agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]
Offline NeverEatYellowSnow
Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:10 pm Post 
don't know what this is, but check replay

http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=406043
timestamp 2:06

he is leaving pits and suddenly advances from lap 1 to lap 4 and is then the leader one lap in front. I think he should be banned from server and from LFS :-(

Cheers and
never eat yellow snow :-)

Offline Moody
Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:31 pm Post 
Pff. Yeah. Clearly a douchebag.

Offline Speedy J
Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:18 pm Post 
999 thx.

Offline kiyoshi
Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:19 pm Post 
This may be a bug, not necessarily a hack. He drives normally, but starts with race time when he leaves the pit, as if he drove from the start of the race.
Scawen should be informed.

Offline initial D AE86
Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:17 pm Post 
I also want to be always the first Image

Offline NeverEatYellowSnow
Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:56 pm Post 
I don't think it is a bug. I asked him why he is first, and he was lying about starting from pole (I think it should be somewhere in the replay). In the races before (blackwood), there were also some strange things going on. There was one guy who started before even the red lights turned on, but there was no punishment. Maybe it was the same one... I didn't bother to check replay.

Offline Pvt5tash
Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:58 pm Post 
People who cheat amuse me greatly, life always gets them in the end. They get used to cheating etc in games and assume that this then carries over to the real world. Eventually they try to cheat at something that could kill you and surprise themselves by becoming very dead. TBH, in most cases, this is no great loss to the world and increases the supply of oxygen for everyone else. :)

Offline Frozeni
Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:30 am Post 
Mmmh, dont even see the point really.

You can go 300kmh with xfg or something, but what the hell does it matter? Nothing :)

[ 8 posts ]