agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]
Offline horizon
Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:54 pm Post 
there is no explanation for the meaning of the last two numbers in the grid presented at the end of each race. 100, 1871 what do they mean?

the last two numbers are likely something to do with experience. i had my experience points presented to me like this once, "500 (122.18)" are there standard and metric formats for exp. points? what does each exp. point amount mean? a previous thread i started never answered it. does anyone know?

please and thank you

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:36 am Post 
Its an unfinished project of me.

100 means current amount of ladder points
1871 means the position on the ladder system

It basically shows how well you perform, you receive more ladder points if you beat people who have an higher rating. You get nothing if you made no real achievement. (Like finishing last or only winning from lower rated people). If you ever raced Trackmania you will understand a bit better what I'm trying to do.

I will continue working on this again in a short while. (Already did some small bug fixes last week but nothing big).

It's an isolated project and has nothing to do with Airio experience, Airio points, Airio safety rating or whatever.

Offline Nicce
Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:15 am Post 
so Dave when it says: +56 u got more ladder points ?
(wanted to start a thread also of this but never got around too it)

Offline Skagen
Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:17 pm Post 
Is it possible to make the ladder results close all other windows/buttons before it is shown? I'm having alot of problem voting for tracks, as the results pops up after the voting window/button pops up. Then all I see is a blank window/button and flooding InSim messages like this:

The same problem occures if any other Airio windows/buttons are visible when the ladder results pops up.

Offline Litro
Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:36 pm Post 
Yes, Prism and Airio dont like each other.

Offline Speedy J
Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:43 pm Post 
I recognize that problem too.

Offline mike259
Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:59 pm Post 
Litro wrote:
Yes, Prism and Airio dont like each other.

It's not that they don't like each other, it's that they share the same field.

Offline Litro
Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 pm Post 
Maybe that PRISM window need to show only if want(command/button).
Anyway, I still don't understand what does PRISM do there - only show ladder points or something else?

Offline Nicce
Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:00 pm Post 
skagen : shift+i removes prism on vote screen :)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:56 am Post 
Skagen wrote:
Is it possible to make the ladder results close all other windows/buttons before it is shown?

Normally yes.. But Airio is slowing the server so much down on some moments that background communication gets stalled for seconds.

I can't really do anything about that right now. Airio needs to get less FAT. :x

EQ Worry is working on that (example below), but he is also getting numerous stupid requests and questions from serveradmin noobs who need to think for themselves first. Am I frustrated? No... But.. Concentrate on the important bits help :devil: :wink:

Code:
If available, SQLite is now used when gathering data for the most expensive !pi and !pb commands that include various data sorting operations. The speed-up should be very well noticeable on all instances with extensive data stored. On test sets the !pi speed has risen by a factor of 10, while !pb exhibited a factor of 5.

[ 10 posts ]