agenda   !top [???]   !pb 24h   S0 S2 GTI   S1  S2  GTI   !ex   !lp

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Offline Jenk
Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:29 pm Post 
Not a very nice guy..

http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=256602

He spins me out to overtake (@1:50) with no apology, and no attempt to avoid me, later when I've stopped racing (after crashing into him at T1 because he hit barrier) @6:30, I tell him not to overtake without bumping me out of the way.. well, I'll let you read his response for yourselves as I do not care to repeat it :)

Also note his disregard to just about everyone else on the server, except for his friend Lee#531, as he continues racing even with a wrecked car (as seen in above replay), and in the below replay he bumps other racers out a lot, and continues to race with a severely damaged car.

http://www.cargame.nl/dl_s1.php?id=256602

Regards,
Jenk

Offline Speedy J
Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:52 am Post 
Yeah clear enough. Skills are okay, attitude not. He got a month to think about it. Thank you for the report.

Also the numberplate :fp:

Offline gandlers
Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:31 am Post 
A month.. you are far far far to lenient.
with a racist insult like that he should be reported to the Devs and have his S1/S2 license deleted.
I'd be inclined to ban his friend too through association with such a sorry excuse for a human being

Offline Speedy J
Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:56 pm Post 
The word "Jew" in itself is not a racist insult Gandlers. I can come up with some sentences that would make it a racist insult but in my book right now, it is not.

Let's see if he understood the message (ban) and what will happen if and when he reconnects.

Offline gandlers
Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:53 pm Post 
the word itself; no not an insult, I agree.
The context in which it was used in was intended to be taken as a racist insult (IMHO)

Offline monokult
Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:11 pm Post 
gandlers wrote:
the word itself; no not an insult, I agree.
The context in which it was used in was intended to be taken as a racist insult (IMHO)

I agree with you

[ 6 posts ]