agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Offline monokult
Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:26 am Post 
- LFS Username : FPVaaron

- INGAME name : TEaaron

- Date and time of incident :18.10.2010 13:00

Reason: I look at this now for some time now it's enough Teaaron.
At 00:03:10 he had an accident and go spectate
He come back on Road 00:04:00 and leave the pitlane without respecting blue flag on me.
In the next minute he drives like a newbie. Block me and crash me on purpose "i think". Look the replay and will see that he drive zig zag just before i can pass him safe. I asked why he do that... no sorry or something. He leaves the pit again and crash his car at 0:06:30. Later he write "what am i done?"

Pls Admin have an eye on him

thank you

best regards

Replay:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=99182

Offline TEaaron
Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:34 am Post 
Jeez you're such a winger..

Admins:
If you look at previous races I was driving RAC so my mind was a tad attuned to it's characteristics, I took the UFR out for a spin, as some of you may be aware I lost all my setups due to a recent HDD crash.

With the combination of Bad setup, New G25 and RAC racing my driving wasn't exactly "spot on"

I did not "crash" anyone..
I was trying to keep the car stable while Mr.pro over there was riding my ass in the rear view.

FYI, I switched to Lx4 next race and safely came podium

Mr.winge:

I apologize for not apologizing to you. I did not mean to cause you to lose 2 seconds on your lap.

Please forgive me.

Offline monokult
Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:40 am Post 
I forgive you ;)

why you say nothing in the race ? Or go spectate when you have problems with your car so dont block me.

best regards

Offline TEaaron
Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:01 pm Post 
No problem I will be sure to launch my self off into the grass or any near by tyre/wall when ever you are near to make sure I do not disrupt your race in anyway shape or form.

Thank you for addressing to this minuscule set back in your one car race.

Best regards

-Out of control crasher

Offline monokult
Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:15 pm Post 
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:47 pm Post 
TEaaron wrote:
No problem I will be sure to launch my self off into the grass or any near by tyre/wall when

You can be sarcastic but you had blue flag for at least half a lap and was incapable of improving the gap. If you fail to drive properly you indeed need to find a quiet place to improve your talent again. Either on a empty part of the track or either on a server which is not so busy.

TEaaron wrote:
FYI, I switched to Lx4 next race and safely came podium

Good! 8)

[ 6 posts ]