agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]
Offline Ret
Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:10 pm Post 
He just rammed into me when I had just gotten back on the track, we were entering the braking zone before a 3rd gear corner, at around 100 meters, and plowed into me at full speed. I was driving on the kerb mostly for safety reasons as I had just recovered from a too wide follow through, though it seems he was straight out aiming for me. Hit me, from which my speed jumped from 160 to 200+ for a moment before I spun out into the innocent driver before me who did have the misfortune of having properly braked before a corner, pushing him off the road with me for us to end in the tire barrier at the side.

I do not wish to be taken for an alternative braking system for a first, and as for a second afterwards he started to cuss me out, blaming an accident caused by his complete unwillingness to brake on me, when I had kept my car on the hard kerb to stay out of the way of other racers and was beginning to brake for a corner.

Video

Sorry for the quality, but the speedometor says everything. I don't know the first, red coloured tag in his name, the quality on the FRAPS video was too bad, but I do know his name was Queiroz.

Offline Speedy J
Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:20 pm Post 
Hmz yeah i was watching this guy in the race before i think. He is very axperienced but not very polite :x Also he was very laggy (Brasil if I am correct). So lets give him some time to fix that (f)

Offline monokult
Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:53 pm Post 
@ Ret

for you the same
please read this first

reports-f8/about-this-subsection-read-this-first-t19.html

Offline Ret
Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:22 pm Post 
monokult wrote:
@ Ret

This forum is very slow for me, and I constantly get stack overflow error warnings, as well as it sometimes crashing my browser on a bad day, I'm sorry I didn't notice it but I'm doing things as direct as I can here.

Offline Speedy J
Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:19 pm Post 
Ret, start using Mozilla Firefox instead of Microsoft shizzle (f)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:07 am Post 
Ret wrote:
and I constantly get stack overflow error warnings

:o :huh:

Offline Speedy J
Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:55 am Post 
MS Explorer gives that screen with the text "Stack overflow at line ....(for example 150) when clicking on previous page from a page on this forum.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:52 pm Post 
Ah that again...

Well http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/P ... e841&hl=en

Lot of sites like Picasa and CNN.com having or did experienced similar problems. It indeed is a Microsoft thing, I have no idea why it happens but just not using IE7/8 crap is the best solution 8)

Problem is..
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/For ... 34022db2a6

The don't know how to solve it themselves. Just saying the usual stupid things. Do not use add ons, delete all cache data, restart your computer :fp: :fp:

Offline Ret
Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:26 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
Ah that again...

Well http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/P ... e841&hl=en

Lot of sites like Picasa and CNN.com having or did experienced similar problems. It indeed is a Microsoft thing, I have no idea why it happens but just not using IE7/8 crap is the best solution

Problem is..
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/For ... 34022db2a6

The don't know how to solve it themselves. Just saying the usual stupid things. Do not use add ons, delete all cache data, restart your computer

I can live with it, but I try to keep excessive browsing to a minimum, sorry for not reading the mandatory reporting post.

Offline boothy
Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:41 pm Post 
Testing IE9 beta, works fine even in compatibility view. (f)

[ 10 posts ]