agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Offline GEARdOdO
Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 am Post 
sven x raporla 1st event http://www.mediafire.com/?ndynye3jlyu

sven 2 2nd event http://www.mediafire.com/?hnxmmozhwzn

me: GEARdOdO
reported guy: sveN_:X

the event begins in 8:10:00 a little mistake and turn over a racer's car ...but however he cant say just SORRY .... and goes away..and in 9:05 again !!! bumping...crashing on purpose and tries to turn another guy's car ... these are not once ... this guy really rude in race too ... for everyone ... yeah some newbies can join the race and even it must be acceptable that they dont know the race rules ( meaning let the faster racer pass from the inside of the corner or smth. else .. ) but this doesnt give the faster racer turn over their cars or crash and even with no sorry... this guy is not etic ... he is not swearing but really rude...

and yesterday night he was here again of course and terror began :)) now i wanna show you my mpr ...in 0:54 ...the beginning of the race...with the help of his character being the leader always ... he turned puurtsi's car as you will see ... this accident was their both mistake ...but much sveN_:X 's ... coz he hasnt that rule that everytime he can pass all the players whenever he wants...no matter again no sorry and goes away ... in 3:54...im losing my control coz we were passing by the road 2 racers... and pls look at him in 3:59.... %100 percent on purpose he crashes me !!! and again no sorry and he teasing with his smile... :SS but he never stops !! in 4:30 again you will see ...i wanted to leave him the way ...and i stopped a little bit GAS...i mean broke a little my speed ... and on purpose %100 again he tried to turn over my car ... and in 4:42 again !!! again and again !!! and this quite guy how opened his mouth and said sorry with his ugly smile it's complicated...

Offline Speedy J
Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:08 pm Post 
Hello GEARdOdO,

Good that you found your way to the forum and also very good of you to show us these replays. Dave has said enough about it so I won't :wink:

Just wanted to add that these kind of reports are helpful, most people just swear a lot in the LFS-chat but you didnt, very good :thumb:

Welcome to the forum man! :coke:

Offline GEARdOdO
Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:02 am Post 
thanks to dave and to you ... game or life must be fair for everyone... good days everybody..

[ 3 posts ]