agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Offline Speedy J
Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:46 pm Post 
Banned racer with accountname "billicp" for 60 days for swearing at a german racer after a racing incident in such an ugly way I won't repeat it here :thumb_d:

Hope he reads it here and considers himself lucky that the ban is not permanent.

Offline FW-05
Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:26 am Post 
Hi Speedy J,

good choice, banning that guy! Saw the replay and the insult was very inappropriate.
[MSC]Floh had no other way, because billicp was holding the line like a tank and left no room for any safe way out of T16.

In my opinion he should get another 60 days, because he´s too stupid to write the insult right... ;)

Regards,
FW-05

Offline Speedy J
Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:05 am Post 
FW-05 wrote:
In my opinion he should get another 60 days

I understand why you say that. When (if) he returns on the server I will tell him to never use this kind of language again, I didn't do that yesterday because I instantly banned for this line of text.

If he behaves, he can race again. If not, he will be having a very long forced vacation (copyright Sabaki) from our servers.

Offline FW-05
Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:15 pm Post 
At that point, I respect your work as admins on the CG servers.
I mean, there are a lot of guys flaming after (or sometimes even during) a race...But if someone just says something inappropriate, he´ll get kicked in a ten seconds or so :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Cya on the track!

[ 4 posts ]