liters ) and what you see on the mpr and what others see in game is a thing so others don't know how much fuel you've got so between 1 and 0% it like your using mods, accelerating but not revving.

Offline sermilan
Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:38 pm Post 
...but when I watch mpr, it looked like I was using a program...

Nothing unusual, happened to me too a few times. And I also was surprised as you are now when I sow it for the first time :)

Offline Skagen
Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:46 pm Post 
It depends on how sharing of fuel information between server and clients is implemented (remember that you can't see other people fuel level?). I'm guessing spectating clients (and server) is reciving information about the empty fuel tank a few seconds before the driver actually runs out of fuel. Spectators see the engine shut off, but continues to recive information about the car accelerating since the driver in fact still have a few seconds of fuel left and can accelerate.

Now I'm so curious I have to test this with side-by-side comparisment of real-time ingame recording and MPR recording. :)

Offline initial D AE86
Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:34 am Post 
I have to remember that for the FXO SO5 of fuel 9% needs :lol: :thumb: O:)

[ 6 posts ]