agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 17 posts ]
Offline andrius g.
Sat May 19, 2012 5:32 pm Post 
who banned me this time? this time i really don't know for what..

Offline Litro
Sat May 19, 2012 6:10 pm Post 
3. andrius g. (Andrius g.) 90 > 2012-08-14 19:20 (87) [speedy j : ]
More information from Speedy or Dave.

Offline andrius g.
Sat May 19, 2012 7:00 pm Post 
what means that 90>?

Offline Speedy J
Sat May 19, 2012 7:19 pm Post 
On some Aston track after start you did not brake for a corner at all and divebombed into the racers in front of you. Immediately after that you disconnected.

A racer came to TS to mention it, I watched replay and decided to give you a ban.

Offline andrius g.
Sat May 19, 2012 7:24 pm Post 
I just don't understand anything.I never dive bomb anything... of course if a driver in front of me starts to brake very soon,i could push him a little bit..

Offline Speedy J
Sat May 19, 2012 7:36 pm Post 
You remember if you timed out? Lost connection? If I remember well it was just before entering the first chicane of AS3/4 etc...

Offline Speedy J
Sat May 19, 2012 7:43 pm Post 
It was open track config, like AS11 but right after start track goes left into the chicane instead of right ahead.

You drove XRT. Maybe you didn't know there was a left turn into the chicane?

Replay number is 362953. I have it on my PC but maybe Dave can find it in the database?

Offline eXeYn
Sat May 19, 2012 7:45 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=362953

And I'm the one who mentioned it on TS.

Offline Speedy J
Sat May 19, 2012 7:45 pm Post 
Lol thanks :)

Offline Speedy J
Sat May 19, 2012 7:47 pm Post 
Oh yes it was you! I remember now (sorry i am old :[ )

Offline eXeYn
Sat May 19, 2012 7:51 pm Post 
:D You should have said you were holding back your sources ;) Now everyone treats you like a gramp :D

I just checked now a few replays before this one and you were racing in none nor being online. You joined rammed and disconnected. My first guess it wasn't you. But I don't decide.

Offline andrius g.
Sun May 20, 2012 7:05 am Post 
that time i wanted to play lfs and after the start i haved very big lag,i was the only who is going,and no other cars were near.when lag stopped,i saw that i iam crashed,and disconnected.

Offline Speedy J
Sun May 20, 2012 7:30 am Post 
Yeah that could be an explanation. I noticed some others were disconnected the same time.

This would mean your ban is not justified, I have removed it. Due to the ban however, your safety rate will be dropped. I can't fix that, you will need to drive some clean laps to get it high again.

Offline andrius g.
Sun May 20, 2012 7:32 am Post 
Thanks

Offline BlueEyedDevil
Sun May 20, 2012 10:59 am Post 
Speedy J wrote:
You remember if you timed out? Lost connection? If I remember well it was just before entering the first chicane of AS3/4 etc...

played all day on tc dint see any time out ot lost conn there,
cmon dave fix cg server ;)

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Sun May 20, 2012 5:10 pm Post 
Why? Only thing I see is full servers the last days. No problems 8)

Offline Tango
Fri May 25, 2012 4:59 pm Post 
it happened to me on S1 a while ago,got rammed big time by SRNeil,but i know he wouldnt do something like that,watched the replay and he discoed straight afterwards,i think its in the code,it predicts your last direction and speed so if your connection is lost briefly it carries on until the server recieves a packet again,if it dont get the packet after a second or so,it disconnects you,but unfortunately if its in a braking situation,your `car` plows on whilst you sit at the lost connection window :(
Tango

[ 17 posts ]