agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]
Offline BMW-gek
Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:53 pm Post 
JackCY pm-ed me about this user:

JackCY wrote:
[KY3] Kyoto Ring 5 18 / 24 26 Feb 20:11

Metaledo lap 1 (high speed chicane). He PITed himself in previous race (411260) and couldn't get over it and had to revenge wreck me next race.
You can watch the previous replay too, I was steering all the time left and kept the line, he tried to cut me too soon and PITed himself.

The behavior down the grid is quite poor, somebody touches somebody and immediately people go on revenges quite commonly, smaller ones though. Or they dive like crazy.

I answered back:

BMW-gek wrote:
Thanks for you're report. Well that was clearly a revenge. I give him 90 days for this.

The replays:

watch from 11.30
Revenge wreck on 2.35

Offline Metaledo
Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:31 pm Post 
hi, i have a right to replay that...

i accept the punishment, but that guy was crashing me in two races before. in the first race he push me directly to the wall of pits, (two races before), and late, in the next race he try to make the same movement, and he makes her purpose.

i have two witnesses, matigol and Inouva, they have crashes with him too.

I'm sorry but i do not know send reports in your system. I'm only try to send a text to admin with the command !admin... but do not take my report ...

my apologies, but if they had heard my report, I had not taken the law into my own hands

and I feel that is terrible punish immediately ​​without consultation, or browse previous occurrences, and even more, If i was not registered on this forum, and also, if its very difficult to doing that.

greetz :thumb_d:

Offline BMW-gek
Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:12 am Post 
Metaledo wrote:
i accept the punishment, but that guy was crashing me in two races before. in the first race he push me directly to the wall of pits, (two races before), and late, in the next race he try to make the same movement, and he makes her purpose.

I just find out the first replay I post is just a image :fp: I got it stored on my pc also if you want to look at the replay.
You both are driving next to eachother and at the pit entrance when you suddenly steered to the left and pit manoeuvred yourself. In this case JackCY is not to blame for this.

Metaledo wrote:
i have two witnesses, matigol and Inouva, they have crashes with him too.

In the whole replay I saw there was allot of contact in the TBO class. Only you and JackCY had a crash.

Metaledo wrote:

I'm sorry but i do not know send reports in your system. I'm only try to send a text to admin with the command !admin... but do not take my report ...

That doesn't work, still I came online on the server , you had could ask me, I don't bite :wink:

Metaledo wrote:
my apologies, but if they had heard my report, I had not taken the law into my own hands

and I feel that is terrible punish immediately ​​without consultation, or browse previous occurrences, and even more, If i was not registered on this forum, and also, if its very difficult to doing that.

I'm glad you find your way to the forums. Revenge wrecking is something we don't tolerate on the server, we give long bans for that. I would like to give the opportunity for a second chance for you.
If you have problems with somebody you try to talk with him in a normal way. If you can't figure it out with the racer you can ask a admin to take a look and deal with it. If there is not a admin you can make a report on the forum.

You can even download the replays on the forum, you can find them on the right next to the finish flag :wink:

Offline initial D AE86
Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:49 am Post 
:thumb:

Offline Metaledo
Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:57 pm Post 
how can i recognize an admin?

i have to talk normally with him for raise a report?

anyway, i can't see the second chance...

and he is the winner in this issue, and i'm still thinking that he hurt my race ;(

thanks

Offline initial D AE86
Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:02 pm Post 
just write a report , when you need someone to ban :wink: or call Admin in server 8)

Offline BMW-gek
Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:16 pm Post 
I unbanned you for. Be aware that next time you revenge wreck it will not be possible to get a unban. If you got problems just talk to a admin.

Offline Metaledo
Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:08 pm Post 
perfect, my gratitude for you, but i don't understand the report issue yet.

i talk with and admin without the command (!admin). just using the "T" key?

or if not there an admin, i will go to this forum for raise a report using your replays? :fp:

greetz

Offline BMW-gek
Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:18 pm Post 
Yes. You just give information what happened. and if you scroll to the top you see on the right a finish flag. Written in blue S1, S2 and GTR, click on them and search for the right replay, copy the link in your post and we can download it without crappy upload sites.

The ultimate favourite report to deal with are even written with the time stamps so we don't have to wait for 10 minutes what happenend. :cheer:

[ 9 posts ]