agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline OTone
Sun May 19, 2013 9:59 pm Post 
mpr: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=390053
name: 3id T.Nogiec (IMOL)

Lap 2 (3:05.00) - Deliberate crashing on PLZ-Liuc.
Lap 3 (4:00.00) - Deliberate crashing on me.

Offline N I K I
Mon May 20, 2013 11:37 am Post 
That certainly looks like a form of revenge which I had experienced is much not tolerated a while ago by the CG rules. Not only that, the whole attitude from IMOL is really sad. :fp:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon May 20, 2013 3:51 pm Post 
Nah not really...

First incident is a midjoiner who drives in front of the 'leader' , that is always a stupid idea ... Not really leader because of DT but thats a different discussion. This may not lead to ramming someone off the track but this little push isn't of any importance.

Second incident, you suddenly move to the left for... I don't know what reason Otone. IMOL was forced to react on that with an evasive steering correction. Hitted the grass and indeed ended up taking you out. I have to classify this as a racing incident with the remark I don't really understand why that move was needed... Looked defensive but I think we are all experienced enough to know you cannot hold somebody behind you on that part of the track when the car behind has a higher speed.

Now I have spend like 10 minutes of my time on this case. Is it worth it?

Offline OTone
Wed May 22, 2013 5:48 pm Post 
Dave wrote:
Nah not really...

But that's ok :woop:

Offline Litro
Wed May 22, 2013 5:53 pm Post 
FZR is AWD...its OK. :D

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed May 22, 2013 9:58 pm Post 
Interesting screenshot, didnt look at that this way.

IMOL entered the shortlist.

Offline Carrossa
Tue May 28, 2013 2:02 pm Post 
ovbiously on minute 4.09,by the time IMOL gets out of grass you can clearly see him stearing his wheel towards Otone car... and yes he could brake when Otone "blocked" is route and yes he could brake when he ramms PLZ-Liuc. I am a average player and i can avoid very well those situations! Childish behavior!! :thumb_d:

[ 7 posts ]