agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 16 posts ]
Offline THE WIZARD DK
Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:43 am Post 
I had a guy asking me to "borrow" him my license on facebook. so read the link as he goes to cargame.nl aswell :

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php? ... ost1769419

Regards
WIZ

Offline MousemanLV
Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 pm Post 
I don't get some of you ppl. Posting threads over some guy asking a bloody license. Is it that hard to block him on FB ? No, not really.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:30 pm Post 
Oh that guy again. :roll:

Offline kiyoshi
Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:37 pm Post 
No, I don't get that people are asking for an S2 license because they 'have no money' to buy it. Shouldn't they be asking for bread & water first?

Offline MousemanLV
Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:04 pm Post 
Kiyoshi just went 100 percent microsoft pro on this one.

Discussion closed, lol :D

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:21 pm Post 
he is BLOCKED now ;)

Offline Frozeni
Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:53 pm Post 
kiyoshi wrote:
No, I don't get that people are asking for an S2 license because they 'have no money' to buy it. Shouldn't they be asking for bread & water first?

Damn good point :wink:

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am Post 
kiyoshi wrote:

yer that punched it right in the facepalm..anyway, i blocked the guy and i just wanted to warn you guys on cargame,that people are actually stupid enough to go to facebook and ask for such things.. what da hell is wrong with people today. as it seems hes totally out of place doing what he does. 2 days ago i saw him on cargame,Yellow name , M.Bubas,so he is coming on cargame, even tho he never joined the race,why i suspect thats why N I K I began hes harrasment of me in mid race because, i adressed M.Bubas in public saying ,dont ever ask people to borrow you their license, and suddenly N I K I adresses me for no reason at all. i know Litro was online. dont know if he noticed, but im pretty sure he noticed my response.the whole server did,with around 40+ slots taken. so to N I K I from bosnia i can only quote Scawen Roperts from lfs int forums with these words.... Quote :
N I K I
This message has been deleted by Scawen. Reason: gaylord

Qoute end: ROFL...

EDIT: M.Bubas has 3 accounts. so what the f...

Offline Nicce
Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:27 am Post 
why u care ?
3times the more to ban so why bother to care imo.

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:54 pm Post 
yer i noticed your other accounts aswell ;)

Offline Nicce
Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:42 pm Post 
what others ?

Offline OTone
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:08 am Post 
:fp:

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:53 am Post 
nvm my bad , was thinking of another

Offline shoock
Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 pm Post 
beafore he came on lfsforum ,asking for licenc, he actualy spend some time on my team forum asking for same thing, he actualy borow licenc from some guy and wanted do yoin ours team, feal in application for joining..like 3 timeas, we figure it out that he dont own licence, and licenc he sad whas heas ,whas from somebody who give it to him just to see s2 contest..
he started to spam forum with licence stuff like crazy ..i personaly worn him few times, imagine that dident stop...
he started to send pm to members, pls gimme yours licenc .. after that i went crazy and tell publicly one more ttime that shit happens, you whill get
liftime ban, and report on lfsforum..
then things cool down ..
he actualy get free licenc from sombody. and now drive with it..
i figure out. ok that the end of it. now he "owns" his licence and can drive..
i spend little time talking with him online and, he whas so happy started to drive, learn..
i started to think... ok he whas anoying with masive licenc baging. but maybe he just wanted it so bad and couldent aford, beacose he is so yung..
decided i whill not think bad for stuff he did..
and after little time pass i soo on lfsforum... whas like wth.-- :fp: :dood:
dont know what to say ..he actualy isend bad guy, he is really yung, and i dont know .. maybe he have some fetish for licence..he wants to collect as manny as he can ? :roflol:

Offline OTone
Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:14 pm Post 
Geez shoock, that was hard to read :lol: :P

Yeah, annoying kids needing attention. Best way is to ignore.

Offline shoock
Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 pm Post 
:lol: usualy i say at the end.. sry for bad eng... :D
i agree, and we try to ignore..after we ignore it for some time, then pm started...
he is special kinde of guy.. :lol:

[ 16 posts ]