agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Offline MotEgni
Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:53 pm Post 
Hey guys.

Been along time since I last raced the Cargame server. Due to alot of things happening IRL (health issues, moving, family etc.) have been unable to dedicate much time to racing games, and other games for that sake, for a long time.

But now everything is getting back to normal, and im thinking of picking up my racing again. Well not picking up cause I really was still a noob when I stopped racing so I will start from scratch again :lol:

Was very well treated on the server and by the CG guys especially so when I come back this will be the only place to go :thumb:

Just finishing the last moving bit of moving back into my old appartement, so maybe this evening or tomorrow I will again try to get into the LFS game again.

Probably a totally uninteresting post for most of you guys, but I was excited of the whole idea of getting back into the game so had to make the post before I carry the last boxes and stuff into my home, and it was a good excuse for a break from all the heavy carrying O:)

Cya all, MotEgni.

Offline Speedy J
Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:55 pm Post 
Good to hear from you again Tom :thumb: Hope you are fine and back in the server soon :woop: :honger:

[ 2 posts ]