agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 16 posts ]
Offline Inouva
Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:58 pm Post 
Messing around under blue flag + mid joinder

http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=408481

Offline eXeYn
Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:15 pm Post 
He's been around on cargame longer than you have.

What I see is a GT2 driver waiting patiently to overtake you and trying to back off when he couldn't pass those LX6.

What I see is a FZ5 driver driving into the FXR with yet again another lag hit. Blue flag or not but you're the only one to blame for taking yourself out. But I guess you just like to end your race and then make another report.

Offline BMW-gek
Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:36 pm Post 
:huh: Wrong replay??

Offline Moody
Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:46 pm Post 
BMW-gek wrote:
:huh: Wrong replay??

No, its the correct one, but everything that eXeYn has posted is legit.

Offline franky.s
Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:22 am Post 
:fp:

Offline Inouva
Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:17 pm Post 
eXeYn wrote:
He's been around on cargame longer than you have.

What I see is a GT2 driver waiting patiently to overtake you and trying to back off when he couldn't pass those LX6.

What I see is a FZ5 driver driving into the FXR with yet again another lag hit. Blue flag or not but you're the only one to blame for taking yourself out. But I guess you just like to end your race and then make another report.

what did i wrong?

Kanses in first place should spectate or leave behind the race, But what happen?, he remain with us, some players already complained about him in the same race about cause some accidents.

And dont come "he was wating patiently", because he holded the gas several times in places were he could overtake really easy those lx6

and doesnt matter if he have more years that me on lfs or whatever but i saw him driving and with 760.000km on lfsw is really stupid what he did

Offline eXeYn
Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:25 pm Post 
You are funny. I never said he made everything perfectly. But blaming him for your ignorance is just ...

Where on earth can you purposely crash into someone and expect no action to be taken on you. Just because he did something "illegal" doesn't mean you can do stuff like that.

I was referring to your comment you edited out which said why he is allowed to drive GT2. He may not have the ambition to be the best but he has a history on cargame and certainly deserves driving GT2.

Offline Inouva
Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:59 pm Post 
You cant leave a guy like that drive a gt2 and do what he did,what do you expect that someon with almost 1m km drive as he did?

He was under blue flag and mid joiner that all, he doesnt have the right to be there since was BLUE FLAGGED

Offline Frozeni
Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:49 am Post 

Offline crim
Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:18 am Post 
:roflol:

Offline Moody
Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:28 am Post 
Lets start with you Frozeni. I report you for being too fast. :lol:

Offline Inouva
Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:06 pm Post 
So this is where cg is heading, :fp:
i'm keeping my part of not swearing to anyone on the server and be more patient with everyone and this is how i'm payed, with jokes...

actions like this ( the problem with Kansas ) put me in bad mood, i cant expect that a driver with almost 1m km drive like a moron and act like one ( Not allways i have to admit )

i come to race to the server and have fun insted i have to accept that someon just ended my race.

Same happened with miko, everyone blamed me for not leave space when miko drived really bad all over the track for 5 laps
Also the same yesterday, [CD]Fly pushed me on porpouse oot and what got in return, insults and jokes till BMW-gek came and made Fly apology for what he did

Lately i have to admit some GT2 drivers are doing a great job taking care of the slower cars such D.O.C, LLM stankus, LLM exelent,AA Mikki,Core palouch,InexSpdo, roman, CD1, even predrag now... ( sorry if i wrote wrong some name ) and many more, still there are ppl like kansas ( in this case ) that he cant keep with the gt2.

and to be honest, is not the the first time kansas have a report for bad driving.

I dont know what else to do

Sorry for being a pain in the ass for everyone :(

Offline Inouva
Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:24 pm Post 
So this is where cg is heading, :fp:

Offline BMW-gek
Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:32 pm Post 
The following in my post are not meant to be insulting or disrespecting you. Just my opinion about you.

Really don't have a clue how long you come on the CG servers, but in the time I started to know you as a very critical person. That ends up from time too time into too critical. Which makes you not the most popular guest on the server.

Lets take a look in your report history, you made 14 report counted from November 1st. With a couple of reports what was your own fault, some off them I did not see the good replay for some reason and one Speedy dealt with it. And a few report were justified and I punished them.

On the server you kept your promise too not too swear and insult. I did had the hope you calmed down a bit in your interaction with people, specially the ones who got involved in accidents with you. Instead you demand a apologie or you will do a report. Can't imagine you want too be spoken like that yourself, do you?

And with that the bullies start too pick on you, seen it and stood up for you. I really be convinced that if you drop that attitude, just ask nicely for a explanation why somebody rammed you off the track, without treating with a report you come allot further then how you react now.

And what also will help is not too drive near somebody when you know the next corner is gonna end up in tears. It will take down the accidents with you involved for 75% :wink:

Inouva wrote:
So this is where cg is heading

I really do believe you just get it wrong. We want to provide a server too race on for everybody. From beginners till the pro's. I'm aware some races are quite messy and it is hard too control the chaos from time too time. Even I have to breath and count till 100 for dealing with some noobs.

Too prevent a wrong conclusion. We will deal with reports were rules are being broken in any form off revenge wrecking, purposely ramming, purposely dive bombing, swearing badly and/or insults.
So consider if a report is needed or you just leave it and the next race you just be the wise one and make sure you won't be racing next too that person. It is easier too be sure your own race will be fun then have too trust on somebody else too make your race fun :wink: :thumb:

I really hope you will think about this and make it more quality time for yourself on the server. I'm aware it can be hard sometimes, still not impossible.

Offline Tibbert™
Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:39 pm Post 
So this is where cg is heading? Do you mean, being calm and rational and not over reacting? .....I hope so (f)

Sorry, are we all watching the same replay?

It was too risky for Kansas to overtake before the end of the straight....So he backed off.

Then there was a bit of contact at the chicane...Again Kansas backed off.

You managed to take the chicane a bit faster and close the gap. So at the next corner...Kansas goes wide and lets you pass on the inside... but you take your normal race line and end up running into him...which spins him round and you then drive into him again.

Even still...the damage wasn't that bad.. It didn't have to end your race.

You said...''i come to race to the server and have fun insted i have to accept that someon just ended my race.''

Yes... It's the same for all of us! You can't expect to run around at hotlap pace for the whole race, when playing online....especially in a multiclass server. It might cost you 2-3sec a lap to pass blue flag racers carefully....But at least you get to finish the race.

Offline DrBen
Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:34 pm Post 
Hey Inouva,

I am sure you start these threads with all the good intentions. But -as you might know from studying replays - sometimes LAG-induced "moments" that heat up everyones' races cannot be properly verified by watching the replay. It just so happens that at the moment acutally racing "we" are presented with a different path of our immediate opponents than what is recorded - thus "seen" - when watching the server-side replay.

And then again: You are experienced enough as to acknowledge the existence of this phenomenon. I recently was amazed at you going for a non-existant "gap" (judging from my in-game point-of-view) in lap-1, T2 at Aston Grand-Prix (I guess it was), the same T2 slow- "S-shaped" bit that is present in As3 ( national ) // you told me on the chat: "deal with it". And I did. Although you WERE diving "through me" on the inside, pushing me (among others) to the outside of that turn.

Really, I don't hold a grudge about that - but it shows the difficulty of competing with vastly different ping, right next to each other. Especially on lap-1 (of 4..5) I would expect an experienced racer like you to hold back for the first lap - since pile-ups with a fairly-full field are common-place on the first laps - especially on "GT2-only" days, as it was that evening.

Remember: on GT2-only days, given the right track, EVERYBODY is allowed to drive a GT2-car - regardless of safety rating. YES, that means pile-ups in the first lap are even more-likely!

That's why I have learned to brake decidedly-EARLY for each turn during the first lap. With a full field, even turn 3,4..... ....the last turn can "feel" like it was "turn-1". Becky Rose once did a very insightful article on the topic of "how-to survive T1". And I have to agree with everything she stated in there (see lfsforum.net).

What I would ask of you in this regard is to take it a little easier, especially on lap one. And leave some breathing room for other racers. Trust me on this: YOU will gain more than you think adopting a failure-tolerant driving-style during lap 1. Give people in front of you a little more room to breathe, set yourself up for "survival" rather than "flat-out, all-out" in lap 1 and trust me: you will even gain positions more-likely than not.

On another note: Be aware of your own ping and that of your immediate opponents. As in this specific case: YES, it was not your fault - yet you could have provided for some more room to maneuver. Think about it: two people with long latency ("ping") driving next to each other: means YOUR MACHINE only receives updates about as frequent as BOTH latency-counts COMBINED (==your worst ping-spike PLUS the oppenents' worst ping-spike).

Being aware of this makes YOU chose a line that is less-likely of a FALSE "trade-of-paint" which will end up sending at least one of the contestants FLYING off into the woods, so-to-speak.

You probably knew about all these details already, yet maybe you were not aware of their meaning in an actual racing-situation. Maybe my thoughts on this are helpful for you to reconsider your style of competition when battling not only your opponents, but their internet-connection, at the same time.

Cheers: and keep up the good work!

Heiko

[ 16 posts ]