agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 17 posts ]
Offline Nick7
Sun May 27, 2012 4:32 pm Post 
As much I love FBM day, that much I'm done with it.
Just impossible to finish one fucking single race without being rammed out.

Offline Skagen
Sun May 27, 2012 5:28 pm Post 
There was some activity on the GTR server today. GT3 even. :)

Offline Rolly
Sun May 27, 2012 9:23 pm Post 
WELL, I gota disagree. Had a few races today and i loved it. :thumb:

Offline fadeaway
Sun May 27, 2012 11:15 pm Post 
Dunno about you, but i had superb fun tonight, so much great racing.. :thumb: Incidents now and then but overall it was pretty clean in top 10, down under not sure.
Btw you already opened one "fbm day" topic few weeks ago, checkout older posts, not need to spam forum with unnecessary topics. :-?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon May 28, 2012 4:48 am Post 
Yup... Did some racing before Monaco and quite some hours in the evening. No complains.

Everyone was enjoying themselves, most of the time.

Offline BMW-gek
Mon May 28, 2012 4:59 am Post 
I must say that FBM racing is more clean the last few weeks. Offcourse we got the n00bs, there always be there on the Cargame servers.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon May 28, 2012 10:36 am Post 
Nah, it doesn't matter.

Yesterday I had to ban 6th Chrono (masterboy19660815) and 6th Bjoerk (Bjoerk) for example. The first one because he overtook me on KY2 and clipped my front (02min45);

http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=363809

Continued like nothing happened. No word nothing. Is surprised that I kick him for that. Comes back and says that I am an idiot and shouldn't be admin. I ban him for saying such unthoughtful things. Then some sort of team order gets initiated and 6th Bjoerk starts to wreck people on purpose.

I mean... They just had organized a LFS wide event (10 hours of Kyoto) the day before. Where is the line between noob and 'pro' ? This behaviour I can still call noobish despite the experience rate of 600+ .

Much much later in the night there is a similar incident with CRT-metaledo (metaledo) ... FBM day already was over, FZ5 crashed UFB completely of the track; http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=363825

Had to throw a barrier in front of him to get his attention ... This was sorted in the end, but all these situations occur on every experience level and with multiclass or no multiclass. It's impossible, I say, it's impossible to get a so called clean racing server or servers. Even in league racing I've seen the most stupid crashes and even revenge wrecking...

So if there are some bad race cycles just leave and come back later, the atmosphere can suddenly be -completely- different.

Offline BMW-gek
Mon May 28, 2012 10:48 am Post 
Even the most experienced drivers have n00b actions :wink:

cargame.nl wrote:
Had to throw a barrier in front of him to get his attention ...

I hope we get a big rock drop down feature in the future from Scawen. So we admins can have allot of fun getting attention of some drivers who ignore us :honger:

Offline jjjeeefff
Mon May 28, 2012 11:32 am Post 
cargame.nl wrote:
Had to throw a barrier in front of him to get his attention ...

:lol: :thumb:
didnt know you can change track layout whilst racing.

Offline Ulmo
Mon May 28, 2012 1:08 pm Post 
hum , there was not enough mess with fbm, we should fbm day on fo8 day :honger: :woop:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon May 28, 2012 1:38 pm Post 
Actually its a pretty easy car to drive with the right sets! Sometimes you need R2, but tires stay nice overall.

No problems with shifting also.

Offline JJMonty
Mon May 28, 2012 1:54 pm Post 
I really enjoyed yesterday! :) Didn't spend too much time on the server and only joined at the end of the day but I found the racing standard was a bit better than normal... though that could have been because the noobs had already been banned! :P

I nominate AS GP again though! :D I was on fire at that place! :)

Offline Rolly
Mon May 28, 2012 3:14 pm Post 
Had to throw a barrier in front of him to get his attention ... :lol:

Offline Oxymoron
Mon May 28, 2012 11:19 pm Post 
Do you remember IHR Killfix? I'm sure you do... Please don't end up like him. :(

Offline JJMonty
Tue May 29, 2012 2:19 pm Post 
So it was you Rolly!! :P

Whats wrong with Killfix Oxymoron?

Offline Rolly
Tue May 29, 2012 7:08 pm Post 
what... i don't understand what you mean... if you mean did I throw a barrier then no... that was dav... he like to get peoples attention when they don't respond... which seems fair to me :thumb:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Wed May 30, 2012 6:23 am Post 
Same as kicking basically but this doesn't cost safety. Besides, I wanted to create the same suprise you get when you get crashed in an UFB by a FZ5 on a high speed straight..

Like I said, the issue was solved. (f)

[ 17 posts ]