agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 30 posts ]
Offline Nielsenracer
Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:43 pm Post 
Speedy J i dont know how many times i said to you it wasnt that crash in t1 -.-!?
I was talking about T5 it think its called the Piri A-112 i think he is called drive right out infront of me after he was going rallycross with hes FZR and so i SAID report..
and so you start talking about that i wasnt adult? realy wtf?
it was just you who didn't understand anything -.-

Offline Speedy J
Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:50 pm Post 
You could have explained then what you were talking about. This is called a misunderstanding. Normally that is solved with normal communication.

Instead, you choose to start swearing and insulting me. Again and again. Even when I ask you to be friendly.
and so you start talking about that i wasnt adult?

I said: come back when you are adult. Let's hope you will have learned something in real life by then.

Here is replay of how to see how NOT to communicate:
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=372701

Offline Nielsenracer
Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:51 pm Post 
I try with normal communication but so you start talking about i wonna watch the replay for you again and again? realy..

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:56 pm Post 
Someone who can't control his car and then blaming others. Thanks for ruining two of my races just because you can't drive in a straight line. And then having such a big mouth full of **** ... Something in the air or what?

Anyway, 999 is valid in my opinion and I trowed in a IP ban as well. Just in case.

Offline initial D AE86
Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:46 pm Post 
I think that is the reason offend people and admins. :cry:

Offline Rolly
Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:41 pm Post 
you got the manners of a sewer rat. Who do you think you are comning onto CG server and talking to members like that. I watched the replay and you have no-one but yourself to blame.

Don't need or want rude and abusive people like you on this server

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:11 pm Post 
I think that is the reason offend people and admins.

I never talked like this when I was 15, I know that.

Offline initial D AE86
Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:33 pm Post 
I also never talked like this when I was 15
Now kids they try to grow up in a different way...
I think that the major impact it has everything TV, Newspapers , computer, cartoons from an early age, parents, school... , and now children have a different childhood ... everything is changing , but is better? I think that there no...

lfs for me is fun and friends, people, I do not even need to win the race...

PS: may sometimes want to be the first, but... :lol:

sorry for my english... It can be read? :D

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:46 pm Post 
Now kids they try to grow up in a different way...

Yeah thats fine, they just need to look out for another server, don't need to spoil my fun and the other peoples fun who can behave normal.

Offline initial D AE86
Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:10 pm Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
don't need to spoil my fun and the other peoples fun who can behave normal.

I think you done what you need. :thumb:

I go to sleep, bye

Offline OTone
Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:27 am Post 
Another one to the shame list. :no:

Offline Dennis93
Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:40 pm Post 
fp..
Sent you a messege Lfsforum Dave.

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:15 pm Post 
hva faen er det her dennis? vi skal vist have fat i de unge mennesker fra dk.. jeg arbejder p? at f? dem samlet s? de forst?r hvad lfs engang var med den bl? avis og africola/alias etc.. lfs er sgu r?get p? spanden her..

sorry dave about the danish. i said we need to get a hold of the new danes in lfs and get them together so they will understand what lfs once was when danes had wr?s and whatnot.. (not the exact words) but in the bigger picture.. i think Dennis inspires alot of them being real life racer, and i for one try to get them to relax in lfs.no matter what ppl think of me ;) i think you know dave.. so far it has worked on most of them but i never really spoke to nielsenracer, so i might be stalking him now ;) might have a chat with some danes about it. some of those who do understand is now trying to help me doing this.. but we are flooded with new kids from everywhere in dk and i cant keep up with them all.even tho i try. eventually ill get to them..

cheers.. hope it works out..

i wasnt here to mingle at all.. just to notify dennis.. this post has nothing to do with the above..

and to dave. ill be more than helpfull if theres a need for it regarding danes in lfs.. let me know if i can help ok.

Regards..

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:15 pm Post 
Don't spend too much time on this, he is known for using cheats now also.

Offline Nicce
Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:40 pm Post 
eventually ill get to them..

tried that with some sweden guys.. no luck..
so i just manage my self and do what i do best. ;)

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:46 am Post 
well i succeeded on 5 others :D one knows nielsenracer in private. that might help i think.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:31 am Post 
Huh?

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:18 am Post 
one guy on my team knows nielsen.. i just found out. if i need to do anything you let me know dave ;) had a chat with his friend.. he is now degraded on our site.. these guy are like 15-16 years old, which is no excuse. but if you need me to take action on it.. just let me know.. all i say- great fun @ cargame this sunday even tho it was a mess. would be great with a xrg / xfg race too . i raced in XRR and got noobed. its ok. but so many dont know how to race these cars. im not saying the old cargame guys, but many newcomers dont know the rules so im missing more info on lfs clean racing manual ingame.. all i say. if needed ill have a chat with nielsenracers mate. who is on my team. if any [B] guys make a mess ,you have my email dave.. ill react pronto on it. cheers CG. we are now 20 on the team. i cant keep track of everyone. but lemme know if theres any trouble ok. nielsenracer is NOT part of my team.. but we got people who do know him...

Offline OTone
Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 pm Post 
all i say- great fun @ cargame this sunday even tho it was a mess.
lol?

Nielsen got banned for crashing and bad "in chat" attitude. That's it.

You care more about this situation than Nielsen himself. You are wasting your time.

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:02 pm Post 
well seems nielsenracer & narkoman14 is harrasing team bandit members now, narkoman14 (means drug addict) just spammed our FB page and i gets alot of complains about nielsenracer/narkoman14 , nielsen havent done anything yet, but narkoman14 is now banned on our server / FB page and is never gonna join team bandit. for what i see here, i looks like nielsenracer is gonna go the same way. these two are just kids with attitude, but the harrasment of my team members, is unacceptable.

Offline Nicce
Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:21 pm Post 
nielsenracer

member of D.Linds Infinity Racing team.. so i hope he is smarter than what u now say might come.

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:27 pm Post 
i hope so too. at least i hope hes smarter than korsb�k (narkoman14) . and i actually think he is.. Pm�d his team boss about this ,so hopefully hes going to have a chat with these kids now.. narkoman14 is on team rforce which have a head admin aged 13...

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:55 am Post 
EDIT: we spoke.. me and lind

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:06 am Post 
Why are you writing this here?

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:18 am Post 
because they seriously pissed off alot of people

Offline Nicce
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 am Post 
because they seriously pissed off alot of people

no.. he pissed u of. afaik Dennis hasnt got a issue with cargame crew. Nielsracer got banned cause of chatt stuffs and cheating.
Guess u just have a urge to tell everyone that he is a bad danish guy, but he isnt..
if he was he wouldnt be racing irl at the level he is would he ?

Offline Speedy J
Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:32 am Post 
Well do you know Michael Schumacher Nicce? :wink:

Anyway, this looks like something personal, almost a diairy by the Wizard :)
So:
cargame.nl wrote:
Why are you writing this here?

would be my question too.

Ah well, as long as it is clear that:
Nicce wrote:
Dennis hasnt got a issue with cargame crew. Nielsracer got banned cause of chatt stuffs and cheating.

:coffee:

Offline Nicce
Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 am Post 
Speedy J wrote:
Well do you know Michael Schumacher Nicce?

no but Senna was a greatgreatgreatsupergreatgrandfather.. ;) (ye i know what u are on about Speedy)

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:28 pm Post 
i solved this with Dave on pm. my last word to this..

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:30 pm Post 
:thumb:

[ 30 posts ]