agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 27 posts ]
Offline TEaaron
Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:49 pm Post 
Is there any where to view the unlocks and points on Cargame S1 and S2 for example the cars unlocked at xxx(x) amount of points.

The main reason i ask is that Cargame forum is already open in my currently viewing browser and opening LFS and typing !rank requires more clicking.

Offline Tooth
Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:56 pm Post 
Write !pi and !infos ingame. !pi shows your personal stats (Also your racerpoints) and !infos shows you, what class cars you can race. Each set of cars unlocks at different class level. You have to match them :)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:14 pm Post 
Ehrrmm I do not fully get the question.

You already reached 2400+ points, why do you still care about points in relation with the cars you can select?

Offline Speedy J
Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:19 pm Post 
Because he is Aaron :roll:

:)

Offline mike259
Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 pm Post 
TEaaron wrote:
cars unlocked at xxx(x) amount of points.

Sounds like NFS rather than LFS

Offline TEaaron
Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:26 am Post 
My friend Mike89 has bought LFS and asked me how many points he needs to unlock the next set of cars, I was looking for a information section to send him and read through, I could not find one on the website only in game.

Also, what does this mean in English.

Je moet wel een stuk tekst selecteren om te citeren! (4)

I get this message when I try to quote someone.

Offline Litro
Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 am Post 
You must select text, before to quote. :wink:

Offline mike259
Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:31 pm Post 
TEaaron wrote:
My friend Mike89 has bought LFS and asked me how many points he needs to unlock the next set of cars, I was looking for a information section to send him and read through, I could not find one on the website only in game.

I just made a remark, u got info about what to do in previous comments.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:03 pm Post 
TEaaron wrote:
Also, what does this mean in English.

That I must translate that :[ :lol:

Offline TEaaron
Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:29 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
That I must translate that :[ :lol:

Reported

Offline Litro
Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:30 pm Post 
S1
S2
GTR
OW

Offline Tooth
Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:23 am Post 
I guess pictures above end this discussion ? :D

T.Lomp :kwijl:

Offline TEaaron
Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:49 am Post 
Thank you!

Offline gardenweasel
Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:20 pm Post 
Can anyone tell me why I am unable to use the XRR, FXR, etc? I'm class 5 with a safety rating of 95+ and a rank of around 1700. My EX level is only about 295, but if I'm reading that right, it's EITHER rank of 1200+ OR EX of 550. I use an XFR without any trouble, but trying one of the above cars I get an invalid setup message and then I'm spectated.

Offline Litro
Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:55 pm Post 
For GT2(FX2,XR2,FZ2) cars to be available on S2 server You need 90 % or safety rate(!rt). Or 80 % on GTR server. Oh, and when there are 38 connections, You can't drive GT2 on S2 server.

Offline gardenweasel
Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:44 pm Post 
Litro,

Thank you for responding. However as I mentioned, my safety rating it currently in the 96.5% rate or so, and even if there are only 5 connections, it doesn't let me drive any of those cars.

Offline sermilan
Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:46 pm Post 
Litro wrote:
Oh, and when there are 38 connections, You can't drive GT2 on S2 server.

Yeah, I was about to ask a question about that: is it really necessary? I mean to limit GT2 usage on 38+ populated server.
I really don't get it and don't think the server is any safer with this option. In fact, I pose more threat when I "have to" drive cars that I don't like :P
And the "5 mins after 38-" GT2 ban is specially annoying.

Can you, please, reconsider that?

Offline Litro
Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:03 pm Post 
gardenweasel wrote:
Litro,

Thank you for responding. However as I mentioned, my safety rating it currently in the 96.5% rate or so, and even if there are only 5 connections, it doesn't let me drive any of those cars.

I need to see it first, if it's true.
sermilan wrote:

Let's wait for Dave. :wink:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:32 pm Post 
gardenweasel wrote:
and even if there are only 5 connections, it doesn't let me drive any of those cars.

I think you are confused with GTR and GT2

GT2 is a restricted car class using air restrictions. Its specified at the bottom of the !infos screen and you can also see it when you use the !cars command. Unrestricted GTR cars are not allowed on the S2 server. We have a dedicated GTR server for that.

sermilan wrote:

More people have access to the faster classes and the limitation is there to prevent over usage of the GT2 class. When it first was initiated it was a very good move. I don't see a reason to change that. Maybe I remove it for the tracks which are considered to be wide (some Aston, Westhill, Kyoto) ... Need to think about it.

Offline gardenweasel
Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:52 pm Post 
OK, maybe I am confused then. I don't have an option anywhere to even select a GT2 car. I guess I'm missing something because I can't find anything about it in the LFS Manual either.

Offline sermilan
Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:55 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
Maybe I remove it for the tracks which are considered to be wide (some Aston, Westhill, Kyoto)

Good point :thumb:
AS4, 5 and 6 are also long enough, so GT2 won't be meeting too many lapping cars.

Offline BMW-gek
Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:41 am Post 
gardenweasel wrote:
OK, maybe I am confused then. I don't have an option anywhere to even select a GT2 car. I guess I'm missing something because I can't find anything about it in the LFS Manual either.

You have to make it a GT2 yourself. When you ook in the pitmode you have to set you air restriction on the value of the chosen GT2 car.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:42 am Post 
gardenweasel wrote:
it in the LFS Manual either.

:o

Follow the red arrow :lol:

Offline gardenweasel
Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:44 am Post 
lol....yeah, I found it finally after doing some more digging. Thanks for all your help and sorry to be such a pest. :thumb:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:34 pm Post 
Nah, it's OK :zzz: (f)

Offline Ulmo
Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:07 pm Post 
using fx2 = 50 points loose each lap O:)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:18 am Post 
2 days early :yes: :wink:

[ 27 posts ]