Offline Brillemonster
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:03 pm Post 
MPR: http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=361201
Drivers: Brillemonster and SumBeam
Time: 4.09 - 5.55

Is this racing?

Offline Lacko
Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm Post 
oohmm...Yes, it's racing. I dont understand what's your problem with that situation!?

Offline langtall
Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:26 am Post 
I think he meant, 'this is racing'. Fair, without killing each other. I know he had several problems again last night with other drivers, and SumBeam stood out in a good way I presume.

Offline Brillemonster
Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:04 pm Post 
Indeed LangTall.
Some drivers where not driving very fair. Backmarkers unlapping themselves very rough, leaders smashing their way through backmarkers and drivers who use the car in front as a brake in crowded corners.

And this part of this replay shows fair and close racing between me and SumBeam.

This report was some sort of a joke ;) To Dave and Speedy. I joined their TS channel yesterday (first time I did that by the way). And I was already typing a report, but that wasn't needed anymore. But I promised Dave a report, so here it is:

A report of fair close racing.

Offline Speedy J
Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:41 pm Post 
:woop: I want more reports like this :D

Offline Brillemonster
Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:16 am Post 
Your will be done :P

Offline BlueEyedDevil
Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:55 pm Post 
wou dat ik dat kon, close racen, mja ik word nerveus en als ik in de speigels kijk chrash ik meestal :duh:

Offline Brillemonster
Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:53 am Post 
It's not that hard to do. Change your FOV a bit, use LFSRelax (pitspotter and laptime-indicator) and use your ears, then you will do pretty good.

And I got a bit nervous as well, as you can see me outbraking myself and taking that corner way to wide.

Offline sermilan
Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:35 am Post 
Speedy J wrote:
:woop: I want more reports like this :D

Well then, here it is:
a report on Vule

Description: he constantly refused to back off and let me peacefully lead and win the race, instead he persisted in challenging me which finally resulted in me making a small mistake and going off the track. I lost the race because of him

Watch from the beginning of our lap 3
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=361374

Offline Speedy J
Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:06 am Post 
Yeah I have watched Vule for some races now. Typical racer behavior. Unbelievable.
sermilan wrote:
I lost the race because of him

Yeah I noticed that. Had to watch the replay like 8 times to see what exactly went wrong there. I am giving you 60 days ban for that. Use the time to do the LFS Training sessions and learn in singleplayer mode.

Vule drives too fast, I will give him a warning for now since this was his first offence. He will be on the CG Admin Watch List v 2.16 though.

Thanks for the report (f) :wink:

Offline BoeDeRr
Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:25 am Post 
:fp: :roflol: :lol:

Offline sermilan
Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:49 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
I am giving you 60 days ban for that. Use the time to do the LFS Training sessions and learn in singleplayer mode.

Thank you, I was hoping for more, but (as someone mentioned earlier) "you should not look at teeth of the horse given to you as a present"! (f)

Offline OTone
Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:14 pm Post 
lololololol nice report :thumb:

Offline BMW-gek
Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:57 pm Post 
sermilan wrote:
Thank you, I was hoping for more, but (as someone mentioned earlier) "you should not look at teeth of the horse given to you as a present"!

And it isn't looking a cow in his ass?? :o :o I'm confused....

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:39 am Post 
But I promised Dave a report, so here it is:

Hmm okay thanx :roll: :wink:

[ 15 posts ]