agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 posts ]
Offline Pierre Dole
Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:35 pm Post 
So, my mates and me joined the CG server. The track was KY2R (http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=409412), we drove few laps without any incidents till the race has finished. The next race was on AS5 (http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=409413), we choose our cars and sets and gone on the starting grid. Then, before the race started, one of the admins started to kick and ban my mates, Jan-Ole and Jens. As I asked (more times) for the reason I didnt got any answer.

So this report is agains the admin who bans ppl without any reason.

Offline Speedy J
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:07 pm Post 
You in the server now? I just joined. Don't see these names on the banlist...

Offline Speedy J
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:09 pm Post 
There are also no admins onlime as far as I can see :huh:

Offline Speedy J
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:13 pm Post 
As far as I understand now 1 BC racer got kicked because he removed an admin from the joinlist. Nobody is on the banlist.

Offline pringles
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:16 pm Post 
Said admin was the last non-ready player. There is an automatic kick for removing people from the grid (which I presume reduces safety rating), manually re-kicking someone seems a bit..

Offline Pierre Dole
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:21 pm Post 
We all was already on the starting grid on the track. It is not possible to remove someone out of the grid by player. They both tryed to reconnect and got kicked again.

Offline Speedy J
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:22 pm Post 
Yep. Goonna take this into the Internal Affairs files, thanks for clearing up Pringles.

Offline Pierre Dole
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 pm Post 
I talk to them in TS. Jan-Ole removed one driver from the waiting list, "because he didnt clicked on 'ready'". So, the we know the reason for one kick, yet. But why Jens was kicked just before the starting lights gone on?

Offline Moody
Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:40 am Post 
As I asked (more times) for the reason I didnt got any answer.

Oh yeah and I wasn't able to answer because I was driving, and by the time race came to an end, you completely vanished out.

Here's the thing. I couldn't find my set and I was dead last on the 'ready' button. That doesn't really mean that your mate had any right to remove me from the grid and he got automaticaly kicked. And because your mate removed from the grid, race became full (REALLY FRUSTRATING). I admit that I haven't really paid too much attention and I tought Jan and Jen was the same person.

Sometimes I'm really not in the mood to be tossed from here to there just because. But I can also admit my mistakes whenever I'm wrong. Now I was wrong and I'm sorry for that.
At the end of the day we're all humans and sometimes we fail.

Hope I cleared out everything now.

Offline franky.s
Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:42 am Post 
now i see why dave is scared to hand out more power

Offline Pierre Dole
Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:18 am Post 
Moody wrote:
Oh yeah and I wasn't able to answer because I was driving, and by the time race came to an end, you completely vanished out.

As I notice you are driving I waited the whole race. After your car stood for a while I asked again, but didnt got any answer, so I left.

However, it seems that all was little unlucky. They both was realy angered in TS. I'll explain them what happened when I see them the next time.

Offline Moody
Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:58 am Post 

As I notice you are driving I waited the whole race. After your car stood for a while I asked again, but didnt got any answer, so I left.

I probably was too busy checking the connection lists and trying to find you, while not following the chat. When there are 47 conns, username text is so small you have to look it up with a magnifing glass. :roll:

Offline initial D AE86
Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:08 pm Post 
franky.s wrote:
now i see why dave is scared to hand out more power

Yes it is true, but people always commits mistakes quickly and easily :wink:

so it was not that nice, but already the all clear and fix it :cheer:

[ 13 posts ]