agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 31 posts ]
Offline [TDRT]K.Harvey
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:20 am Post 
Someone has been crashing everyone without responding to anyone and it seems to be Dave :o . Same username (cargame.nl), same yellow RB4 and same nametag. Has Dave gone mad ? or just way drunk ? or someone else using his pc?.

Here's an exemple:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=274572

He was crashing afew races before (B11) and a few races after too.

Offline J@tko
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:27 am Post 
Add in http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=274573 to that too (when it finally gets uploaded)

If someone's hacked his account/stolen it/whatever then that's fair enough, but if he's just really drunk/high then I'm interested to see what will happen........

EDIT: LOL at his Safety Rating now :D

EDIT2: The saga continues....... he's banned someone so it's clearly someone who knows how LFS works. Got whoever it is talking on TS, is this Dave?

http://www.2shared.com/audio/eG8E3uUn/t ... 54_43.html

Offline OTone
Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:46 am Post 
:o :fp:

Offline dadoml
Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:29 am Post 
OMG

999 then? :no:

Offline Rolly
Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:55 am Post 
Dave has been given a ten year ban and has to re-take his racing licence....... :o
Also banned from drinking... :wine:
Not seen replay as i am away.... :/

Dave you are a naughty boy if this is true :lol:

:lief:

Offline dadoml
Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:29 am Post 
its really REALLY bad... :o

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:22 pm Post 
The headache? Hmm.. A bit... A bit...

It was pretty good actually yesterday... Now I know how it feels to be a police officer on a cruise server.

Offline OTone
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:28 pm Post 
:fp: :fp: :fp:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:33 pm Post 
Yesterday around 21:30 servertime somebody on S1 server went to the S2 server to drop a complaint and Speedy was there and asked me on Teamspeak if I was logged onto S1 with my S1 account and if I could take a look.

I was logged in and indeed there was somebody who was crashing on purpose and using heavy words and stuff. Waiting on every car to take it out like typical classical demo crash behavior.

Instead of immediately banning I started to toy around with this person. Returning him to the pitlane every lap when he patiently waited on another car to take out. He got a bit frustrated by that and eventually disconnected after half an hour of trying to be an ass. That was sad because I had fun... I ofcourse 999 banned the account after that.

But... He claimed that he had more then one account so he didn't care anyway... I didn't believe those claims but.. A bit later... He indeed connected with another account and I was getting a little bored with this returning to the pitlane stuff all the time, that I thought by myself.. Why not crash the crasher for a change? Lets get annoying with a RB4 against a XFG/XRG, you can never 'win' that anyway :D .

So... Yeah, that was great.. Had at least fun for an hour or two, I think. He suddenly wanted to race 'normal' (with a drift set) but... Eehh.. No... A chrasher stays a crasher :zzz:

And yes, there was some beer involved but I didn't loose my mind :wink:

I lost a lot of safety rating though but thats OK 8)

--
Besides;

I love the evidence.. Like recording voice on Teamspeak and stuff... Great move :lol: :D

Offline Speedy J
Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:10 pm Post 
Has Dave gone mad ? or just way drunk ? or someone else using his pc?.

ROFLOL. Nope, this is Dave annoying the annoying. Never had so much fun watching a replay before :D And not a single chatcomment. Some patience here.

Putting barrier at pit-exit. :roflol:

"If I knew you in real life your head would be off your neck".

PS "Crash the crasher". I like that concept :devil:

Guess what ER RACER, you are officially f*cked. Find an other server to be a disaster.

Offline initial D AE86
Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:36 pm Post 
incredible :lol:

Offline Rolly
Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:49 pm Post 
hahaha nice 1 dav..... crash the crasher (f) :fp:

Offline J@tko
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
I love the evidence.. Like recording voice on Teamspeak and stuff... Great move

Lol I was just displaying a bit more evidence to check :P

Whilst I agree with your actions (and sorry to be devil's advocate here :P) but is this not revenge wrecking....? :P I'm just thinking if someone is reported for revenge wrecking they just come in and say "well the admins do it"

Offline BMW-gek
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:10 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
Now I know how it feels to be a police officer on a cruise server.

You cruise?? :o Butt :yes: its fun to cop on a cruise server :P :wink:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:13 pm Post 
No it isn't .. Didn't got crashed by him so there is no revenge here. Besides, it wasn't someone which caused normal crashes with just bad racing... No he waited randomly for people to crash... If some kids do not understand that difference thats OK.. Be my guest and try to find the limits. :duh: :wink:

Offline Nick7
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:45 pm Post 
:fp: :fp: :fp:
He might be a crasher, or whatever... but that's really no excuse, Dave.
IMO, you should have banned him if he was a crasher, but this was.. well.. I guess if you check replay, you know what to think of it.

Offline Rolly
Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:22 pm Post 
What we all forget is the time and effort and expense of running a server...... dav sorts out problems, writes programs and pays for the servers so we can all enjoy great racing.... i can't blame dav if he wanted a bit of fun on his OWN server as he has his own buisness to run while running cargame as a hobby.

I think in all seriousness that we can forgive dav and instead congratulate him on running a sucessful racegame that has proved itself by its constant popularity and fair racing.

:thumb: O:) (f)

Offline sermilan
Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:43 pm Post 
Actually - a good one Dave! :thumb:
Some people deserve to be "tortured before killed", so they'll know exactly what their "victims" felt when they were doing the same thing (sim world only, of course).

Offline initial D AE86
Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:45 pm Post 
Rolly wrote:
What we all forget is the time and effort and expense of running a server...... dav sorts out problems, writes programs and pays for the servers so we can all enjoy great racing.... i can't blame dav if he wanted a bit of fun on his OWN server as he has his own buisness to run while running cargame as a hobby.

I think in all seriousness that we can forgive dav and instead congratulate him on running a sucessful racegame that has proved itself by its constant popularity and fair racing.

:yes: :respect: :yes: :respect: :yes: :respect: :yes: :respect: :yes: :respect: :yes: :respect: :yes: :respect: :yes:

cargame.nl wrote:

(f)

sermilan wrote:
Some people deserve to be "tortured before killed", so they'll know exactly what their "victims" felt when they were doing the same thing (sim world only, of course).

:lol:

PS:cargame.nls1/s2 is the best :thumb: :dag:

Offline Obmit
Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:47 pm Post 
@ Rolly
Well said sir. :thumb:

@ Dave
I like your style. :devil:

Offline Rolly
Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:51 pm Post 
will watch the replay when i get home tomorrow night.........

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:54 pm Post 
Nick7 wrote:
well.. I guess if you check replay, you know what to think of it.

Yeah?

Well.. Maybe you should take a look at this replay;
http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=274554

Around 6 minutes. Focus on ER Racer.

Offline initial D AE86
Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:59 pm Post 
ER Racer... :o

Offline Nick7
Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:43 pm Post 
Dave, don't get me wrong... ER Racer deserves 999 day ban without doubt.
But I still think you shouldn't have done it the way you did.
It's just my personal opinion.

Offline dadoml
Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:59 pm Post 
+1

Offline OTone
Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:33 pm Post 
+1

I respect you as the server owner as well the other moderators and racers of corse.

But what you did was just wrong. Driving wrong way, blocking, waiting. There are alot of other ways to make fun/annoy a crasher. But acting like one? Na... I cant say "yeah you did great".

You did talk nothing, and that is a plus for your side. But why acting like him? :nah:
I have to say, that ER RACER... :o some heavy words he threw.

But, like Rolly said, the server is yours, you are the person who pay to maintain the server on so you do whatever you want.

Offline sermilan
Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:34 pm Post 

He didn't bother anyone but the guy who deserved it :wink:

Offline [TDRT]K.Harvey
Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 pm Post 
I was sure it wasn't Dave since while crashing ER racer he also crashed a few other racers and he wouldn't really respond to anything that was being said (nothing that made sense anyway). I didn't really like to see that but I guess if he had just said it was him having fun with someone that deserved a ban I guess it would have been ok.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:37 pm Post 
Nah, in this whole process I think I accidentally hit somebody else once briefly ... Other then that no harm was involved. Besides it was on the S1 server where you can experience a bit more surprises with unskilled racers.

But are we going to talk about this forever? How many times we are experiencing a demo crasher with multiple accounts anyway? Sometimes you are all a little bit girlish.. But.. Hmmm.. It's OK (f)

Offline Rolly
Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:56 pm Post 
Hi... as stated before i cannot view the replay as i am away from home.
What Dav did was wrong ..... But....what you don't realize is the unknown drivers who come on to Cargame with the sole intention of ruining/wrecking races....... Quite often,myself Speedy,dav,bmw,joske etc etc spot these drivers early on before anyone else does ,so avoiding any major disruption to the other drivers racing. These drivers are quickly dispensed without any report being filed in the forum unless we feel it is necessary.

This is an ongoing situation and will never end.
There are many times we have to spectate instead of racing because a new driver has caught our attention and feel the need to observe them for a few laps/races just to make sure they are not spoiling it for others.

Dav had a drink and decided to give the crasher a taste of his own medicine... yes ... i know this is not allowed.... and usually ends up with both guys being banned. :yes:

How often have you seen dav do this... in my case never..... me and the cargame team do have a bit of laugh on track now and again with a bit of fender bending but thats usually late on at night and we are just blowing off a bit of steam ( we only do it to each other ). :o

So on behalf of all the Cargame team we appologies to anyone we upset. :lief:
But....
That doesn't mean that i will stop ramming dav off the track. :fp:

Offline franky.s
Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:45 am Post 
i say we report it to the owner..

..oh wait.

[ 31 posts ]