Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline Riddick
Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:44 pm Post 
Who: LR Pauli (PaulSVK)
Laps: Start

Replay:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=397997

Hi guys!
Okey this happened today, a driver who accused me of a "invalid pass", what is this?
At the start I took a chance to take my rightside to avoid a colliding with him because I had the speed there, he runs to the left and do not give place to "Broden" and he crashes against him to the wall. He also pressed the gas towards me in the chican, this LR Pauli was angry the whole race for nothing. At the end of the race he writes nonsense about me and he was rude. I has not even been close to him through all my race. However, I had him all the time in my rearview mirror. I do not understand his attitude against other players.

Can someone explain to me what I have done to him?

Cheers, cu on track.
(Sorry for my english)

Offline BMW-gek
Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:42 pm Post 
Riddick wrote:
Can someone explain to me what I have done to him?

Nothing wrong with that pass in T1. He just left the door open. A bit off a attitude problem I assume.

Offline eXeYn
Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:43 pm Post 
That pass isn't allowed. You left the track. You can see the white line between the banking and the flat part. Though noone will enforce a DT penalty on a public server. I guess it comes down to if you want to drive sportsmanlike or not.

But LR Pauli isn't an innocent driver. Unneccessary contact with Broden and later Kislamar.

Offline BMW-gek
Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:02 pm Post 
eXeYn wrote:
That pass isn't allowed. You left the track. You can see the white line between the banking and the flat part. Though noone will enforce a DT penalty on a public server. I guess it comes down to if you want to drive sportsmanlike or not.

Forget my first post, eXeYn is right on this part :oops:

Offline Speedy J
Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:40 pm Post 
Spoke to Riddick about it and said that I (or for that matter one of my admin colleagues) would point out this topic to paulie and ask him to respond to it. Either here or in more clean racing :wink:

Offline Brodén
Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:05 pm Post 
The arguing continued for the next race, but never once did he apologize or explain the contact with he had with me.
Apparently Pauli used Google translate sometimes which may have lead to some unnecessary misunderstandings between us.

Offline Riddick
Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:12 pm Post 
I think it's about the attitude who has not done anything bad against him, the respect is not there to other player and to attack a player like that is not okay in my eyes. The rest of you thx for your "opinion".

Cheers

[ 7 posts ]