agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 posts ]
Offline Carrossa
Sun May 12, 2013 8:03 pm Post 
SO6 race,no wind,no rain,some clouds and some kids!! eheheh

The thing is,2 drivers crashed each other and they REALLY think the blame if from the other..

Thats an usual thing,so i m posting this to all of you give your opinion,TO MAKE CLEAR, to eveyone how to race clean,thats all!

im going to put some photos,but also the rep if anyone would like to see on other angle

Replay : http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=389539 min:3.49

Please comment! :thumb:

Attachment:
lfs_00001332.jpg

Attachment:
lfs_00001324.jpg

Attachment:
lfs_00001325.jpg

Last edited by Carrossa on Sun May 12, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline sermilan
Sun May 12, 2013 8:06 pm Post 
What racers and when?

Offline Carrossa
Sun May 12, 2013 8:11 pm Post 
above mate

Offline Carrossa
Sun May 12, 2013 8:14 pm Post 
lol i guess with my pics,is recomended that you see rep at 3.49! :fp:

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Offline sermilan
Sun May 12, 2013 8:29 pm Post 
No, I asked the question before you updated the opening post with pictures

will take a look at it

Offline Failezz
Sun May 12, 2013 8:31 pm Post 
imo 1; dont stick ur nose in spots u dont get anny room cause mostly it ends bad. U know, its racing and accidents happens and alot of it happens citytracks when players isnt giving room or showing respect for the other drivers.

imo 2; recklezz could just lifted 1cm and it had got fine imo. IF he had he would ended up on the draft and passed both before next turn easy. ;)

havent checkd the replay so my thought are based on pics. ^

Offline Carrossa
Sun May 12, 2013 8:48 pm Post 
Quote:
recklezz could just lifted 1cm and it had got fine imo. IF he had he would ended up on the draft and passed both before next turn easy.

yes,and an usual problem is that many drivers have this thoughts that they have to overtake in everywhere or every time,no matter what are the circunstances or what others around are doing and where,but as Failezz says and to me right,he could catch draft and even be in front of us on next corner! :yes:

Offline sermilan
Sun May 12, 2013 9:06 pm Post 
His fault for thinking he could take you both in one corner.
And you were kinda divebobming there, not sure that your pass would be exactly clean as whistle if recklezz wasn't there.

All in all - racing incident. Leave it there and go on.

Offline Carrossa
Sun May 12, 2013 9:54 pm Post 
thanks for your opinions!

sermilan,try to see the rep from 3.41 to see my driving when i aproach Kursk...and in half a sec or a sec before reckless touch me i was braking and sure,that,in my room ahed i would brake my car and not causing any problems to ADAMkursk...as i aproach him on 3.41 i saw that i was running a bit faster than him,at least in that sector,and not to loose more time in one more corner with him and has the room on right ahed became clear,i have to try it!otherwise mtr,reckless would proceed attempting the same,but he was "far far" away..in my opinion he attempted to overtake the two of us,on a place that one is tight! is guess thats it!!

Offline Carrossa
Sun May 12, 2013 10:09 pm Post 
and he have got so much space on is right side,why he went so much closer me on the braking point?and that´s why we crashed,because i ve brake and he has coming on my direction and very close,he didnt got the reaction-time to avoid colision. PS: this is not a report,and i dont know what are incidents when there´s rules to race.....even,to me,an "incident" where the front driver didnt saw,on mirror the car near by,because it wasnt on mirror but very close,on the side..even that to me if a faul by the front driver..COMA!
could not be intentionaly but defenitly negligent!

thats my opinion guys...

Offline sermilan
Sun May 12, 2013 10:10 pm Post 
Yes, he is the one that caused the accident, no doubt about it.
IMO you didn't have enough overlap to make a clean pass there and he certainly didn't have any.

Offline Carrossa
Sun May 12, 2013 10:46 pm Post 
yep you re right

[ 12 posts ]