agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]
Offline coppe
Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:34 pm Post 
Hate to open up a new one. :/
But when things get unfair and simple words like 'sorry' are not transmitted frustration level is rocketing.
Please take a look. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong following my defensive line.
The guy was not reacting properly just giving me some crappy function key sayings.
Tried to get to him several times without success. That's why my only instrument is to file a report.

http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=414336
uncool development starts at about 5m 50s

Offline BMW-gek
Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:21 pm Post 
I'm wondering why you take that line? You trying to prevent him off even taking the corner. :huh:

Offline coppe
Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:46 am Post 
Justified question, simple answer:
To my knowledge I have the right to choose every line I want and change it once. Since I found myself in a defensive position all the way up to the corner I chose not to move from that line thightening the situation for my opponent while not taking deconstructive actions. Yes, my choice of line was slightly unorthodox. 8) But, counter question, does that give my opponent the right to "get rid" of me this way?

Offline franky.s
Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:54 am Post 
I watched the replay because I was bored, and what coppe did was fine. He held a line which he was entitled to do and he also entitled to hold whoever he wants out on that line that cabez is on, but he doesnt give too much of a squeeze. cabez could of backed off slightly or attempted to hold the inside line without contact. Although this incident doesnt look like an accident .. :fp:

Offline sermilan
Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:21 pm Post 
You know what, coppe? You shouldn't make this report.
You decided to play tough and you got slapped in the process, that's it.

Your move wasn't illegal, but it brings a lot more risk. The contact happened, accept it and move on.
Next time think twice if you want to be such a pro and also if the guy next to you is experienced or not.

This report is waste of our time.

Offline coppe
Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:04 pm Post 
sermilan wrote:
You know what, coppe? You shouldn't make this report.
You decided to play tough and you got slapped in the process, that's it.

The longer I think about it, the more I believe you're right. I hate reporting anyways as you might or might not have noticed reading my introduction.
Only made the report because I couldn't get through to the guy which made me angry. Well maybe he does not understand any word of English. Another possibility... So what the heck, let's stop the fuzz and close this thing.

Oh and to reuse your sardonically words (as far as I understood'em): I don't "want to be such a pro", I just like to be on track having fun and delt with proper respect as I do with others. :beer:

Offline sermilan
Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:10 pm Post 
coppe wrote:
Oh and to reuse your sardonically words (as far as I understood'em): I don't "want to be such a pro"...

The move has been used by F1 drivers lately (among all).
It's very agressive move, applied when drivers fight "to the bone". We don't usually go that seriously here.
When you decide to do it, you need to make sure that driver beside you is a good and experienced one, otherwise this happens.

But nice to see you decided to give up this report, this situation is not worth it :beer:

Offline BMW-gek
Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:16 pm Post 
coppe wrote:
But, counter question, does that give my opponent the right to "get rid" of me this way?

Thats simply a :no: then we have to answer the follow question. Was his move on purpose or not. To tough to make a decision in that. The most comment move will be steering to the right side of the track to take that corner. We can't prove it.

coppe wrote:
Only made the report because I couldn't get through to the guy which made me angry. Well maybe he does not understand any word of English. Another possibility... So what the heck, let's stop the fuzz and close this thing.

He can't speak/write a word English, so its very difficult to communicate with him.

Offline Moody
Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:42 pm Post 
Vamos a la playaaa :lol:

Come on. I wanna see some love :lief:

[ 9 posts ]