agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]
Offline Frozeni
Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:42 am Post 
This guys racing was pretty horrible today :/

http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=406963
~8.50 - 9.15 replay time. After T1 he just decided to keep pushing me instead taking completely free line at right. Apparently he got so annoyed that he didnt pass me so he decided to try and dive me to the next corner :nono:

http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=406965
Right at the race start in turn 1, if you put on the setting where it shows gas/brake usage, he just keeps the pedal to the medal with no intention of avoiding the crash.
Later that race, about ~2.30 replay time, we were racing side by side and he decides to turn into me. Yes, i was lap behind but i dont see why he had to turn into me in the first place since i wasnt taking the racing like from him.

http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=406966
Turn 2 at race start, again stays too damn close and gets us both on the grass.
I didnt mind that later in the race he drove 4 laps under blue flags ahead of me, since he was keeping a decent pace. However as soon as i tried to pass him he decides to turn into me at straight again. ~8.15 replay time.

Offline Moody
Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:43 am Post 
Yep. Was there pretty much the whole time. Funny how I always try to be nice at first with everyone even though EVERYONE have something against them. I'm just thinking that as long as they did nothing wrong to me, I have absolutely no reason to look at them diferentely. Funny how I always end up dissapointed. :lol:

Anyway, was online that whole time, and after this happend
Frozeni wrote:
Turn 2 at race start, again stays too damn close and gets us both on the grass.
I didnt mind that later in the race he drove 4 laps under blue flags ahead of me, since he was keeping a decent pace. However as soon as i tried to pass him he decides to turn into me at straight again. ~8.15 replay time.
I seriously wanted to know Dustins age, because what he did is so imature only a kid or a person with personality issues would do it, but mostly because I wanted to know how to talk to him. Age matters. What kind of answer have I gotten?
"01:09 Jarno Trulli why dont you take my age and stick it up your mother shitmaker ?" :lol:
How sweet from him to tell me to stick stuff in my mothers ass. Yep. Because we ate from the same pot since we're 2 years old and he's like my best best best friend and he can allow himself such offensive language whenever the fuck he wants. :lol: No. I'm frendly as fuck and I joke a lot with everyone I can, trying to entertain people, irl and lfs and everywhere, but when you piss me off, you're done with me.

He needs another long wait.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:22 am Post 
Agreed. Brings too much trouble. Again. Classical case of me, myself and I.

Offline Failezz
Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:28 pm Post 
Moody wrote:
I seriously wanted to know Dustins age,

15 and from norway. :roll:

-edit- age has nothing to do with it.

Offline Speedy J
Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:26 pm Post 
Wel it certainly is not the country Seb 8)

Offline Moody
Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:53 pm Post 
Pfff... Ok. So I spoke with him today on skype (voice call) cca 1 hour conversation. He isn't really a bad guy if you get to know him a little better. Maybe I understand his attitude now, MAYBE. To be honest I'd like him back on the server because he is indeed a great driver. Most certainly not the cleanest but I don't know. Its up to you guys and especialy to Frozeni since he did the report. And note that I don't want to take the blame if he screws up again. I really appreciate the fact that he opend up to me and he knows very well my opinion on life, lfs and whatnot, so IF you guys decide to allow him back, I really hope that he's going to remember what the fuck I was on about. :lol:

Offline Speedy J
Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:27 pm Post 
As far as I know he is not banned, yet.

Offline Frozeni
Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:07 pm Post 
I trust what Moody says, never talked to him before so i dont know a dime about him. Maybe he just had a bad day or something :roll:

If he keeps driving like that and not respecting the other drivers though, we'll need to do something. I quess time will show =)

Offline franky.s
Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:08 pm Post 
:/

Offline Speedy J
Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:09 pm Post 
X-mas spirit Franky (f)

Understood Frozeni.

[ 10 posts ]