agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 32 posts ]
Offline Janarr
Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:13 pm Post 
Today. 01.08.2014
Had a race with Marten at AS5.
We had a nice race.. i was cathing him and then Lundqvist just came and rammed me out, he didnt even brake that much to not ram me.

Please admin do something for him, its not the first time when he pushes people out!!
I have replay aswell, but i need some instrutuctions how to upload it, PLEASE PUNISH HIM!!!

Offline OTone
Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:38 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=407934

Offline franky.s
Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:41 am Post 
deffinatly bad move.. but you went straight out with "want report".. "you are getting one".

maybe being a bit more civilised and talking with him would of helped a little bit :fp:

Offline Moody
Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:02 am Post 
Yes, bad move... but, and I'm not trying to defend Dustin, I see him flashing from miles away. And yeah I know that doesn't really mean that you had to get out of the racing line since you were having your own race against Marten, but since I'm a GT2 driver myself I can say that from his perspective it looks like he tought that you will go a bit wider and he'll just have enough space to fit in there at normal hotlap speed. Bad decision? Of course, but don't we all take some at some point? :lol:

Just my 2 cents.

Offline Janarr
Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:15 pm Post 
And when i crash someone by accdient, like some months ago, with Pringels, i got 180 day ban. Very justice...

Offline lundqvist
Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:09 pm Post 
i did already say sorry on the serv, but he left like a couple of seconds before. moody got the thing hundred percent right. and as pointed out, i flashed my lights like from a mile away, sadly this still happened.

a little offtopic, but Janarr one thing.. ive seen you and three of your mates (with the green dot behind the name) quite often on the server recently. and last week you guys kept flaming over and over against nearly everybody who did something wrong in your eyes, with includes pretty much everybody. also, swearing by that all the time doesnt make people listen more. tone and manners please, eventhough it sometimes can be a little hard - trust me, i know what im talking about.
http://abload.de/img/lfs_00000108l0ygz.png

greetings

Offline eXeYn
Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:35 pm Post 
Shameful Lundqvist, shameful.

Only girls can "flash" and get away with that behaviour.

Offline Speedy J
Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:35 pm Post 
Janarr wrote:
And when i crash someone by accdient, like some months ago, with Pringels, i got 180 day ban. Very justice...

First, that was not an accident. Second, I lowered the ban for a big part. I think you know that very well. Same goes for your friend Marten. Right?

If someone apologizes in the server then you should take that as the proper solution. Of course, if these occasions happen over and over, then it is time to act on it. But that is not the case here. Lundqvist saying sorry and coming here to give a reply, should be enough in my eyes. He knows S2 is not a hotlapserver by now.

Furthermore, watch the language. Words like that will get you kicked, no matter what caused you to get angry like that. Talk normal, or don't talk at all. We are all people.

As far as I am concerned, this is about it for this report.

Offline sermilan
Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:14 pm Post 
Well... here's a new one on him http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=409418
This guy is dedicated to not let me through under ANY circumstances
1. after sc2 on lap 3: I catch his draft, he moves right to defend, but watch what happens when I try to overtake on the left
2. hairpin on the same lap: he overshoots the corner and I take him on the inside, leaving enough space for him on the outside. But he is so eager not to let me through, he presses throttle too early and slides into me
3. just after the hairpin: I'm in front "significantly", taking my position for the final chicane, he makes an unnecessary contact again, causes me to lose stability and screw up the chicane. I respond with ":( no", he gives no response
4. but the most disgusting of all is at the very end of the race, finish straight at lap 4... just watch it, I'll make no comments.......

After the race I asked him a few questions, he didn't respond at all.
I'm really sick of this Senna wannabies, who think they are some kind of a prodigy or whatever, but basically lack skill and compensate it with overly aggressive driving.

As one friend once said: "I have many colorful words for him, but I'll just leave it there..."

Offline franky.s
Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:41 am Post 
:fp:

Offline BMW-gek
Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:47 pm Post 
I will have a chat with him and point out this post of Sermilian.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:51 pm Post 
Good luck BMW-gek :wink:

Offline BMW-gek
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:45 pm Post 
If not I grab your and mine banhammer to throw him off the server.

Offline sermilan
Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:43 am Post 
What's with this one, no response from him so far?

Offline Moody
Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:23 am Post 
I don't even... :nah:

Offline Speedy J
Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:48 am Post 
Don't worry. The final response will come from Da Force :lol:

Offline sermilan
Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:30 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
...Da Force :lol:

Hope you guys are as strong as these are :P

Offline Speedy J
Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:07 pm Post 
Hey, where did you get that picture of Moody and Dave? :lol:

Offline BMW-gek
Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:38 pm Post 
:roflol:

I'm afraid I just walked into a arrogant person. I did point out this topic and he said he would take a look. He did not so I think I put him on the banlist for 7 days.

Below you can place your bets how long it takes he will arrives here. The winner gets a massage off Speedy buttnaked :P

Offline sermilan
Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:15 pm Post 
Yes, and to bring up some more interest from people in your contest BMW, I've decided to post a photo of SpeedyJ preparing for that kind of massage ;)

Offline Speedy J
Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:18 pm Post 
Dude I have more hair :duh: Only a little, but still :[

Offline OTone
Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:46 pm Post 

Offline sermilan
Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:56 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
Dude I have more hair :duh: Only a little, but still :[

Ok, ok.... I admit it.... it is me on the photo... I wanted all CG community to know how fabulous I am, so I had to post my sexy photo....

Offline Speedy J
Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:16 pm Post 
:lol:
Well you certainly convinced me :thumb:

Offline initial D AE86
Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:21 pm Post 
:lol: :fp:

Offline BMW-gek
Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:55 pm Post 
:lol: Oh dear lord :fp:

Offline Speedy J
Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:03 pm Post 
Otone, who is that? X-hibit?

Offline Frozeni
Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:31 am Post 
Oh god, those pics :roflol:

Offline lundqvist
Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:37 pm Post 

Offline Speedy J
Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:42 am Post 
:lol: :thumb:

Offline BMW-gek
Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:37 am Post 
:lol:

Offline Speedy J
Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:49 am Post 
And this time he brought his boyfriend as well, as seen on the left in the picture O:)

[ 32 posts ]