agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 posts ]
Offline squasseL
Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:56 pm Post 
Hey guys, this is this guy Kast who just crashes multiple cars from the start of the grid.

He started blaming me for crashing him but i didn't even know him.

Find the replay attached

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 pm Post 
Omg... Terrible car control (control?)

Banned before.. I'm now extending that to a month. Some people don't learn?

Spectate immediately if you fail to start correctly from a straight (!) road, with a full grid.

And how the hell can you blame someone else for this stunt? :huh: :nah:

Offline routekaster
Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:01 pm Post 
LOL...yeah dave....the problem is I cant control the car. Thats why my !rt is over 90% and i am at cargame top ten of points, podiums and results. Because i cant control the car.

You keep giving me weeks without even asking me anything and not even spoke to me once....

Be back in september from summer vacations. Hope to find more active admins during gameplay and less "-Weeks-giving from the sofa- admins" when i come back from hollydays.

And i guess you didnt took to much time to read. I didnt blame anybody for this.... you misundertood :)

Cheers

Offline jahilton2002
Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 pm Post 
oooooooooooooooo you got told dave :lol: :roll:

9999999999 :lock:

Offline routekaster
Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 pm Post 
jahilton2002 : This thing you have added of "you got told dave" is completely out of place. Only trying to mess things a bit more. very sad of you.

Offline jahilton2002
Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:16 pm Post 
sorry you might of misunderstood, my english is not very good. i meant to say.

"your just jealous because i can say the whole alphabet in under a second"

"BLAH"

see :wink:

anyway sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

plz dont come on here and start to patronize and try and offend the admin team..... And dave is the guy who runs the place, very well i might add. he also pays the bills from his own pocket, which is unfortunately wasted on people like you. He's also the most "active" admin here.

and for you to come here and say " blah blah dave this dave that and "Because i cant control the car" is just childish. you've been banned before so clearly haven't lernt a thing.

So how about you do do us a fav and shut up.

blunt yes but to the point and very true.

so i'm sorry if i've offended any other members of the forum, i apologise.

and yes how "very sad of me". i'm a admin who can't have a opinion.

Offline routekaster
Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:41 am Post 
Well, look. This is a report about me. So i can answer. You say"Do us all a favor and shut up"???

Very rude from you and completely out of place again. This place is to speak not to shut up. You are wrong!!

As long as i dont disrespect anybody i dont have to shut up. Your completely wrong about this... you see? Nobody is trying to patronize as you said. Where did you get this expression from???? After reading my post the word you use is "Patronize"??? Maybe i have some troubles understanding you, must be my bad english :)

Then you say i try to offend the dave.... nobody will get offended for that post . Again your trying to raise this situation to something terrible that only exists in your mind.

I didnt say dave runs the place in the wrong way. Thats another lie of you. You added the rest without even knowing me too. In fact in this same forum i encourage other admins of cargame to keep up after seing them working hard to keep control of the racers. Check this forum a read my lasts posts where i congratulate cargame for its succes and defend the banning system. You are wrong again. Read my older posts first. Then you speak.

I just remarked the fact that dave banned me without even asked me what happened there, He said "i couldnt control the car" so i answer to him, that if im in top ten of podiums and results, probably there was something else happening in that situation besides my ability of controling the car, the one that is already proof by my PB´s and results at cargame.nl stats.
I mean, if I am in top ten of results and podiums i thought maybe could be intresting to ask me what happened there, since i ve already raced more than a thousend races at cargame, and probably spend more hours online than any other player at cargame.

All the rest that you added is trying to make a bad situation here. My first post doesnt disrespect anybody. You, telling me to shut up, sounds rude and out of place again. This is a forum. We speak here.

Please you have already given your opinion and told me to shut up: WELL DONE. But you are wrong. This is a forum.

Offline Litro
Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:03 am Post 
Oh ! Just drink a bit and relax :wine: :lol:

Offline jahilton2002
Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:07 am Post 
:dag: can I have a coke litro

Offline Litro
Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:12 am Post 
Noot :lol: Just something that is ~40 % alco, i thought. 8) :D

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:14 am Post 
routekaster wrote:
And i guess you didnt took to much time to read. I didnt blame anybody for this

squasseL wrote:
He started blaming me for crashing him

didnt took to much time to read you say?

routekaster wrote:
without even asking me anything and not even spoke to me once....

You have the opportunity to speak here? Why must I take the lead?

Last time you intentionally crashed someone, must I babyonize that and ask if you maybe had a bad day or something?

It's unwanted behaviour, crashing half of the grid also. A lot of text but still no explanation why you swiped across the track. No excuse, nothing. :lock:

We are pretty tolerant (well Speedy more than I) but don't push that too far. Like I said, its not the first time you have been banned, actually the story with you goes back for months. Patience does end you know.

No hard feelings though, enjoy your holiday no matter what (f)

Offline routekaster
Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:32 am Post 
Quote:

routekaster wrote:
And i guess you didnt took to much time to read. I didnt blame anybody for this

squasseL wrote:
He started blaming me for crashing him

didnt took to much time to read you say?

Yes. And i say tha again. I didnt blame anybody. Wherer did you read my blaming???. Guess you didnt took to much time to read. I didnt balme anybody.

Quote:
You have the opportunity to speak here? Why must I take the lead?

lol......I have the oportunity??....you didnt even left me an hour to answer the thread. No, you have no obligation to take the lead. But leave sometime to answer.

Quote:

A lot of text but still no explanation why you swiped across the track. No excuse, nothing.

Why do you need the explanation for?. You have already banned me without giving the opportunity to answer the thread, remember?

Quote:
We are pretty tolerant (well Speedy more than I) but don't push that too far

wait wait, carefull with comparing. Speedy spend hours and hours online taking care of the server, and he is very succesfull when it comes to provide clean races. Speedy makes an "active during gameplay" administration. This is exactly what the server needs.

This random banning "from the sofa" cause i received a report, and not knowing who am I about to ban, doesnt help at all for clean races.

Quote:
No hard feelings though, enjoy your holiday no matter what

Of course no hard feelings. Its your server. I will never get mad for something like this. And of course i will enjoy my holidays. I have been waiting for August vacations since last year!!! My ass is squared from sitting in this office!!!

hope you enjoy your holidays too.

See you back on september.

Offline Speedy J
Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:37 am Post 
Routekaster, if you are taken out by another racer which was on purpose in your opinion, you should use this forum (of which you know it exists) to report that if there is no admin on the server at that moment. I think you know that is the way to handle things.

Instead of that, you choose revenge wrecking at the start of the next race. As you know this is unacceptable... As a side-effect you take out several other innocent racers.

You are very familiar on cargame servers and know that admins are not online 24-7. That means that it would be great to have good and familiar racers on the servers who can keep an extra eye open in these situations. And use the forum if unwished behavior takes place. You do just the opposite and that makes me sad. I maybe should not have or share emotions, as being an objective admin, but it does...

routekaster wrote:
This random banning "from the sofa" cause i received a report, and not knowing who am I about to ban, doesnt help at all for clean races.

About the sofa-banning: I think you are giving Dave far too less credits. Not because of the fact that he made cargame servers available and maintains the whole thing, but because I know that he puts many hours (more than me even...) to watch races and racers and replays, since it is his main purpose to provide a nice and steady racing environment for dedicated racers. Like you are.

I am not saying this because Dave is a fellow admin or the boss even, but only because I need to point out to you that he is not a sofa-banner :no:

Hope to see you back after your vacation, enjoy it. When you get back please remember that there is this forum to share bad experiences. And do not revenge wreck....

[ 13 posts ]