agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Offline THE WIZARD DK
Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:12 pm Post 
Hi i caught some lag and apparently i dissapeared too (told by car behind) for like 20sec.? i dont usually get lag at all but this was bad.. so i choose to go spec. after i rejoin and this is what i saw on ky3r ???? what da hell cause that? is it the road to heaven???

anyone knows what causes that i would like to know pronto..

its a clean computer with fresh clean lfs install, so i dont understand what that is at all?? seems very weird tho. glitch maybe? bug? idk...

heres pic.. i took screenie..

Offline Nicce
Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:18 pm Post 
thats a glitch in grafixs.. i get glitches sometimes that car runs in the air when i just joined some servers. "msg: cant find blablabla" << smth with follow point or smth like that. (hope ya understand.)

correction.. sometimes u get the same msg when u go shift+u and the car is outside the road or close to outside. so its the same there ^

normaly its just the gfx card that hasnt got that u started lfs and 1bug out of 1000bugs kicks in.. :lol:

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:30 pm Post 
yes i know the:follower couldnt find position, thingy. but this isnt it..
hm.. just restarted the comp.. seems it was ... sighs.. updates for windows.. well when installed i will know.
just weird. i was logged in for hours. and had my usual fps (locked on 60) and i never saw this all day. or other days for that matter. the comp is fresh with windows just installed and everything else. (why the updates come rushing in at times). surely windows updates cant do this? can it?

well i will know soon anyway.. plain weird tho.

maybe ill have a look on replay and see if its due to a log in/of or something.

damn this. i was having a very good fight with another driver in xrg..
typical..guess he won this time :D

EDIT: computers have their own lives.. lol

Offline Nicce
Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:18 pm Post 
THE WIZARD DK wrote:
yes i know the:follower couldnt find position, thingy.

yep thats the glitch. :thumb:

pretty cool to get tho.. first time i got that i was like: uhm.. okay.. this is odd or has Scawen got drunkd and remapped FE.. (was fe- that day) :roflol: :roflol:

[ 4 posts ]