agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Offline krkriv
Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:49 pm Post 
Hello everyone! It was a regular bus party on South City, then suddenly I was "fighting" with this driver. His sportsman behaviour was totally awful. At first, he was waving on the straight. And as most of you know, in racing you must do only 1 move on the straight when car is in your slipstream. After this move, you either get back to your position or stay. When going side by side with him, he was always outbraking his car, so putting me into the wall is not the best thing which can happen to a driver. Then I said, "Ok you are done now srsly" just to make it clear that my next move will be the pass. Heading to the start/finish straight, I was behind him. Braking for T1 - slight bump on the rear(thats nasty move in racing, as most of you know, but not illegal). Then he did revenge wreck. Here's the replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rofuxlx4tg5ptm1/protest.mpr

Offline BMW-gek
Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:17 am Post 
First of all my apology for taking too long time before a admin responded. Second is that we prefer our own database for downloading replays, you can find them on the right next too the finish flag. We can download the repalys from the S1, S2 and GTr server. Easier for you because you don't have to upload it yourself.

krkriv wrote:
Hello everyone! It was a regular bus party on South City, then suddenly I was "fighting" with this driver. His sportsman behaviour was totally awful. At first, he was waving on the straight. And as most of you know, in racing you must do only 1 move on the straight when car is in your slipstream. After this move, you either get back to your position or stay.

Thats right. You can look it up yourself. Search for O-5 in the part Overtaking.

http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Clean_Racers_Club_Rules#Rules_of_Clean_Racing

krkriv wrote:
Heading to the start/finish straight, I was behind him. Braking for T1 - slight bump on the rear(thats nasty move in racing, as most of you know, but not illegal). Then he did revenge wreck.

Well your bump was intentional, its very visible at the track. And reading the contact part in de link I gave above you will have too admit your move was illegal. Only for the whole situation I do understand it. Only for the following I will have you too confirm you do understand that taking care off this situations on your manner you will receive a ban next time. It is out off the question that you deal with it in this kind off way. If he don't respond in a decent way you report it on the forum and the admins will deal with it.

For you It will be a warning this time, because he just full intentional revenged wrecked you he get 90 days.

[ 2 posts ]