agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]
Offline Litro
Sun May 06, 2012 12:57 pm Post 
http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=362166
Check this replay! I dunno how, but one car was very damaged on start...
P.S. http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=362180
7:40 of replay, i'm not sure what was that too.(near my car)

Offline mike259
Sun May 06, 2012 1:41 pm Post 
weird :o

Offline [TDRT]K.Harvey
Sun May 06, 2012 2:10 pm Post 
happened to me once. It seems damage done in last 3 sec. before start will stay on the car for next race, although it's only cosmetic. I think a penalty will also carry to next race if you get it in the last 3 sec before restart.

Offline Litro
Sun May 06, 2012 2:13 pm Post 
also carry to next race if you get it in the last 3 sec before restart.

That happned already to me previos. But this was crazy. When was racing it was ok, but checked replay it showed this.

Offline mike259
Sun May 06, 2012 2:25 pm Post 
The worst one for me was before green flag at a start of a race and he was laging for more than 10 sec and he appeared with half of his car in mine and that was it, car completely destroyed, the pit repair took... minutes :). I said this before but lots of people wont like it and it's that lfs should not let people connect with ping more than 150 ms and kicked if laging.

Offline [TDRT]K.Harvey
Sun May 06, 2012 2:51 pm Post 
mike259 wrote:
I said this before but lots of people wont like it and it's that lfs should not let people connect with ping more than 150 ms and kicked if laging.

Hard to do because some people will not lag most of the time and then disapear for a few seconds. The problem is not the ping but the spikes. Jitter is more important than ping in this case I think ;)

Offline Litro
Sun May 06, 2012 3:54 pm Post 
And second replay - 1st lap leader driving through tyres WE1, but he didn't, coz he didn't lost speed(also could see that in a race too)
And when replay it more times it shows different damage everytime. But damage disappears before 2nd split.
Crazy lags nowadays...

Offline sermilan
Sun May 06, 2012 5:28 pm Post 
Litro wrote:
Crazy lags nowadays...

The crash on 7.40+ looks like a lag hit too, leader's first lap going through tires is definitely lag. Seen that in racing when someone has lag, these weird lines they have and suddenly teleporting back on course.

[ 8 posts ]