agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 posts ]
Offline THE WIZARD DK
Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:10 am Post 
Hi i was trying to log into s2 server earlier, but server say it uses another program code?

i use patch 6A3.

is that why?

s1 works fine btw.

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 am Post 
The main server is still on Z28. Until the official patch gets announced and released (expected tomorrow actually).

Use the .exe from this zip; http://www.liveforspeed.net/file_lfs.ph ... TO_Z34.zip

rename it to LFS_z34.exe or something similar and start up that .exe if you want to join 'old' servers. No need to install other files or unlock again.

I have chosen for this because there are more people who do not know how to upgrade (they just don't read the lfsforums) then that there are people who know how to install a second .exe .. And why I'm so sure of that? Because S1 got less popular now :wink:

Offline Nicce
Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:16 am Post 
cargames S2 is still 0,5a. :)

talk-of-the-day/new-test-patch-0-6a1-t4742.html
check here to see what to do..

or just take Z34 patch-update ur exe file to Z34-click lfs icon and loggin on cargames s2.
(same solotion is written in that link)

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 am Post 
okay thank yous :)

(wont it be more like a "downgrade" as the one i use now is newer?) just kidding :wink:

guess it can wait a day or so. i actually had the new patch from lfs itself, so i wonder why you havent recieved it yet? :huh:

Offline Dave
Site Admin
Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:31 am Post 
Only the ones who are already in beta (>Z28 that is) . People with <=Z28 don't see it in game yet. As far as I understand.

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:51 am Post 
oh okay. i had z34, but then it upgraded itself to a1 then a2 and now a3.within 3 days..

so sounds about right to me.

Offline jakino
Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 am Post 
ehi ciao, i just registered in this forum, i usually use cargame sever, but it s a few time i have some problems. :no: is the server using new patch? because i installed it but when i join the sever i read always
Ture Zappature : Joods - Car
Failed Syncronizazion
shoul i do the same u said to WIZARD DK?
sorry for my bad english, ciao! :D

Offline THE WIZARD DK
Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 am Post 
i think server is now patch 6B. well it works for me again .. dunno ..(calling dave...) :roll:

Offline Speedy J
Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:34 pm Post 
jakino wrote:
Ture Zappature : Joods - Car

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=74975

Offline jakino
Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:51 am Post 
i have copied the old z28 vob files, but it is not functioning :huh:

Offline jakino
Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:12 pm Post 
speedy i talkt too soon, as soon as i wrote thanks THE SERVER KICKED ME OUT! DID U DO THAT??? :lol: ahhahah

Offline Speedy J
Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:35 am Post 
:no:
I saw you disconnect and trying to reconnect later again when you received that JOOS-CAR-message again. I wondered why that was :huh:

[ 12 posts ]