agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline adam-kursk
Thu May 31, 2012 7:20 am Post 
Hello! My friend (maximoris46) banned for 90 days, I watched the replay and saw it race intsendentov, but no more! 90 days may be a bust? sorry my bad english)

Offline adam-kursk
Thu May 31, 2012 7:29 am Post 
I can not add redo (((
repley :279274 Here was a repetition of such a number on the website

Offline Speedy J
Thu May 31, 2012 12:07 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=279274

It might not have been the racing incident itself that caused the 90 days, but showing your middlefinger to an admin is not a very good idea.

Let's wait for Tango here :coffee:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu May 31, 2012 5:15 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
but showing your middlefinger to an admin is not a very good idea.

I heard this from Tango and decided to give a 90 day ban. Don't really have to see people on the server without some basic respect.

Offline adam-kursk
Thu May 31, 2012 10:59 pm Post 
"but showing your middlefinger to an admin is not a very good idea."-I agree!
I spoke with maximoris about this, of course, he got excited and made conclusions! I know maximoris, he's a good guy and a good racer! 90dney very much! Please reconsider your decision!
Hello a Tango I think the last word for you))) :aai:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:42 am Post 
There is no last word from anyone but me. Giving the finger, saying idiot or other disrepectful things is server unworthy. Quarter of a year is a nice time to grow up a bit and try again.

Good guys don't give a finger, they talk. He don't even talk, he lets you do the talking. :fp: :nothanks:

Offline Tango
Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:29 pm Post 
Dave will always have the last word,but if you thought it was extreme to kick and ban him for 2 days,then think again.
That was race 3 of 5 on that layout and the first two were nearly identical,he seemed so scared in that car,slightest slide and he lifted or braked.
In the replay,he was nowhere near the barrier but forced me to turn sharp right to avoid him which caused the coming together,i repeatedly asked him to consider a slower car to avoid the same problem or practice offline,he was dangerous amongst other people,an accident waiting to happen.
For 3 races in a row he ignored me and eventually caused an avoidable accident.I politely asked him once more but when the finger came out,i thought the best thing was for him to take a few days to consider his actions,at least he can get some practice now and hopefully return a better driver.
Tango

[ 7 posts ]