agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 25 posts ]
Offline Brillemonster
Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:28 pm Post 
I owe an excuse to Graig UK :(
In the first race on KY2 tonight, I crashed with him. And I thought he took me out, but in the replay (http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=373609) I saw I cut his line :oops: I always check my mirrors, but I was more concentrated on Stankus, on my left side (behind me). So I forgot about Craig.
So if Craig reads this: I am sorry for what happened there, and my reaction.

Offline franky.s
Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:35 pm Post 
deal with it :fp:

Offline OTone
Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:48 am Post 
Nice to see people like you in cargame servers :thumb:

But you don't need to do this, just wait until you meet Graig UK and tell this to him, you will never know if he will come here to read this or even if he knows the existence of this forum.

See you, Brille. :)

Offline Brillemonster
Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:04 am Post 
Yeah I know, but this one was a little to bad from my side, so I wanted to apologize to him.

franky.s wrote:
deal with it :fp:

And for you:
I would like it if you stop insulting people, and just talk normally about things. I was about making a report to you as well, for your language (which is not the first time, people are complaining).

Offline franky.s
Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:07 am Post 
And for you: I would like it if you stop insulting people, and just talk normally about things. I was about making a report to you as well, for your language (which is not the first time, people are complaining).

why would you report me when you rammed me off ?

please report me. idc anymore

Offline Speedy J
Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:03 pm Post 
Wy play LFS if you don't care anymore?

Offline Brillemonster
Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:26 pm Post 
franky.s wrote:
why would you report me when you rammed me off ?

please report me. idc anymore

Because I did not ram you off. You had enough time to go to the left when you saw me coming up in your mirror.
And it was a kiss, not a ram. If i'd report your it would be because of the insulting. I am kindly asking it.

And if you don't care, then stop with LFS, or at least stop racing on CG.

Offline franky.s
Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:31 pm Post 
Because I did not ram you off. You had enough time to go to the left when you saw me coming up in your mirror.And it was a kiss, not a ram. If i'd report your it would be because of the insulting. I am kindly asking it.

wtf lol. i was on the left and the only space next to me was curb and grass. then u somehow thought being a retard and ffull power over it into the side me.
i will keep coming to cg and if that upset you then good.
stop lying. u even said yesterday i was on far left and now u change ur story. pls just stop. you could of backed off or went to the right side..

and quit lfs? no. i said idc about this anymore. you keep acting like you are innocent everytime but really you are not.

Offline Brillemonster
Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:25 pm Post 
Ehm, yeah, I meant that you had time to go to the right. Typo, my bad. Sorry, won't happen again.

I never said I am innocent, please show me were I say I am innocent.
Yes I hit you. But it was just a slight kiss.
Yes I got on the grass a little, so my rear took a tiny step aside, but I got it back immediatly. And it was not the cause of our collision.

But, if you did not straighten out your car immediatly, we wouldn't have hit each other. I was clearly visible in your mirror, and you had a blue flag for 3 corners allready. And when I am clearly visible in your mirror on your right, you can assume that I will overtake on the right side.

And you did not went off because of the hit. You find it neccesary to say "f u" to someone, instead of keeping eyes on the track and your car. Yeah, well, then you will get off, not my fault.

Ow, and FYI:

franky.s wrote:
thought being a retard and ffull power

Here you go again, insulting me. Can you just react normal?

Offline franky.s
Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:11 pm Post 
haha no.

so after admiting u did hit me from grass let me explain how a car with no slicks works.

the double right after t1 the car (fxo) will understeer out to the curb. i did see blue flag. but cargame rules say are YOU MUST OVERTAKE SAFELY. which you didnt.

if you had waited that extra 1 fking second go on my inside this would not happen. and ur dial up internet made the kiss almost lose me control.

stop change ur story and admit ur wrong. its a easy to do.

from you "you can assume that I will overtake on the right side."

which again you DIDNT DO and ended up going full retard across the curb.

i wont "let" you pass but i wont block you. and i didnt. you ruined it urself.

Offline OTone
Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 pm Post 

Offline Brillemonster
Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:53 pm Post 
Quote:

so after admiting u did hit me from grass let me explain how a car with no slicks works.

Those tires are slicks.... Now I know why you don't drive GTR...

Quote:
the double right after t1 the car (fxo) will understeer out to the curb. i did see blue flag. but cargame rules say are YOU MUST OVERTAKE SAFELY. which you didnt.

You DID NOT understeer, clearly to see in the MPR.

Quote:
if you had waited that extra 1 fking second go on my inside this would not happen. and ur dial up internet made the kiss almost lose me control.

1: I was in race for a place in race, and MAYBE I could overtake him (points in the race, and points for class, in which you have no interest, I recon).
2: Dial up??? I don't know in what future you are living in, but I have 60 Mbit here.... But if you are convinced that my connection was the cause, then it is OK to me. But you admit it was a kiss.
3: The reason you came on the grass: You thought it was necessary to write "f u" instead of keeping an eye on the road and your car.
4: If you had watched your mirror you would have seen me, and would have gone a bit more INSIDE instead of taking the line again. Any racer who would look in his mirrors, would have seen the pink/white patch in the mirror.

Quote:
stop change ur story and admit ur wrong. its a easy to do.

Come on, even without my glasses I can see I MISSED A WORD. I am not changing my story, and you are misreading it on purpose now.

Quote:
which again you DIDNT DO and ended up going full retard across the curb.

And insulting again......

Offline franky.s
Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:06 pm Post 
i was talking about my car and i dont drive gtr? LOL ok you know nothing about me. please stop commenting such bullshit.. seriously. i understeer to the curb. like i say and i held the line which i am entitled to do.

so what u was in the race. i was in it also. i race to win. and you rconnection caused something :S

also. as you know being a cargame veterane the blue flag rules are you must overtake ME safely and I have the right to the racing line.

i DIDNT block you as you wernt even on the track! that is you fault for going out thtree.
you could of done what any other racer with more han 1 braincel does and go the RIGHT of me. but u didnt.
i said fu because after all this u didnt even aplogised and then blamed it on me !

rudicluous ..

Offline Brillemonster
Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:20 am Post 
I am not apologizing to some one who just starts off with a "fuck you", and after you insulting me, I am not apologizing to you at all.

And I allways take the curbs there...

franky.s wrote:
and you rconnection caused something

Why is it my connection? It was not my connection, if it was, my car would instantly moved a couple of metres.

Offline langtall
Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:21 am Post 
Bril, stop wasting your time on this guy. He's not worth it..

Offline franky.s
Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 am Post 
And I allways take the curbs there...

lol well this just proves it.

please read and LEARN blue flag rule.

kthnxbai.

Offline Brillemonster
Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:57 am Post 
What does it prove then? That I am lying? I allready said I was on the curb there...

Offline franky.s
Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:28 am Post 
What does it prove then? That I am lying? I allready said I was on the curb there...

readdddddddddddddddddddddd

if i was understeer towards the curb why the fk did you "go out to the curb"

:fp:

Offline Brillemonster
Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 pm Post 
I did not say you had understeer...
And you had time enough to go to the righthand side (--> That side), but instead you keep going straight, without looking in your mirror.

Offline franky.s
Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:13 pm Post 
I did not say you had understeer...

omfg i give up talking to retards..

you
have
to
pass
>>ME<<
SAFELY
under
blue
flag rules

>YOU<
did
not
do
this
and
caused
CRASH

understand now?
good day

Offline Litro
Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:26 pm Post 
Both BAN and everything OK?

Offline Brillemonster
Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:27 pm Post 
You caused yourself to go offtrack. If you didn't type the letters "f u", you would have stayed on the track...
And NO, I don't understand it. Because YOU clearly saw me coming in your mirror, and you could see what I was doing.

And again: Stop insulting me.

Offline franky.s
Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:34 pm Post 
lol :fp:

Offline Speedy J
Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:59 pm Post 
First, I don't think you guys will come to an understanding in this lifetime. :D

Second, don't call people retard. :thumb_d:

Third, I love you all. (f)

Fourth, see you on track. :woop:

Offline Brillemonster
Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:18 pm Post 
Fifth: De Bril agrees with Speedy :wink:

[ 25 posts ]