agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 posts ]
Offline Stan
Tue May 27, 2014 2:24 pm Post 
Who of you guys have that?! I like it specialy the nordschleife. 2 days ago we testet the e30m3 yesterday I tried to open one with e30m3 group a. Realy nice to drive but it was to late for european people. Tonight I start earlyer an server but not sure which car. GT cars aren't that interesting for me.
Try to open one at 22:30 server name
Meppener Saeue racing
Track: Snoopy Nordschleife 0.7.0

Offline Frozeni
Tue May 27, 2014 2:48 pm Post 
Yep, have it too.

Been driving it every once in a while, it's a nice game which gets better and better with time :)

Got nightshift today so cant join.. but if there is enough people here i think its a nice idea to have a meeting in AC too :thumb:

Offline Speedy J
Wed May 28, 2014 9:14 am Post 
I tried it on Dave's laptop. Really nice game. Bad news is it is too heavy for my own laptop :nocheer:

Offline Stan
Wed May 28, 2014 1:15 pm Post 
Maybe change it ;)

Offline OTone
Wed May 28, 2014 10:32 pm Post 
Well, man down here. My graphics card died.. :roll: Gonna buy one next month probably. :thumb:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed May 28, 2014 11:57 pm Post 
Stan wrote:
Maybe change it ;)

Thats quite expensive and if there is a sort of bargain to be found then it's not worth it yet.

Offline sermilan
Thu May 29, 2014 4:01 pm Post 
Stan wrote:
Maybe change it :wink:

Swap the interiors of the two computers when Dave's not watching and then play dumb when he asks: "heeeyyy... what the hell has happened here? Do you know anything about this?" Image O:)

Offline Speedy J
Thu May 29, 2014 7:20 pm Post 
:lol:

i am gonna get him drunk ans sound asleep wheb he is here next time :thumb:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu May 29, 2014 11:29 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
drunk ans [..] wheb

You sound drunk :lol: O:) :beer:

---
Can people active here join this group? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/acoracing

I see some names I sort of recognize on AC from LFS but I am not sure sometimes.

Offline iago fontes
Fri May 30, 2014 1:25 pm Post 
Speedy J as you did to increase the FPS of the game on your laptop?
I have one that has 2gb switchable video card, but the FPS when all the cars are together (starting grid) is only 25 FPS, then when the cars spread until it reaches 45, 50 FPS, but it is irritating.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri May 30, 2014 4:07 pm Post 
He didn't increase FPS, that is not possible on a laptop unless you have a MXM slot like mine (image) .. MXM slots are only to be found in higher classed laptops. Even then it's not easy, because manufacturers tend to lock upgrades by BIOS. (Thats why I first tested it on that picture without cooler etc. to save time to go back to original in case it didn't worked).

You can gain some FPS by updating video drivers and using the latest LFS patch; https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php ... ost1856193 but the differences are only marginal.

[ 11 posts ]