agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Offline xrudix
Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=420686

I have to make a report again. :(
in lap 2 (end of ) and beginning of lap 3 of this race: BorislavB drives 2 times into me when i tried to pass him :thumb_d:
when i finaly passed him, he gave me the final "revenge wrecking" push in the chicane. after that no sorry or nothing :no: . i know it was revenge cause he could not pass me the previous race just before the finish and he acused me for blocking. maybe a little but i defended. think he got frustrated :angry: and revenged in this race. obvious! he is a fast racer but this is not the way to compete. :nono:

regards xrudix

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:00 am Post 
I am really having -big- difficulties to keep political and anti diplomatic feelings out of this concerning anything which is Russian related but if I purely look at the cars then I have to say that if this was a planned revenge wreck then it's a very good try to cover it up as 'a normal race incident'. For now I let his safety rate drop (below XFR/UFR class) because this was an avoidable accident, he hit the gas too early didn't calculate/time your slower apex correctly but eehh yeah lets see if there is more weird behavior going to show up.

Offline Speedy J
Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:49 am Post 
When I entered the server yesterday I almost immediately received condolances as being a Dutchman from a Russian (regular) driver in the server:
Quote:
19:52 rul44 CG?�Speedy J - co6one3hyio

He never speaks a word coz he can only speak Russian but I found this very respectfull.

Also many Russians feel really bad about what happened. In other words, Putin doesn't stand for all Russians.
So:
Dave wrote:
I am really having -big- difficulties to keep political and anti diplomatic feelings out of this concerning anything which is Russian related

That goes for me as well but not all Russians are the same.

[ 3 posts ]