agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 16 posts ]
Offline dadoml
Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:58 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=420241

@7:41 I miss the breaking point. Retunrning to track @7:50.

Notice I tried to take care not to be in anyones way when entering the track.

Unfortunately he drives into a hayball (or whatever those things are called) which stams from me entering the track. I say sorry immediately.

His reaction: Horn and hit the brakes till full stop. no excuse no whatever but after the race complaining about people not respecting blue flag etc

I know tha tI am not a good driver, but I know that everybody should have at least some respect for the others. This makes me just think that the return to the game was a mistake...

also @6:25 an 7:05 replay time he is honking the guy he just overlapped without any reason - He had enough space....

Offline Brabus
Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:07 pm Post 
dont talk about respect plz!
if you aint got a peace of it, you would give spacse on ideal line.
but no... the line is mine...nvm theres blueflag or ppl who are in fight for places in grid...

tough to post your own hard fail....

PS you where midjoiner gard deep blueflag...lose controle and get directly on track without watching whos coming...dude...just for that you earn a hard punish!

Offline dadoml
Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:09 pm Post 
Read the rules. I am right, you act like a stupid c*nt :P

Offline Brabus
Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:14 pm Post 
intresting...now also insulting without any facts.
you realy got to be quiet. cant find words on such a guy like you.
im speechless..realy.

Offline dadoml
Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:27 pm Post 
I dont say you ARE a stupid cunt, I am merely stating that you behaviour inside the race was one which qualifies for that. Just think it through: You brake because of no other apparent reason than you getting mad and me crashing into you = Yo know where I'm going. If this is the case you should probably consider changing you overall attitude in life.

Btw I just had a nice clean race without you :D

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:34 pm Post 
1) parking in the middle of the track during a race
2) this;
dadoml wrote:

also @6:25 an 7:05 replay time he is honking the guy he just overlapped without any reason - He had enough space....

3) parking in the middle of the track after the race

results in a safety drop and a warning.

Furthermore if you can't handle other car classes then this server is not for you or either drive only on sundays when there is a GT2 day.

dadoml wrote:
you act like a stupid c*nt :P

No foul language, doesn't help your credibility.

If you do a report then please mention the accountname. Changed topic title.

Offline Brabus
Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:38 pm Post 
its the same.. acting like a cunt means i am a cunt.

dont try to be that smart.. try it first on track.
which must be punished aswell like my behave on track.

im always fair driving in a grid.. also i let ppl pass when i see in mirror they getting better line or speed.
i brake earlyer in that situation, other never would brake that way cause they want lose any meter.
and if i get pissed over 20 fauls of others, i get sick and horn.
thats not that hard like there fault to disrespect grid and take perfect lines , where is needed....

Offline dadoml
Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:38 pm Post 
sorry.

I know a noob question: but how do I see the accountname?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:39 pm Post 
in N list hold ctrl-shift

Offline dadoml
Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:42 pm Post 
thanks I will remember

Offline Brabus
Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:42 pm Post 
ill get back to the roots and mind your words, driving now just XRG and that way, like exactly othe do, wich means in your words, they do no faults in any case.
all good for me :)

PS: dadoml. i guess you just sit all day waiting on faults other but if i check your account see realy no good race.
i think, you are realy an agnry guy, who sit like a grandpa on his window judje other human in any situation.

why you dont post my clean racing and fair racing aswell cause its about 99% and my rate always over 95-97-99%.
if you are happy judge other ppl on some litle fails they make, wich means.... 2-3 in a month, you are completly in a wong game.

you should play football ..there you get a job for referee.
sad you cant realy drive any car and search for other situations who makes your porr day a bit happier.
and im pretty sure you think, im so damn hard hit on this, i could never live my life like it was before xD.

i think i wastet enough time to show you, whats wrong in your life :)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:46 pm Post 
Good.

Don't edit your post adding all kinds of assumptions about the life of somebody else.

Offline dadoml
Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:03 pm Post 
Thank you I am now much more in peace with myself

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:35 pm Post 
Brabus wrote:
dont talk about respect plz!
if you aint got a peace of it, you would give spacse on ideal line.
but no... the line is mine...nvm theres blueflag or ppl who are in fight for places in grid...

tough to post your own hard fail....

PS you where midjoiner gard deep blueflag...lose controle and get directly on track without watching whos coming...dude...just for that you earn a hard punish!

you speak of respect? :nono: Learn to show respect first. :yes: this can be done by driving aswell. (f) blue flag you say , i am too brake and move a side for YOU to pass me by? well if everyone did that in a race.. dont you think it would kinda stop the race? faster cars coming from behind giving blue flag is to overtake slower cars with caution.. which is not exactly the word that comes to mind with you ! your actions say more than words. some aspect of LFS you seem to have never understood.. torsk

Boban/Brabus / Dennis lind... whatever you wanna call yourself this day... skizo comes to mind somehow :woop:

any way.

i would like to say Sorry to Dave for breaking my promise here. thing is i heard a old song play in your forums, so i thought i�d take a closer look at it!

i would like for either you or speedy J to look at this link,packed in winrar. im sure dennis the menace will too. (then he might be able to see himself how dumb this is getting).. :fp:

http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/2240853/file.html

to other racers with a seat for the summer. enjoy the summer and your racing :beer:

Have a nice day..

You too Dennis :roflol:

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:18 pm Post 
Dave wrote:
Good.

Don't edit your post adding all kinds of assumptions about the life of somebody else.

he seems to have no life so he is more interested in what EVERYONE else is doing :zzz:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:14 am Post 
Promise? Can't remember.

But while we are at it... When are you going to invest in a wheel, decent internet connection and a computer which is at least from the year 2000 (preferably beyond)?

Last time you was online (but away) we had to wait 3 minutes until your system was done loading next track :fp:

[ 16 posts ]