agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline marcromboy
Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:36 pm Post 
Hello all my dear fellow friends from the past. It actually has been a veeeery long time since we had our last chitchat and were racing on the cargame servers. Since i applied my job as a salesman there has happened a lot that didn't allow me to race or enjoy any other spare time. Now that i'm moving to a new flat with new, more stable internet connection, in march next year, i'm going to be online more often and start racing again. I connected my wheel yesterday again, since it hasn't been touched even more than a year now.
I'm so excited to be racing with you guys, Dave, Speedy, Joske, Skagen, Litro and all of you guys again, and maybe take part in competitions like GTAL again. As i see, nothing has much changed on LFS, just a new, more stable multiplayer version since november. But still i need to find time, get involved back into racing, into chitchat on lfs forums and find my way back into the standard racing routine i used to enjoy in 2011. Hope to see you guys soon in the next 2-3 months, i hope you haven't forgot me and also my spectacular race on FE4R, when i flipped the car on postion 4, when there were only 3 laps to go (;

Have a great christmas time and even a better start in the new year, a lot is going to happen !
sincerely, Phil alias Marc Romboy.

PS: i installed LFS yesterday, the standard setup for the FBM on BL1 is even more worse than cold cheesecake. I hope to share some good setups later with you guys again like we used to all day on different maps !

:woop: :honger: :[ :roflol: :respect: (f) O:) :thumb: :lol: :o :yes:

Offline Speedy J
Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:37 pm Post 
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Welcome back :lief:
:honger: :honger: :honger: :woop: :woop: :woop:

Offline Rolly
Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:55 pm Post 
ROMBOY-- hey long time no speak :dag:

Offline Litro
Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:40 pm Post 
Wow, hi! :thumb:

Offline Frozeni
Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:31 pm Post 
Welcome back :beer:

Offline marcromboy
Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:51 pm Post 
i just plugged in my wheel yesterday for the very first time since 1,5 years i stopped racing back then.
omg, i better practice offline for the next 3 months or there'll be a lot plain stupid accidents going to happen :fp:

Offline Sorin
Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 pm Post 
:aai:

[ 7 posts ]