agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 20 posts ]
Offline sermilan
Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:59 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=368000

Midjoins the race, for the second time, and immediately challenges GIGANT CZ for the lead at approx 4.55. They have a contact, Gigant is able to continue, but loses time.

Midjoins again at 6.15. At 7.15 simply washes away Numb off the track. No sorry nor anything. At 8.20 it's time for sofke and myself to kiss the barriers and end our races because of him. Again no sorry, he keeps communicating in finnish with other Finnish guys on the server.

After the race I asked him why he did it, again no response whatsoever.

So, in short, midjoins several times, no respect for other races who were actually racing, causes at least four contacts in which 3 drivers had to end the race prematurely.

Offline pringles
Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:03 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=368004
L1T1, watch from start. Unnecessary squeeze, retarded dive, throws it in knowing he'll hit someone to make the corner.

6:15.00 - Can't be bothered to lift for Vule, then keeps driving like a douche under blues.

edit: Oh and Nicce if you read this. You've got some nerve telling me "gj" after having thrown a fit when someone told you "wtf" for something that actually was your fault.

Offline sermilan
Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:29 pm Post 
@pringles
Also TeoZ at 5.20

Offline rane_nbg
Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:27 am Post 
I demand justice for sermilan !

Offline Rolly
Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:42 am Post 
Well its a ban for Core T.Lahteenmaki / FL4SH-
Also Core V.Pitkanen /Emyn needs a warning or a short vacation. Checkout his start into turn 1 and the mess he leaves.

Also checkout Core T.Lahteenmaki / FL4SH in the replay pringles posted. Just adds to his ban

Offline Speedy J
Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:36 am Post 
Core drivers on public racing server. How cute that combination is often, both in race as in chat.

Not my cup of tea. I try to ignore (most of) them. Also Fz2's trying to pass me in corners by pushing me aside.

Ah well. Arrogance is a bitch.

Anyway this report is for Dave. I am not political. Just wanted to share my opinion. Freedom of speech is a blessing :lol:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:19 pm Post 
sermilan wrote:
Again no sorry, he keeps communicating in finnish with other Finnish guys on the server.

After the race I asked him why he did it, again no response whatsoever.

Normally not communicating / saying sorry is worth a 5 day ban but there is much more going on here so I double it for free.

Offline OTone
Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:38 pm Post 
This is just intolerable. T.Lahteenmaki even said "voi penis". I assume this is not a complement.

Why a fast team like core have people doing this kind of behaviour?

Speedy J wrote:
How cute that combination is often, both in race as in chat.

Some of them are simply stupid people, no more no less, stupid people. No ethics at all. I noticed a few times they just started swearing between themselves like the world is ending the next day. This can explain something.

They even tried to start making fun of me while I was trying to talk to a driver some time ago. :thumb_d: Why? I don't know. Maybe because they are just stupid.

I can't enjoy racing with this type of drivers.

Offline Nicce
Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:42 pm Post 
pringles wrote:
edit: Oh and Nicce if you read this. You've got some nerve telling me "gj" after having thrown a fit when someone told you "wtf" for something that actually was your fault.

yes i know that fernbay race was my fault. lookd on replay afterwards when i was done so.
by meaing the sentence to u on the same track was: i saw u commin up in rear mirror fast and - well i guess cause i know u are clean and fair racer- was on fulllocks on brakes but still managed to hit me and i decided to retire from that race. BUT. i guess u also saw i couldnt go annywhere where i was in T1 due to guys had so sort out some spinning xfr infront of us.

gj = good job. (f)

Offline pringles
Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:55 pm Post 
1) We both know your GJ was sarcy because I hit you.
2) I would have stopped and made the corner without hitting you quite easily,
3) if Fl4sh hadn't rammed into me way too hard. I did not cost you that race.

Offline Nicce
Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:11 pm Post 
4) i should go and watch replays more often than just write to the first person that strikes me like that.
5) wasnt ur fault that it happend the way it did.

Offline franky.s
Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:57 pm Post 
the rest of core are fine.

just the finnish kids really. :fp:

Offline Toki
Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:45 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
Core drivers on public racing server. How cute that combination is often, both in race as in chat.

Not my cup of tea. I try to ignore (most of) them. Also Fz2's trying to pass me in corners by pushing me aside.

Ah well. Arrogance is a bitch.

Anyway this report is for Dave. I am not political. Just wanted to share my opinion. Freedom of speech is a blessing :lol:

Maybe you shouldn't talk about CoRe like that in general, don't you think? Just because a Finnish guy did something stupid... Well that doesn't mean the whole team is like that. We're not their parents to tell them how to behave. You can hate/ignore our members, I don't really care.

I just couldn't ignore your first two sentences... :no:

Also, I mentioned like 100 times on the server that FXR drivers are way too aggressive, standing non-stop on the throttle, pushing the FZ's out of the track where they can't even start accelerating yet... It's easy with 4wd, but still, leave the others alive. :respect:

Offline sermilan
Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:06 pm Post 
Toki wrote:
Also, I mentioned like 100 times on the server that FXR drivers are way too aggressive...

Now, I am an FXR driver, please show me exactly where I was too aggressive? Image

It's amazing that you came here to write a post confronting SpeedyJ's generalization, just to make one yourself two sentences later... bravo, well done, good job! Image

Offline pringles
Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:32 pm Post 
Togi is cool beanz <3

Offline OTone
Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:37 pm Post 
sermilan wrote:
Now, I am an FXR driver, please show me exactly where I was too aggressive? Image

It's amazing that you came here to write a post confronting SpeedyJ's generalization, just to make one yourself two sentences later... bravo, well done, good job! Image

Exactly.

And also:

questions-f7/unban-pls-t5795.html

Offline Speedy J
Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:41 pm Post 
Toki wrote:
Maybe you shouldn't talk about CoRe like that in general, don't you think?

If you would have read my post well, you would have noticed I used words as "often" and "most of them".

No generalisation from my side. Unlike yours. (f)

Offline Toki
Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:45 pm Post 
sermilan wrote:
It's amazing that you came here to write a post confronting SpeedyJ's generalization, just to make one yourself two sentences later... bravo, well done, good job!

Well spotted, Still, I'm not digging your style.

pringles wrote:
Togi is cool beanz <3

Hey pringles. I already made some friends as you can see. 8) See you on the track.

Offline OTone
Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:21 pm Post 
Neither do I lol

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:06 pm Post 
Sigh.

[ 20 posts ]