agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 25 posts ]
Offline Skagen
Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:43 pm Post 
Hi.

In lap 1 in this race, I overtake alpracka.cz after the chicane (at 1:10). But then in the next turn, he pushes me off the racing line and overtakes me. If I'm not mistaken, if the other car is on the racing line and has significant lead, you step off a little and give him room in the corners. If you happen to bump him off the line by accident, you give back the position since the overtake was unfair. This is at least what I do in these situations.

When I tired to tell alpracka.cz this racing etiquette, he just ignores me. And then in turn one, the next race, he pushes me off the road again. And no apologies afterwards. :/

This guy doesn't seem interested in proper racing, or the well being of his fellow racers.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:57 am Post 
Hhmm needs some special attention :roll:

Offline Skagen
Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 pm Post 
What you mean? That I do so? :devil:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:20 pm Post 
Yeah you too .. With your turn indicator problem :roll: :lol:

Offline alpracka
Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:53 pm Post 
Oohh! Hell yea.. Thats me!! :D Well, let me apologize for this but it wasn't bad faith... Im beginner, poor guy with kbd and mouse, so, you know ;)....

I've to say, this server is making fun for all the game - a lot of cars, different levels and skills etc. I haven't seen on any other server. Great job.

And my little wish: Give a moooore rallyyyyy :)) from 3 races to full 5 or give it more often :thumb: it's sooooo fu*king funny, really..

Offline Skagen
Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:01 am Post 
You might say I overreacted reporting this. Was in a really bad mood the other day, so no bad feelings. :)

I am myself quite new to online racing, starting out just a couple of months ago. And off course still using mouse and keyboard much to my own frustration, heh.

Offline HeMi
Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:02 am Post 
mpr: http://rapidshare.com/files/399834799/a ... 1.mpr.html
name: alpracka.cz (nikos@timi.cz)
Time:00:50 and 2:30
description:...

mpr: http://rapidshare.com/files/399835290/a ... 2.mpr.html
name: alpracka.cz (nikos@timi.cz)
Time:7:40
description:...

He not say sorry :(

Offline alpracka
Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:54 pm Post 
Oooh what a snitch!!! lol, I told you in the first race I hadnt knew this track - first time racing it. And yea, in 2AM of my time, my reaction for breaking wasnt so quick.. C'mon guys, relaaaax.. Take it easy, ban the true crashers and revengers - for ex. Venom was still crashing after few races ;)

Offline Litro
Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:57 pm Post 
Press 4 and You will see how to drive.

Offline alpracka
Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:10 pm Post 
Quote:
Press 4 and You will see how to drive.

When you're right behind the racer, some stupid "press 4" won't help you..

Offline HeMi
Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:24 pm Post 
you need practice drive offline and read this http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Rules_of_Clean_Racing

Offline alpracka
Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:42 pm Post 
you need relax

Offline Litro
Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:21 pm Post 
alpracka wrote:
lol, I told you in the first race I hadnt knew this track - first time racing it.

Thats only thing that would help. But for you maybe need a bit of mind..

Offline HeMi
Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:22 pm Post 
yeap...

I'm getting sunburnt and drinks "Tyskie".

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:08 pm Post 
So what is the plan? :roll:

Offline HeMi
Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:24 pm Post 
Official warning for alpracka next time ban for 3 day. O:)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:07 pm Post 
:D

Offline BMW-gek
Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:48 pm Post 
Has giving his last and final warning today. He just won't race fair and nice with other cars near him. When you drive in the way he ramms you out of his way. :thumb_d:

Things you also can avoid with mouse and keyboard.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:24 am Post 
Well, Hemi's plan sounds like a solid one then. Will be sharp on it too.

Offline HeMi
Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:38 pm Post 
He realy want be ban for 999 days. Bad aggressive racing and after race.

http://rapidshare.com/files/400503139/alprcka7.mpr.html

Offline alpracka
Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:09 pm Post 
Let me LOL to you HeMi, this your record just prove, that you are totally sat on me :[

Well, let everybody see it. Clean race for me, nothing for "999 ban", didn't crash anybody, didn't pushed away anybody, did nothing in this race and i really doubt you saw this record to the end :lol:

And in 7:50, there was very nice overtake ;)

And what after race?? You are parking right on the track!! You are totally negligent to the other drivers who are still racing after "YOURS" finish. ... wake up

Offline HeMi
Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:16 pm Post 
alpracka wrote:
Well, let everybody see it. Clean race for me, nothing for "999 ban", didn't crash anybody, didn't pushed away anybody, did nothing in this race and i really doubt you saw this record to the end :lol:

Yes, you don't push 3:10 and 3:30. :thumb:

After the race you wont some driver to crash and crash me :lock:

Offline alpracka
Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:46 pm Post 
LoL again.. well... it's questionable. In my opinion 3.10 no comment (for this? lol), 3:30 gotmlLK cut my path, cant do nothing and I absolutely hadn't intend to kiss his ass. Anyways, If I be banned for this, gotmlLK shoud be banned 4ever for his behavior since 3:50 and maybe all the time..

I'm suprised you're spending time by this shit HeMi. Nothing to do? You can finish my work if you want :) Seriously, it's hard to race totally without contact, on server where is about 32 racers with different cars. If everybody report this like HeMi, your forum will be mixture of spam..

Offline Speedy J
Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:55 am Post 
I think you guys should tell each other that you are going to be respectfull towards each other. Full stop.

Then I believe we will see some very nice fights between you two, respectfull and clean :thumb:

Yes I am an optimist :[

Offline HeMi
Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:56 am Post 
alpracka wrote:
In my opinion 3.10 no comment (for this? lol),

You pushing aut Cornys #5

alpracka wrote:
3:30 gotmlLK cut my path, cant do nothing and I absolutely hadn't intend to kiss his ass.

O-1: To obtain right of road position in a corner, the overtaker's car must have substantial overlap of the car that is being overtaken, before they reach the corner's turn-in point. Should the overtaking car not have enough overlap, the leading car may resume its racing line without fear of contact.

O-3: The car on the inside has the right to inside room all the way through the corner - right up to the exit point. That car should not be squeezed against the inside towards the apex area. The ahead driver can still battle for the position of course but must do so while maintaining side room for the behind driver. The practice of going up the inside of an ahead car after that car has already turned in, and where there was no established substantial overlap before the turn-in point, is sometimes referred to as barge passing, (i.e. you barge your way past). Understand that barge passing is a high risk manoeuvre for both you and others. You have no rights what-so-ever as a barge passer.

Rules of Clean Racing

Any comments?

[ 25 posts ]