agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Offline KidCZ
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 am Post 
Well, this is more of subjective opinion, but i think the license plate restrictions are a bit inconsistent. I am driving with my lp "n000000b" for many years and i'm being spectated for that, yet i put "dick" or any other words of this kind in there and that's all ok, no punishment. I'd like to ask you to look into this, my lp kinda belongs to my car now over the years and it means no insultation to anyone. :lief:

Offline Tooth
Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:05 am Post 
KidCZ wrote:
my lp kinda belongs to my car now over the years and it means no insultation to anyone.

Still many people might find that still offensive, and to prevent that, we would like you to remove "dick" and ceep maybe "kittys" :)

Offline KidCZ
Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:13 am Post 
Well, kitty is fine, i might use nyan instead after all, just on your servers. :P But thanks for looking into it.

Offline Speedy J
Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm Post 
You got spectated coz your license plate said "n000000b"?

Offline BMW-gek
Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:26 pm Post 
Speedy J wrote:
You got spectated coz your license plate said "n000000b"?

Have rather n00000000000b then dick on your licenseplate.... Who spec you then?

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 am Post 
Its a default setting of Airio that noob is a 'curse' in certain circumstances and also the variants of it with 0000 and stuff.

Or I put it there myself a long time ago but I can't image that.

edit; yes its a default, just downloaded a fresh Airio free version and it's in the config file.

Removed it but it requires an Airio restart and I haven't have planned any so you have to be patient (might be removed already from S2+S1, not sure. Too lazy to test :x ).

Offline KidCZ
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:23 pm Post 
Yay, thank you, beer and cookie for you. :beer:

[ 7 posts ]