agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Offline mafiaboss
Wed May 19, 2010 11:12 am Post 
mpr: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=11469
name: harjun & Dias Rammed KY1 3/3 lap=6
lap=6
description: doesn't respect blue flag,Block and team up to crash me.
harjun see me aim for my rear and Dias come around harjun ram Dias and rammed me at full speec he had time to react but he never push the brake .I almost get out the race. They never say sorry and dint give me my position back. I can tell this was planned.
That was not the first time it append, i save many replay but dint had enuf time to add replay from here.
:no: :x
Thanks!

Last edited by mafiaboss on Wed May 19, 2010 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Speedy J
Wed May 19, 2010 11:29 am Post 
Hmmm hard to tell the way I see it.

In fact it is a nasty race in total...

Yes Harjun hits you but you steered left suddenly to avoid hitting a racer that stands still..... and then there is a crash.

I would say it's a crash already but it looks like it is possibly not intentionally. So that means we watch Harjun closely when he connects again (if we are connected lol).

Maybe one of the other admins disagrees with my point of view?

Thanks for telling mafiaboss (f)

Offline mafiaboss
Wed May 19, 2010 12:03 pm Post 
I know game was laggy andthere was alot of incident but you can tell that Harjun turn on Dias so i get rammed. Dias dint even brake he had time to move
Look at those picture carfuly.
http://cid-d631fc09b5df2066.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Live%20for%20Speed%20Rammers%20on%20Cargame.nl%20S2?view=thumbs

Offline Speedy J
Wed May 19, 2010 12:13 pm Post 
Yes, sorry I did not mention that Harjun steers right at one moment, as seen in one of your pictures. I saw that. I dont know why he did that. He also might have tried to go right, thinking he might pass there... I don't know....

Offline Speedy J
Wed May 19, 2010 12:17 pm Post 
Addition: the reason why I think Harjun did not try to crash on purpose is because I have seen the whole replay of his race and saw he did, before this crash, many moves to try avoiding crashes with other racers. Okay, he is not the best racer, but a crasher :huh:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed May 19, 2010 2:51 pm Post 
Due to a hardware failure I can't run LFS now. My system crashes when it uses the GPU too intensely. (Ordered a new one, possibly back up and running on Friday).

... But...

Nice screenies :)

The person in question, I recognize the screen name...

post191.html#p191

Its him, isn't it.
mafiaboss wrote:
Harjun turn on Dias

Who? I think those are not the account names I see in the screenshots or is it?

And another freaky Inouva discussion. Her or his imaginary boyfriend this time.
Inouva clearly wants to know where the limits are. Well, not far away anymore :[

[ 6 posts ]