Page 1 of 2  [ 51 posts ]
Offline BMW-gek
Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:02 pm Post 
In the PB box from Duhec:

Quote:
Hey BMW-gek

http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=413168 last lap no sorry
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=413169 1 lap no sorry

+ swearing at me "noob, fuck you, curak = dick" etc all the time look the replay .. i hope he will banned...

cheerz

First I want to try if you both can solve this on a mature way.

Offline Moody
Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:27 pm Post 
Can I say stuff?

Offline Speedy J
Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:46 pm Post 
BMW-gek,

DUHEC send me the same PM, I watched the replay and responded to it towards DUHEC, with a proposal to deal with the matter. Which resulted in another PM from DUHEC to which I am not even going to respond.

So it is dealt with. As far as I am concerned. Also I find it not decent to send two admins the same PM and not inform us about that. Then he should just write a report.
Moody wrote:
Can I say stuff?

Of course you can. If you feel it is still needed.

Offline DuHeC
Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:28 pm Post 
Thanks BMW-gek for reposting my report. Why i pmd twoo admins ... the reason is i wanted to make sure that roman is not under admin protection. But sadly he obviously is because for what he did he cant be just kicked and warned. roman didnt even try to appologize for what he did. After the race and in the begining of next race AND AFTER I ASKED HIM IF HE IS STUPID? he started to swear at me... if i did something like this i would get 30 days for sure. It happened before. And since that happened and i got ban for 999 days sponsored by Dave :lief: (for calling Speedy "old man" which was a joke and i also appologized personaly to him several times) and i came back, strange things started happening. People who i dont even know and never had any contact with them started to attack me. I asked for unban only because i like this server S2 and i wanted to race here again peacefuly, without ramming, swearing etc .. Im trying to say that if there are rules there should be rules for everybody.

If you dont want me on this server just tell me clearly and i will never come back.

Cheerz DuHeC

Offline Moody
Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:39 pm Post 
As far as I remember you were the first who insulted roman calling him stupid OR idiot because of the unsafe entry that he made. I'm not saying it was the best way to enter back the track, not at all, but your reaction is too much. In what universe insulting people is a way to deal with things? How do you expect him to react when you call him an idiot? Kiss you, hug you and say sorry? Don't be an hipocrite.

As far as I remember you were the first who has actually gotten in a conflict with Roman EVER.

As far as I remember you managed to piss me off too at some point, some day for some reasons and I haven't banned you, so yeah.

My advice is to take it easy with that attitude. Take crashes that people do by miss judgement less serious and not call them immediately idiots.

DuHeC wrote:
If you dont want me on this server just tell me clearly and i will never come back.

Really? Do you actually think someone doesn't want you on this server? :lol: I'm not saying it to make you feel bad, but these kind of questions make me wonder that you haven't really grown up yet.

And what admin protection are you talking about? :lol:

Do you actually think that "MOODY BAN ROMAN" is an argument? Of course I said no. I was racing, you saw that I said that I wanna race and I will check replay too later, but apparently you're playing dirty here sending individual PMs to Admins because making a report yourself was too hard.

Seriously DuHeC. Admin protection. Could you make it sound more dramatic? :lol:

Oh and this is my first and only post in this thread. I know you're a guy hard to stop when it comes to arguments no matter how much I try, so I won't. Alt+F4

Offline DuHeC
Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:38 pm Post 
Moody wrote:
As far as I remember you were the first who insulted roman calling him stupid OR idiot because of the unsafe entry that he made. I'm not saying it was the best way to enter back the track, not at all, but your reaction is too much. In what universe insulting people is a way to deal with things? How do you expect him to react when you call him an idiot? Kiss you, hug you and say sorry? Don't be an hipocrite.

First of all i never called him idiot. If you dont remember, watch replay again. And you will see who was the one who was swearing. You turned the whole thing upside down and that was one of the reasons i didnt want to report in public because i knew this will happen and it did. Im sure u are more hipocrite than me.

Moody wrote:
As far as I remember you were the first who has actually gotten in a conflict with Roman EVER.

I dont care, until that day i didnt even know him. Dont make things up.

Moody wrote:
As far as I remember you managed to piss me off too at some point, some day for some reasons and I haven't banned you, so yeah.

Haha u are worse, you piss me off everytime we race. But this has no connection with this report now. Dont make things harder.

Moody wrote:
Really? Do you actually think someone doesn't want you on this server? I'm not saying it to make you feel bad, but these kind of questions make me wonder that you haven't really grown up yet.

To me its clear that you dont want me on this server because u are always looking for reasons against me. So stop acting politely and dare to tell the truth.

Moody wrote:
And what admin protection are you talking about?

Of course you see this differently :thumb:
"
Moody wrote:
Do you actually think that "MOODY BAN ROMAN" is an argument? Of course I said no. I was racing, you saw that I said that I wanna race and I will check replay too later, but apparently you're playing dirty here sending individual PMs to Admins because making a report yourself was too hard.

Dont turn my words around and dont lie to yourself about "MOODY BAN ROMAN". Obviously you dont understund sarcasm. Like i said before "You turned the whole thing upside down and that was one of the reasons i didnt want to report in public because i knew this will happen and it did. Im sure u are more hipocrite than me."

Moody wrote:
Seriously DuHeC. Admin protection. Could you make it sound more dramatic?

I sound like this: http://www.youareanidiot.org/

Moody wrote:
Oh and this is my first and only post in this thread. I know you're a guy hard to stop when it comes to arguments no matter how much I try, so I won't. Alt+F4

Even if there was no post from you, you didnt say anything smart. But everybody has a right to tell their oppinion.

PS. Take a look at first video 1 corner, and see how he pit maneuvered me... you only see things i didnt write (IDIOT) but you didnt see how he is driving. Again you are making up bad things about me. Who made you admin?? FFS

Quietly i hope roman gets ban because like you said you will uninstall lfs then. Good for me one less who has something against me.

Offline Moody
Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:45 pm Post 
When you're done crying like a drama Queen, let me know and we're gonna have a conversation on TS.

I haven't even read the entire thing you posted because I will end up getting pissed off again by the drama you create.

Bye bye

Oh and I would really love to do it on TS, god please, I'd even want Speedy and everyone else to be on while we talk. :lol:

Offline DuHeC
Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:55 pm Post 
How can you be admin if you dont even read what somebody writes? Dude you are way off topic.

Quote:
Oh and I would really love to do it on TS, god please, I'd even want Speedy and everyone else to be on while we talk.

Better concentrate on your report and dont be annoying.

Offline Moody
Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:02 pm Post 
DuHeC wrote:
How can you be admin if you dont even read what somebody writes? Dude you are way off topic.

Do YOU even read what you say? Do you have any idea how annoying YOU are and yet I'm trying to keep calm? What is your purpose here? "Atack Moody until he brusts into flames?" Oh wait, that must be your plan. :lol:

DuHeC pls. TS or this thing you call a serious conversation, won't continue.

I seriously doubt it that Dave gave you a 999 ban just for saying "old man". Now everything makes sense.

Offline DuHeC
Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:23 pm Post 
Moody, you started this drama, even before this thread. Look at the posts above. Nobody asked you for your opinion and false accusations. And we can continue this conversation here, where it started. Speedy and everyone can read.

Moody wrote:
Oh and this is my first and only post in this thread.

... :thumb:

Moody wrote:
I seriously doubt it that Dave gave you a 999 ban just for saying "old man". Now everything makes sense.

Believe me you have no idea what it was about. So stfu about things you dont know! And dont make more drama.

Leave me alone dude.

Offline Moody
Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:29 pm Post 
DuHeC wrote:
So stfu

Attitude DuHeC, attitude. That's why people love you so much.

In real life, if someone who I barely know would tell me to "shut the fuck up", I'd bitch slap the hell out of him. :lol:

Offline DuHeC
Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:34 pm Post 
I knew it!

You obviously have some serious problems if you get so angry and violent when somebody uses just a common phrase. And i had a good reason for saying it and this moment i have it again :thumb:

Moody wrote:
Attitude DuHeC, attitude. That's why people love you so much.

About altitude... so your friend roman can use expressions like "fuck, noob, curak = dick, even stfu"? Again you are looking just at me :thumb: im detecting admin protection here.

Offline Moody
Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:51 pm Post 
Moody wrote:
I know you're a guy hard to stop when it comes to arguments no matter how much I try

:lol:

You have a history of having a mouthfull, which you are proving it in every single post. Roman doesn't. Plus, you called him STUPID the second he made that manuver (to rejoin the track).

Whatever issues you have with me, we're gonna sort them out on TS, if you have the balls to speak to me out loud.

Whatever issues you have with Roman, it doesn't concern me. Just do your thing and focus on the report and hopefully you'll get him banned and feel better about life starting that moment. :lol:

That's all. Anything else you want to add towards me, TS.

Oh and I seriously hope you understand metaphorical expressions about bitchslapping and such things. You don't think I'm some sort of Rambo who lowers his level to that kind of people, don't you? :lol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:06 am Post 
I scrolled through this topic .. Not reading much... And was thinking, indeed... Teamspeak.. Great invention.

I am almost never on LFS anymore but I am still a big fan of Teamspeak 8)

This topic is not a great promotion to return to LFS by the way.. Ppff.. What a fuss about ONE race of ~12 minutes.

Offline DuHeC
Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:23 am Post 
Moody wrote:
You have a history of having a mouthfull, which you are proving it in every single post. Roman doesn't. Plus, you called him STUPID the second he made that manuver (to rejoin the track).

It was after the race and it was question!

Moody wrote:
Whatever issues you have with me, we're gonna sort them out on TS, if you have the balls to speak to me out loud.

I dont have any problems with you and i dont know why are u forcing yourself in the front anyway. Like i said before dont lie and leave me alone.

Moody wrote:
Whatever issues you have with Roman, it doesn't concern me. Just do your thing and focus on the report and hopefully you'll get him banned and feel better about life starting that moment.

Then why did you get involved anyway?

Moody wrote:
That's all. Anything else you want to add towards me, TS.

I have nothing else to say to you. Case closed.

Moody wrote:
Oh and I seriously hope you understand metaphorical expressions about bitchslapping and such things. You don't think I'm some sort of Rambo who lowers his level to that kind of people, don't you?

I understand and you are not funny at all.

Offline Moody
Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:27 am Post 
:lol: Ok so no TS, goodbye then.

Dave wrote:
but I am still a big fan of Teamspeak 8)

Will come back on a daily basis again startind these days. I have a lot of things on my plate lately :D Most of them good :thumb:

Offline sermilan
Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:05 am Post 
DuHeC wrote:
...So stfu...
:fp:
You've just lost your argument, right there

Offline Frozeni
Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:18 am Post 
Sorry, couldnt resist :roll:

Offline DuHeC
Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:22 pm Post 
sermilan wrote:
You've just lost your argument, right there

Depending on your age i would expect you will understand my expression. Once again you see only me and not words roman said and moodys lies and that is the reason why i said that to him because i cant stant people judging things they dont know about. I see there is rly strange community where more important is peoples expression than racing behavour.

Frozeni wrote:
Sorry, couldnt resist

Enjoy the drama :D :D

Admin lock pls, things go offtopic again and again. Because here the innocent is always a victim and admins dont care. :thumb:

Offline BMW-gek
Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:07 pm Post 
Finally I got time to make a decent response.

Scrolling thru the topic and it didn't solve itself I see, did Roman had a notice about this topic? I still want him here to response.

Seeing the replays yesterday was looking to kindergarten, 2 adult men are fighting because of the lack of decent communication.
At the first replay Roman got involved in a crash, tried to reverse of the track only Duhec was faster then Roman realised. Shit happens and that you want a explanation about that I can imagine that. Starting a conversation with writing Roman: Stupid? isn't the best way to do that.

the second replay I even could explain that move was a revenge wreck, still the evidence isn't that strong knowing Roman as a bit of a rough driver, so I just can't make it hard. You Duhec are a bit of the same rough driver and when two rough drivers meet eachother we got this kind of stuff on the track.

Why I don't ban is because you both are regular/daily drivers. A ban wouldn't solve the situation in this. When the banned driver returns we still are having 2 drivers who don't like eachother and it could happen again. I don't want a never ending story.

Then I want to say this:
DuHeC wrote:
admins dont care.

Sorry for having a daytime job for 9 hours, 3 dogs who wants some attention when I come home and after a long day I'm not in the mood to deal with this things. :nothanks: :duh: :fp:

Then Moody, you got PB

Offline Hiromi
Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 pm Post 
DuHeC - You are really psycho ..... not one moment nothing special in cargame.

The first replaye i was too crash then I backed and crash you :lol: then you started writing some stupidity.....
The second replay is normal race contact wheel to wheel, but since you angered me, I don't say sorry :x

I do not care I got ban or no. But if I had to write reports for every crash on me here is minimum 100 reports, But I do not want because I want race no write here any bullshit..... DuHeC - Learn to distinguish hit, fortuity and drivebomb :fp:
I do not like negative people as you :thumb_d:

houk

Offline DuHeC
Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:05 pm Post 
BMW-gek wrote:
Why I don't ban is because you both are regular/daily drivers.

Exactly thats why this should be banned. Anyway i got ban before too and i learned from it.

BMW-gek wrote:
Sorry for having a daytime job for 9 hours, 3 dogs who wants some attention when I come home and after a long day I'm not in the mood to deal with this things.

It was meant for all admins. Speedy was determined that he will not ban roman and he didnt want to reply to my message. moody was just accusing me and didnt help either.

Hiromi wrote:
DuHeC - You are really psycho

Nice attitude from you again.

Hiromi wrote:
The first replaye i was too crash then I backed and crash you then you started writing some stupidity.....

First of all you could press shift + s but your ego would be hurt. You rather decided to go back without looking if anybody is comming your way. Only stupid people do this. I waited for the end of the race for your appology but obviously your ego would be hurt again. Thats why i asked you if you are stupid. And see difference betwen question and statement.

Hiromi wrote:
The second replay is normal race contact wheel to wheel, but since you angered me, I don't say sorry

When you pit maneuvered me you had plenty of space on you right but you turned stering wheel to the left, blew your horn and didnt even try to brake and avoid the crash. Which make it look like revange. You even wrote yourself that you were angry. That supports my theory.

After crash you were pushing me, no brakes again just full gas.

Hiromi wrote:
I do not care I got ban or no.

If there is any justice you will get ban for this.

Hiromi wrote:
DuHeC - Learn to distinguish hit, fortuity and drivebomb

I do and i just proved it.

Hiromi wrote:
I do not like negative people as you

According to written i believe you are more negative person than i.

Offline Speedy J
Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:22 pm Post 
DuHeC wrote:
Speedy was determined that he will not ban roman and he didnt want to reply to my message

Yep, I told you I was not going to ban him, same reason as BMW-gek says above. I didn't reply because I said what my judgement was, plus I noticed by then BMW-gek made a topic about it and said he would deal with it.
DuHeC wrote:
admins dont care.

Okay. Then it ends here for me. Don't expect me to look into any report you post here from now.

I will leave this topic open to see if BMW-gek wants to add a final posting. Then it is time to lock it. Energy spent with no use.

Offline BMW-gek
Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:48 pm Post 
I stick to my statement. Banning isn't going to be a solution in this and thats why I wanted a reply from. Only I'm a bit confused at this point, Hiromi is roman. I do have a other user in mind which belongs to Hiroma. So bit lost in this I will like to add the following:

It doesn't make sense to me why Roman don't apologize to Duhec. He just can click and click Zefster's name into the chat. Even after he spectated he just fails to do.

Still starting a conversation with stupid, I do have reasons to believe that Duhec is even older in age , I will be surprised when I'm wrong. Why is it so hard to start a conversation with something decent? You have to compensate something small with a big mouth?

I just taste now how much annoys Speedy this. I'm I right Speedy?

Even the second replay, why does it have the flavour of revenge wrecking? It could be explained differently still it was you who could avoid it be showing some bit of respect and try to pass a turn later. Because why you should have the right to be mad at. That accident in the previous race you also caused? Oh started a conversation with Stupid?? You didn't apologized for something you caused be driving backward across the track and Duhec slammed into you.
Pretty pathetic to have the balls to make a stupid move instead off apologize.

SO I keep it simple this time, just take your responsibility and show some respect for your opponents. That childish behaviour is not what we need on the server :thumb_d:

Offline initial D AE86
Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:14 pm Post 
I not watched a replay , but after a reading... I suggests to close the topic. O:)

PS: Duhec , you're doing a second big problem , does not suggest anything but... ''third time lucky'' :\

I'll see all on the track :honger: :D

Offline DuHeC
Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:40 pm Post 
Speedy you didnt even see what happened and you alredy said that roman wont get ban. So obviously it rly doesnt make sense you look at my reports let alone i send them to you via pm... tell my something, where can i buy admin protection pack :D

I not watched a replay , but after a reading... I suggests to close the topic.

Funny how people judge things they didnt even see. Im disappointed with you. Sometimes its better to be quiet than say somethin stupid, no offence.

PS: Duhec , you're doing a second big problem , does not suggest anything but... ''third time lucky''

What big problem and lucky for what?

Ok i understood, no sanction for him, case closed.

BMW-gek :lock: pls

Offline initial D AE86
Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:54 pm Post 
I like u Duhec , but please let yourself to like :D

I mean here is that you're doing big problem with small problem...
DuHeC wrote:
Sometimes its better to be quiet than say somethin stupid, no offence.

you found the answer to your problem (f)

good luck :aai:

Offline DuHeC
Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:12 pm Post 
Telling lies about me made it a bigger problem. I mean moody here. So tell this to him.

you found the answer to your problem

... and that says someone who has the same problem :D

Offline initial D AE86
Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:13 pm Post 
good night , bye...

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:50 am Post 
BMW-gek wrote:

You lost all credits there... Immediately saying; "stupid?" , while you had no idea what happened.. Directly being impolite.

You didn't even loose any position, no, actually you gained a position because a regular (Zefster in a XRG) made a mistake.

It's give and take in life and what you get is what you seed. You have to learn a lot. End of story (f)

Offline Hiromi
Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:26 am Post 
DuHeC - your analize + pictures are ridiculous and your arguments " i can vengeance " no coment . For 3 years you are first who writes the report to me and it is says it all :yes: Kid.
http://i.imgur.com/lDmjWB0.gif

If someone made ??a mistake in 2.Race then here's my view of the situation. 4 pictures same moment

Offline Moody
Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:42 am Post 
DuHeC wrote:
When you pit maneuvered me you had plenty of space on you right but you turned stering wheel to the left, blew your horn and didnt even try to brake and avoid the crash. Which make it look like revange. You even wrote yourself that you were angry. That supports my theory.

Nope... Try to drive XR2 in that particular corner and see how much wheel movement you must do to keep it on the racing line. Basicaly the move you print screened is not what made the car to go towards you, but to keep it on the racing line and not make a 360.

Plus.. the usual speed in that spot is about 180kmph and he's going much slower.

You'll probably say 'admin protection' bla bla, but seriously, try XR2.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:53 pm Post 
Moody wrote:
try XR2

:no:
Try AMT*
:yes:

* Anger Management Training

Offline DuHeC
Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:37 pm Post 
Dave wrote:
You lost all credits there... Immediately saying; "stupid?" , while you had no idea what happened.. Directly being impolite.

You didn't even loose any position, no, actually you gained a position because a regular (Zefster in a XRG) made a mistake.

It's give and take in life and what you get is what you seed. You have to learn a lot. End of story

Even though i was the one who had reason to be angry, i wasnt swearing. If roman was more grown up and according to how good driver he is, he could say sorry and not use bad words (like Zefster could say sorry to him several times). We both know that here its not about positions but about fair racing. Looks like im not the only one who has to learn a lot.

Dave, if some drivers were more respectful, they would appologize immediately and not wait for reaction of coplayers :thumb:

Dave wrote:
Immediately saying; "stupid?

Once again it was AFTER the race and not immediately. Please dont turn my words around again to protect somebody who in fact is guilty.

Speedy J wrote:
Hey mate,

Yeah you are right. Strange, he never causes problems but this is bad behavior.

Next time he is racing i will give him kick and warning. This was not nice. :thumb_d:

PS You also swear back at him :nono: :wink:
<--- show me where.

:thumb:

Quote:
CG??Speedy J DuHeC - I dedicated two binds especially for you :-)

U dont have to make any binds for me and laugh at me because it looks rly childish and unrespectful to me.

Hiromi wrote:
DuHeC - your analize + pictures are ridiculous and your arguments " i can vengeance " no coment . For 3 years you are first who writes the report to me and it is says it all Kid.
http://i.imgur.com/lDmjWB0.gif

roman,

Dont accuse others for your mistakes. BMW-gek explained you clearly:

BMW-gek wrote:
still it was you who could avoid it be showing some bit of respect and try to pass a turn later. Because why you should have the right to be mad at.

The racing line shows where you should be and you were far away from it, blowing your horn, full gas not even trying to avoid the crash no matter how much i was moving away from you. You know tyres are cold in the start but you were pushing yourself in the front to be first in t1. Interesting, moody has been always saying im doing this all the time, but in this case he didnt say anything.

Moody wrote:
Nope... Try to drive XR2 in that particular corner and see how much wheel movement you must do to keep it on the racing line. Basicaly the move you print screened is not what made the car to go towards you, but to keep it on the racing line and not make a 360.

Plus.. the usual speed in that spot is about 180kmph and he's going much slower.

You'll probably say 'admin protection' bla bla, but seriously, try XR2.

I only drive FXR because i can handle it. If roman cant handle his car, then he should drive more carefuly or like BMW-gek said try to pass a turn later. moody, at least as i remember it is you who is always crying how to drive in T1 in the begining of a race. Do you have double standards? Thats why i have a feeling he is under admin protection.

Moody wrote:

I see you lie also to yourself not only to others.

Speedy J wrote:
* Anger Management Training

You mean this for roman? Because im not angry at all, im just trying to defense myself from some users attacking me with lies, double faces and accusations.

DuHeC wrote:
Admin lock pls, things go offtopic again and again. Because here the innocent is always a victim and admins dont care.

DuHeC wrote:
BMW-gek lock pls

And im asking to lock topic for the third time, because most of you see a guilty man in me no matter how many arguments i posted.

Offline BMW-gek
Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:52 pm Post 
Have no admin rights here :no:

Offline Hiromi
Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:57 pm Post 
DuHeC wrote:
The racing line shows where you should be and you were far away from it

This phrase says it all why are we here :fp: who dont know what I mean can not understand all this absurdity.

Offline DuHeC
Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:10 pm Post 
If you showed a little bit more RESPECT and had a little smaller EGO and you appologized at the first accident, all this wouldnt happen.

Like Dave said:

Dave wrote:
what you get is what you seed.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:43 pm Post 
Duhec, that applied for you. And it still does.

I am not going to close this topic as long as you continue to make a fool of yourself. Freedom of speech, so to say. Share your lack of selfreflection with the world (f). Although I must admit, you are teasing my patience once again.

Offline DuHeC
Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:50 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
lack of selfreflection

In the begining i found you a rly nice person, but now i changed my mind because you seem to lack a wider view to happening and people around you (f)

Speedy J wrote:
Although I must admit, you are teasing my patience once again.

Obviously you like it, otherwise you would lock it when i asked the first time.

Im done here before i get banned :lock:

Peace and take care. :lief:

Offline Frozeni
Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:02 am Post 
There is something cheesy in those pics..

Offline Moody
Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:40 am Post 
HAHAHAHHAAH :lol: :roflol:

Made my morning! :lief:

Offline sermilan
Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:05 am Post 
Frozeni wrote:
There is something cheesy in those pics..
Yeah man... this is what CG has become lately Image Image

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:31 am Post 
I drove Assetto Corsa yesterday... (f)

The people on CG-LFS with admin rights still doing a great job :thumb:

Offline Speedy J
Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:09 pm Post 
Well. Not much to do :nocheer: :wink:

Offline franky.s
Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:48 pm Post 
Well seems like nothing has changed then

Offline Speedy J
Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:56 pm Post 
Ah. Frank is back. Work to do guys!

Offline initial D AE86
Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:08 pm Post 
Face child's when Franky come back :D :D :D
http://i.imgur.com/8IslfWO.gif (2 Mb)

Offline Spoody Gonzalez
Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:33 pm Post 
First topic on 'regular chitchat':

After an Incident

AI-1: Any driver rejoining the track after a spin/crash/off has the responsibility of not driving into other competitors - regardless of position or situation. Being stuck on the barriers is regarded as a crash.

AI-2: On-track drivers at racing speed always have right of way over anyone returning to the track, even if the incident was not your fault.

AI-3: Your right of way does not exist until you are up to racing speed on-track.

AI-4: Always use your mirrors, look buttons and mini-map (if available) to check for oncoming traffic. Not doing so is highly dangerous.

AI-5: If a competitor's car has come to a halt on the track, either through spinning or crashing, then that driver must apply the brakes and not move whatsoever. This helps oncoming traffic find a route through the incident as a moving chicane is a lot harder to avoid and will result in a collision.

AI-6: The stationary driver must either spectate as soon as possible, or if safe to do so, return to racing speed once all oncoming traffic has passed.

It should perhaps be changed into:

After incident (except for some regular racers):

Offline Spoody Gonzalez
Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:43 pm Post 
j

Offline Brabus
Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:33 am Post 
Quote:
http://shrani.si/f/39/11S/EW8LNl8/ss.png

that pic can also beeing understand, he was at sideways drift and want to take controle back so he got to stear that way, to prevent the back of that car getting lost bye overstearing.

(for sure, just a bit drifting. stearing against G)

and this oic is redicuals xD.

you never drive like a train on ideal line.. i would say, he got the better line, cause its exactly that point , where you get speed in that corner. :woop:
Quote:
http://shrani.si/f/0/Ux/UkCql3k/ss3.jpg

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next